Anon Advice

Warmnsalty

I'm planning on doing my first hotel anon session this weekend. I've been nervous for safety reasons. I'm not hard core like a lot of you and looking for advice. Anyone had bad experiences or things to watch out for? Plan on using Grindr and Sniffies to post. Blindfolded, ass up... all advice is appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Warmnsalty said:

I'm planning on doing my first hotel anon session this weekend. I've been nervous for safety reasons. I'm not hard core like a lot of you and looking for advice. Anyone had bad experiences or things to watch out for? Plan on using Grindr and Sniffies to post. Blindfolded, ass up... all advice is appreciated. 

Have someone you can trust be in the same room as you (even if they have to hide). Also, hide your valuables (and other belongings).

• Like 1

First time I did an anon hotel like that my best mate hid in a cupboard on his phone a) finding me guys and b) keeping an ear and eye out for me.

i put all my stuff in the safe including my clothes.

Id def have a friend there for safety even now I always have someone I know there. I am sure they use me too but that’s the price I pay for crazy fun.

• Like 1

Thanks, had  thought of the valuables thing, def going to have nothing of value in the room. Don't plan on "advertising" anon on grindr just using both to find guys. Then tell them what the deal is. Rethinking, now as I don't have a friend to stand by. Thanks men. 

Make sure someone knows where you are, what room number you are in, and when you plan on starting and finishing.  This should be someone who has no plans to attend, but rather a buddy or roommate who will look out for you to make sure you arrive home safely.

Even if you don't, it might not be bad to mention in the ad that you have a friend nearby, though he will not be in the room with you.  If you plant the idea in a person's mind that hey, his best friend might be next door if things go haywire, it might make a criminal think twice before hurting or robbing you.

Remember, this is fantasy.  So why not create the fantasy that your screams will be heard by a friend.  Think about that......

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Have someone you can trust be in the same room as you (even if they have to hide). Also, hide your valuables (and other belongings).

ABSOLUTELY !! 

Without a buddy playing "cop" - or even just an amenable Top watching your back, it's inviting trouble.  Since you'll be using the apps to advertise, be sure to include the fact in the ad for the event.  Maybe it will at least scare off the troublemakers.  Make sure to describe exactly what you'll do and what you won't prior to the event.  If you get the willies from some guy, listen to yourself and don't invite him.  

That said, have a pervectly filthy time of it, and share your post-event stories with us 😁

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

In terms of security it depends a lot on the city

That may be, but there are mentally/emotionally disturbed guys everywhere.  Not in the concentration of the larger cities, hopefully, but they can be anywhere/everywhere.  

Back in Chicago, there were a couple of murders  annually - unsuspecting guys had invited a disturbed guy to their place, been put in restraints, and that was it.  

On 12/22/2023 at 8:01 AM, Warmnsalty said:

"advertising"

Having been in the business for decades, that's what I'd call an advertisement.  Posting that "x" is going to be happening, in "y" location, at "z" time is about as close to a "service-providing" ad as you can get, without an actual product involved.  

I wish you all the best in the event (which apparently is ongoing at present), and I very much hope you're not only safe, but thoroughly fucked full right now - with more Cocks in line, waiting their turn. 😁

Didn't have a buddy to play cop. Used Grindr to say I was in hotel. Found a guy, told him I wanted anon exp. So I guess for hard core anon guys I was cheating but had a good time.  Gave him room number, I was ass up, blindfolded, he came in put his cock in my face, I sucked for a while then he mounted me. Told him I wanted to swallow his load, he fucked me for a few minutes, pulled out and fed me his load. I stayed head down, ass up, he left. I'd seen his cock on grindr but nothing else. Was a good time, maybe next time I'll find a buddy to watch and do total anon. 

I just remembered I went to a guy's hotel for anon. Had to call from a phone box outside.
I guess he was checking if I was genuine as the keycard was concealed under a bush nearby.
He wanted a rough session so I had jock and harness under my trackeis and sweatshirt.
Stripped off once inside the door and a voice from the bathroom said get on the bed and use blindfold.
There was a bit of verbal, hard fucking, titwork and about 10mins later he was back in the bathroom.
I got my outdoor clothes on with his load leaking on the way home. Felt safer than at mine.

• Like 1