Triple penetration

TwinkChaserSlut

We’ve tried it.

Think about it.  DP can be difficult.  It helps to have two guys with big dicks.  But getting the two tops in the right position, takes some maneuvering. Depending how you both are busting in, the bottoms, Ass Hass to be in the right position. And with a little bit of humping during the fucking, it’s easy for one of the dicks to slide out. a buddy and I were doing a DP and we slid in a small dildo. Just for the experience and to say we’ve done it. Doing a triple would be exponentially more difficult as far as the positioning. But if you want to make a goal of it,  I’m willing to help as one of your three tops. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

When I first start the use of "enhancements" I actually wrote out a bucket list of things I wanted to do sexually.  DP was in the top 5.  We had one very large dicked guy sitting with his back against the headboard, I sat on his dick facing him, and someone with a nice 7 inch came in from behind me to complete the DP.   Happy to report I sustained no injury, the top guy was like 10 X 6 so he fulfilled his role, despite being someone of a prick.  The average dicked guy was much more versatile and fun, to this day I still play with him and we look fondly back on that DP experience.

I think it's all about the positioning of the guys., and not making them feel like they are some part of a circus act..... 

• Upvote 2

Getting back to the OP's question about a triple penetration - I can only imagine the bottom having to wear diapers the rest of his life, or just the sheer pair.  I really don't think I want to see that.   The idea of two dicks and maybe a small dildo I suppose could work, but aren't two big dicks up your ass at one time enough?  Cone on guys.......too much for me.  I must be mellowing with age....

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Does anyone else fantasize about triple pen? I was into double pen before it was a thing but now triple pen gets my crank going. Has any tried it or seen any hot vid of it? If so, please share.

Excuse me man, but what you mean with "I was into double pen before it was a thing"? 😄 It was a well known and sought-after thing already when I started having sex at 16...and I am not the youngest meat around...:D

• Haha 1

DP is hot - a lot of fun.  But triple?  You'd have to get at least two stallions disguised as guys to actually make it work.  The lowest on the Hole might be the biggest one, graduating upwards to the next-biggest, with the least gigantic Cock on top of the pile?  

That said, I'd try it (as the "non-horse" guy).  Would be fun to at least try it .... 

• 2 weeks later...

The only way I ever made this work was with all 3 guys laying on the floor with all 3 cocks held together by a big cock ring. It was awkward but I could squat down on all 3. I don't think any of us got off on it but it was a hot idea. Its much easier to dp and take #3 in your throat.

On 12/18/2023 at 6:22 PM, leakyhole said:

Excuse me man, but what you mean with "I was into double pen before it was a thing"? 😄 It was a well known and sought-after thing already when I started having sex at 16...and I am not the youngest meat around...:D

I'm 56 and I remember when it was the new thing.  I can't imagine triple.  I also remember when two handed fisting was the new thing.  I sound so fucking old!  LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 2:39 PM, Kayne said:

I have done it a few times. If I'm the bottom, I prefer triple pen to being fisted. its hit when acting as one of the tops. 

I'll have to hit you up when I'm next in NYC, if that's okay with you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 4:47 PM, ellentonboy said:

Getting back to the OP's question about a triple penetration - I can only imagine the bottom having to wear diapers the rest of his life, or just the sheer pair.  I really don't think I want to see that.   The idea of two dicks and maybe a small dildo I suppose could work, but aren't two big dicks up your ass at one time enough?  Cone on guys.......too much for me.  I must be mellowing with age....

Honestly, I really wouldn't mind being forced to wear diapers forever... 😅

• Confused 1