New Years Eve fuck parties

hermarbi

Having been invited to one in the past, I was wondering how many others have spent the New Year’s Eve fucking or fucking in the new year?  I fondly remember the party I had been too, as the chat was, it will soon be the bells… followed up with someone saying it was 3am.   Any others got a party lined up this year?

• Upvote 1

I have tried to fuck in the new year for years.  Before they moved west, a couple in Chicago (who had an open relationship) threw a great NYE party.  The guest list was a "greatest hits" collection of the men they had tricked with during the year.  I was invited for years.  We would fuck for two hours or so before midnight and then drank champagne creatively (snow balling it back and forth or pouring it over some one's ass crack to lick up, etc.)  For the second half of the party, I was almost always under the rimseat to eat out the guys each time they were bred while someone rode my cock...

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

I've hit the bathhouses on years when I didn't have something else to do on New Years Eve. I had a few really fun NYE's at the Denver bathhouses during the 9 years I lived there. I've also had one really fun NYE at a Vegas bathhouse. Here in Portland bathhouses, the blue balls drop at midnight, they hand out glasses of champagne or spakling cider, toast kiss and go home to consider resolutions to not fuck again in the next year. An invite only NYE party with like minded pigs sounds like a really great idea, I love fucking in the new year!

This years resolution will be to actually relocate, and hope I can actually find the time to make it happen.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've hit the bathhouses on years when I didn't have something else to do on New Years Eve. I had a few really fun NYE's at the Denver bathhouses during the 9 years I lived there. I've also had one really fun NYE at a Vegas bathhouse. Here in Portland bathhouses, the blue balls drop at midnight, they hand out glasses of champagne or spakling cider, toast kiss and go home to consider resolutions to not fuck again in the next year. An invite only NYE party with like minded pigs sounds like a really great idea, I love fucking in the new year!

This years resolution will be to actually relocate, and hope I can actually find the time to make it happen.

I love how much you dislike Portland, but almost in a comical way. I feel the same about my city. 

• Upvote 1

Years ago, Mans Country in Chicago was the place to be on NY's Eve.  The rooms were sold out for weeks prior, the lockers were sold out as soon as they opened on NY's Eve.  There was a wide - maybe 7', 8'? The towels were taken, the staircase going up to the music hall, was where guys would strip, fold and pile their clothes, it was jammed with guys - way over the legal limit.  Great fun for every guy.  And, no one bothered anyone else's clothes pile.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

I love how much you dislike Portland, but almost in a comical way. I feel the same about my city. 

I've thought for many years, almost 14 now, that I have to be missing something, yet I can go to even small cities I've never been to before instinctively sniff out the cruising spots, outside this region and usually find willing partners that become fuckbuds if I'm working in that city for awhile. I do have sex here in Portland, but finding partners is time consuming and finding either fuckbuds or a reliable hookup spots that have other men who share my proclivities seems to be elusive. I don't have a good way to quantify it, but an extremely high % of my local hookups are visitors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've thought for many years, almost 14 now, that I have to be missing something, yet I can go to even small cities I've never been to before instinctively sniff out the cruising spots, outside this region and usually find willing partners that become fuckbuds if I'm working in that city for awhile. I do have sex here in Portland, but finding partners is time consuming and finding either fuckbuds or a reliable hookup spots that have other men who share my proclivities seems to be elusive. I don't have a good way to quantify it, but an extremely high % of my local hookups are visitors.

Same is true for me, most guys are play with are from out of town or guys I meet out of town on road trips.  Can sometimes find a top or btm who wants to play with a visitor like me who wants to remain discreet in the local area.  Those are usually good fucks cus we know we aint likely to meetup again so get down to business pretty fast.  Not a lot of talk usually.

For around 8 years in a row when I lived in the Bay Area. We had a group of fuck party buddies. All poz. All uninhibited fuckers. Slings, fuck benches. One altar. We all fucked each other. Piss, breeding, slams, blood slams, the word no wasn’t an option. Pretty much only rule we had. It was about men being pigs and keeping good energy flowing. No one was turned down. Some of the guys still get together but it isn’t what it used to be. Might go this year. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, barefucker44 said:

Same is true for me, most guys are play with are from out of town or guys I meet out of town on road trips.  Can sometimes find a top or btm who wants to play with a visitor like me who wants to remain discreet in the local area.  Those are usually good fucks cus we know we aint likely to meetup again so get down to business pretty fast.  Not a lot of talk usually.

But what has also happened is that I now have a few FBs in some other places cus we meetup again next time I in town.

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Years ago, Mans Country in Chicago was the place to be on NY's Eve.  The rooms were sold out for weeks prior, the lockers were sold out as soon as they opened on NY's Eve.  There was a wide - maybe 7', 8'? The towels were taken, the staircase going up to the music hall, was where guys would strip, fold and pile their clothes, it was jammed with guys - way over the legal limit.  Great fun for every guy.  And, no one bothered anyone else's clothes pile.  

Sounds like NYE at Denver Swim Club, Denver Midtowne Spa, and Hawks Gym Las Vegas. Sadly all 4 are closed.

Past few years I've done NYE in Berlin.  I don't do the big parties -  I just stuck around Motzstrasse and Fuggerstrasse. The bars with darkrooms don't really get going until after midnight, and some are still busy until lunchtime on new year's day.  New years day a lot of stuff is closed, so Connection is usually very good - it's a good setup.    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

If anyone coming to Morocco please I wanna be fucked like you , even if you were a buttom guy I would love to be fucked by you and have fun with you 😭 I have never been fucked by someone, I want to eat that dick and lick that ass and drink all that juice sooo bad ...

37 minutes ago, loolikaa said:

If anyone coming to Morocco please I wanna be fucked like you , even if you were a buttom guy I would love to be fucked by you and have fun with you 😭 I have never been fucked by someone, I want to eat that dick and lick that ass and drink all that juice sooo bad ...

I have never been to Morocco but I always hear even straight guys have sex with each other because they can't fuck girls before they are married? Not true?

As for NYE parties I have been to a few which were really good fuck fun. But those were private parties.

19 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Sadly all 4 are closed

Make that 5 .... the whole building that housed Mans Country has been razed - and a new mid-rise apt/condo building put up. 

I just hope the spirits (if such a thing exists) of the former patrons over the decades - in some small yet discernable way - make their presence known !! 😇  I'd buy tickets to that show.

• Upvote 2