The Master and It.

'Sub male wanted for full time slave. Must willing to submit to ABSOLUTELY anything this Master will require, want and demand. Status, age, ethnicity, looks, are unimportant. Must be completely submissive and have no other commitments and willing to relocate permanently'

He read the message again. He already knew it by heart but, it still excited him. He'd responded to the ad almost five weeks ago and had a reply within just a few hours. The Master had asked many questions about him. Was he HIV positive or have any STDs? No. Was he a total submissive? Yes. Did he have anyone that would miss him, family or friends he was close to? No. How old was he? 22. What was his weight? 11 stone. How tall was he? 5ft 10". What experience of BDSM and CBT did he have? Very little, just getting his arse smacked really. Was he cut? No. There were numerous other questions but, he'd forgotten most of them except; I would modify you, you understand that you would have no choice on what I would do to you once you submit to me and once you give yourself to me, it is forever, no going back? Yes, I understand. This last statement made his cock, already semi hard jump to attention. Fully erect it began to leak precum.

Now he stood at the entrance to a farmhouse somewhere in the middle of nowhere.  It had taken most of a day to get here. A bus,  a train, a taxi and an hour walk. He was shaking, partly with the cold but mostly in nervous anticipation. His cock was leaking again. This place really was in the middle of nowhere. He been instructed by the Master where be dropped by the taxi, presumably so nobody would know where he'd gone if anyone ever looked for him. Not that they would. He'd only really been casually acquainted with a few work colleagues but, he told them he was going travelling so didn't have any forwarding address. 

He approached the farm house and as instructed entered through the unlocked front door and closed it behind him. He undressed, also and previously instructed. The house was large, with large rooms and high ceilings. It was pleasantly warm on his bare skin. A large wooden door was slightly ajar and now, completely naked, he pushed open the door and entered a large lounge. A tall man stood with his back to an open fire. "You actually came boy, I'm surprised. A few have said they were willing but have never arrived. Turn around, let me look at you" He had been told prior to coming that he was longer to use his given name. He was to forget that name and his life before as it would now be irrelevant. He would be called "Boy" or, when referred to as "It"

He turned around letting his new master peruse his body. He felt very self conscious, embarrassed, nervous and even a little afraid. The Master stepped closer, to within a few inches of him. The Master looked slightly overweight. He had very short cropped hair and a short neat beard. He reached a hand forward and cupped it under his chin, staring into his eyes and observing his features. He ran a hand down to the boys crutch, cupping his testicles and caressing them gently before making and approving grunt. "Turn round and bend over" This made the boys cock jerk which was noticed by the Master. "Have to do something about that" He said, which made the boys cock jump even more enthusiastically. "Pull you cheeks apart" The boy did as he was told. Another approving grunt. After the inspection he was shown to a bedroom with an en suite bathroom and told to clean himself properly inside and out. There was a douch attached to a shower hose specifically for the purpose. The douch was small in diameter and he was able to easily slide it inside himself to achieve the required result. Next he used the soap to cleanse his exterior. As instructed he had already removed all hair from his body and head before arrival. He loved the clean feeling of being devoid of any hair. It felt very sexy and even more naked than with hair. After showering he dried himself and went back into the bedroom. The Master was waiting for him with an envelope in his hand. He handed it to the boy. "You must read it properly and fully understand its contents before signing it. Take your time as once you sign it, it's understood that you are bound by it. If there is anything you don't understand speak to me. The boy wasn't expecting a contract, which this obviously was but he nodded his head and said "Yes Sir" There was nothing in the paperwork that they hadn't already discussed. It was very detailed but easily understood. The only thing he was unsure of was whether to sign it in his former, given name. When asked, the Master had said yes and that it was the last time that name would ever be used. He signed it. The Master took the letter and the boy to follow him. They went into an adjacent room and Master placed the envelope in an old steel safe. He turned "Your mine now. You may come regret that, infact I guarantee you will at times but, so be it. You have sealed your destiny now. Come let's start your indoctrination. He was led into yet another room. In the middle of the room was a wooden bench. It was about eight feet in length and five feet across. In the centre of the bench was a hole. Around the room were various slings leather straps, whips and other sex toys. "On the bench face face down. Put your cock and balls through the hole" The boy did as he was told convinced the Master would perform some sexual act on him that would make cum. He hadn't masterbated for almost a week in anticipation of what was to come today. 

The Master tied the boys hands to two leather straps on each side of the bench and his legs, at the ankles to the bottom corners of the bench so that his legs were spread far apart, almost painfully at full stretch. His fully erect cock, which was hanging through the hole, was then secured to the underside of the bench, very tightly with another strap. Something was then secured around his scrotum above his testicles. It was very tight. He could feel the master doing something else with the item securing his scrotum but didn't know what. Suddenly it was clear what he'd been doing as a very heavy weight was released and his scrotum and testicles were stretched to, what felt like, their limit. The boy cried out as the heavy weight swung to and frow taking his balls with it. 

"I'm going to fuck you now boy. Going to consummate our relationship. When I give you my seed you will be mine forever. You will be pregnant and carry my babies, my poz babies. They will infect every cell in your body and you will become part of me" The boys cock was dripping copious amounts of precum now. He was so turned on. This is what he had wanted so badly. "Yes Sir please Sir, make me yours"  "Remember what we said boy, no lube to make sure I impregnate you" "Yes Sir" The Master removed all his clothes. For first time the boy saw his Masters huge engorged cock. It was at least 10 inched long and thick, thicker than he'd taken before. He was very hairy. A complete opposite of his own smooth shaven, slim torso. The boys balls ached from heavy weights that seemed to be tearing from his body but he feared the pain of being fucked by this cock, without lube, as much as having his balls torn from him. He could feel the master position himself behind him now. His hairy body on his own smooth back. His cock head being pressed against his hole. Without any mercy the Master forced himself inside the boy, tearing at his sphincter and soft internal flesh of his hole. In 22 years the boy had never felt such pain. The Master fucked him hard, having no regard for pain he was causing. The boy had felt so full of cock. As painful as it was he didn't want it to stop. More than anything in the world he wanted this man's sperm, his poz sperm inside him. As the Master continued to fuck him his arse became more accustomed to his girth. After about 15 minutes of violent fucking the Master cried out as he pumped a huge load of thick poz cum into the boy "Now your mine, forever"

The Master withdrew his cock from the boys arse and presented it to the boys mouth to cleaned. The boy noticed blood on the shaft as he took it greedily into his mouth. His Masters sperm would be swimming in his hole now. Finding the fissures and abrasions caused by the vigorous fucking. Swimming and forcing their way into his bloodstream and circulating around his body, eventually infiltrating and corrupting every cell in his body.

****To be continued *****

• Like 9
  • Piggy 14

****Part 2****

The Master, pleased with how the boy had cleaned his cock extracted it from the boys mouth. It was time to move on to the second stage of its indoctrination. He walked over to a tall metal cabinet which sat against a wall between a sling suspended from the ceiling and number of large steel rings fixed into the wall. The boy watched as the Master opened a drawer in the cabinet and removed a stainless steel kidney bowl, the type surgeons used in operating theatres. The boy began to feel a little nervous but it was the next object he saw taken from another drawer that sent his heart racing. He had worked on a farm during the summer holidays when he'd been at school, mostly in dairies but , he'd seen various procedures being carried out at other locations on the farm. He immediately recognised a burdizzo, a device for castrating young male calves. The boy began to sweat and shake with fear. He was totally at this man's mercy, completely secured on the table. His scrotum stretched with his testicles pulled away from his body. The Master walked across to him with the burdizzo. He noticed small yellow rubber bands on the jaws of the device and he knew his emasculation was imminent. Fear took over his body and he began shaking uncontrollably but, conversely his cock became fully erect in the strap that held in firmly on the underside of the bench. It swelled so much in the tight strap that it hurt. Something in his brain knew that this was the last time the body would have a chance to reproduce itself. Pressure grew to an astronomical level in his loins and his body tried to pull his testicles up towards his body but, the weights attached to his scrotum restrained them. Suddenly his body involuntary convulsed and he orgasmed, ejeculating a huge stream of sperm onto the cold tiled floor. He had cum violently, but his body in one last final vein attempt to fertilise something made him orgasm for a second time. There was much less seed produced this time but, almost everything that had remained in his testicles was pumped out through his cock. 

The boy lay on the bench now, completely spent. Under him was a pool of seminal fluid. Some of his sperm were still swimming in what was a wasted effort to impregnate something that wasn't there. Soon they would be dead, as was any chance of the boys reproduction.

The Master looked at the boys pathetic effort and smirked. He hoped the boy had enjoyed his last proper orgasm. He reached under the bench. The weights had stretched the boys sack enough that he was able to grab a handful of the boys sack between his body and his balls. He tugged down hard and then manoeuvred the burdizzo over its testicles and as high up on his scrotum as he could, releasing the rubber band where the skin of the scrotum met with the boys body. The boy groaned and whimpered and said "No, please" but then remained silent, any hope of keeping himself intact gone. The Master reloaded the burdizzo and slid the tool over the boy balls again. This time he released the rubber band close the his testicles. The boy noticed that the Master had become fully erect again. The skin of his cock so taught it could barely cope with the strain. The Master went behind him and mounted him again. This time though he'd prepared its hole with a copious amount of lube, he'd inserted two fingers in his arse covered with the cold slimy fluid. The Master made sure the soft tissue inside the boys rectum was liberally coated before retracting his fingers, which were now coated with lube, a little blood and previously donated sperm. He had hopefully impregnated the boy on his first attempt, now this fuck was purely for his own pleasure. The tight wet, hot walls of its arse felt wonderful on his cock. There would be no rush to cum, he could fuck him as long and hard as wanted. Meanwhile the boy was enjoying being fucked alot more than than first fuck but his testicles were throbbing like he was being continuously kicked in the balls. Under the bench his balls were slowly turning blue, dying from the lack of blood supply. 

The Master was fucking it hard now, pumping his cock in and out of the boy. It could feel his Masters balls slapping against his arse with every thrust. Sweat was dripping on him from his Masters body. The fuck lasted over twenty minutes before he finally felt him sink his member deep into his guts and unload his seed, coating his soft, yielding, hot internal flesh. The Master was spent now. He collapsed onto its back, enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm. 

It was glad the Master had finished. Everytime he had moved in or out it had made weights attached to his balls swing and cause, now, severe pain. The Master pulled his cock out of its arse. He made his way over to and armchair facing the boy and collapsed. He needed to rest for a few a while and recover. The next stage would need his full concentration so as to ensure the finished result was satisfactory. 

It lay whimpering for a few hours wishing he was somewhere else. What was he thinking surrendering himself to this sadist. He had been so turned on by the fantasy of being dominated for so long that any reality had long since departed his mind. That reality had returned now.

The Master had left him in this poor state for at least a couple hours. He was glad when he finally returned.

The Master examined its now dead testicles and scrotum. He made his way to the metal cabinet and opened another drawer. He slid open the drawer and removed a tool that was sealed in a sterile plastic bag. It was a scalpel combined with a filament that sealed a wound with very high heat to stop bleeding. He plugged the tool into a nearby socket and waited for the filament to heat to the required temperature. The boys eyes were wide with fear and he was shaking visibly. "Oh god please no" The Master replied "Your balls are dead and must be removed. I won't lie this will hurt, alot. But it's necessary for you to meet my requirements" The Master, holding the steel kidney dish in one had and the emasculator in the other moved under the bench. The boy braced himself. He felt the blade touch his scrotum just under where the rubber band had been placed near to his body. He felt the knife slowly sever his balls and his sack and the hot wire sealing the cut. The pain was was terrible but didn't last long until he heard the clang as his now severed testicles were collected in the kidney bowl. Then he passed out.

****To be continued ****

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

****3****

It woke up a couple of hours later in a soft, warm, comfortable bed. It took a few seconds for it to remember what it had submitted to and what had been done to it. A sharp pain soon reminded it. It remembered the intense pain as his testicles and scrotum were severed from his body. The sound of them landing in the metal tray. He could also feel the result of the assault on his arse. He put his hand down to his crutch where once his balls had lived. There was a thick padded dressing under his cock. Thankfully his cock was still attached to him. His hand moved to his arse. His hole felt still slightly open and he was able to insert two fingers without having to stretch his sphincter. It wondered if it would ever return to normal. 

The Master sat in his armchair. Now showered and fully clothed he was very happy with how the boy had submitted and the results of his emasculation. He hoped that his insemination of the boy would be successful. He couldn't see how it would not. He had procreated with at least three other men who were now permanently carrying his babies and they had all been fertilised on the first or second breeding. There was one other large procedure and a few small cosmetic changes that he would do to it but, they would have to wait until it had recovered fully from its castration. 

Over the next few weeks the Master took care of it. Giving it the occasional salt bath to help the healing process and cleaning and dressing the wound. He had access to a vet should there be any complications or infections of the site but luckily he was healing nicely. There had been a fare amount of swelling initially but this was to be expected and in just two weeks it was starting to look like there would be only a small scar. Of course he fucked it regularly. Initially he had to be careful not force its legs apart too much as he didn't want to tear the wound but he managed to fuck it quite adequately from behind with its legs almost closed. 

It loved being fucked by the Master. His hole longed to be filled with as much seed as he could get.

Three weeks past and one morning it woke in a soaking wet bed. Every muscle in its body ached. His head and even his eyes were painful. It was convinced it had an infection from its castration. It told the Master how he felt and was a little surprised when the Master smiled. He checked its wound site and was happy to confirm that it was healing nicely and the was absolutely no sign of anything untoward. "You're converting boy, you have the fuck flu. Your body is trying to fight off the bug in my seed that is infiltrating and taking over your body. My seed will win and you will be pregnant. This is good. You are bound to me forever or at last for the rest of your life"

At that particular moment the last thing on its mind was sex. It was the first thing on the Masters. The Master took of his shirt, shoes, trousers and underwear. His cock was fully erect and engorged with blood. He told it to turn over and unceremoniously mounted it from behind. He was rampant. The boy was pregnant with his seed, he had to fuck it. Its hole felt so good that morning. It felt tighter and was definitely hotter due to its fever. It felt wonderful on his hard cock. The boy had little arousal, he just wanted to be allowed to go back to sleep, but the Master was to have his way. He ravaged the boy, fucking him like it was the first time. It only took ten minutes before the pressure in him was so high he had to release. Sperm shot from his cock filling and coating its guts. Even the boy thought he could feel the explosion inside his so intense was the Masters ejeculation. The Master slipped his cock from its hole and lay on the bed beside it. It's hole throbbed and it could feel warm wet cum leaking from his hole. Sperm leaked over the dressing where once his balls had been and onto his cock which for the first time in three weeks seemed to come to life. It rolled over onto its back allowing its erection to stand vertically, bobbing as it stood. The Master saw it. "Relieve yourself boy, you deserve it" Even though physically drained from his ill health and fucking he reached down and grabbed his cock. It hadn't been stimulated for so long it felt fantastic. As he massaged his member, he wondered he would still produce any fluid as he no longer had balls that produce sperm. He didn't need to worry.

Within just a few minutes he felt his climax approaching. Within seconds semen shot high in the air and landed back on his stomach. His prostate having released its juice. "You'd better clean that mess up boy, use your fingers and your mouth. The protein will be good for you. It did as it was told cleaning every last drop. When he was finished the Master told him to get some sleep and threw the bed covered over him. He slept the sleep of the dead for almost three days, only rousing to drink or use the bathroom.

The fuck flu had hit him hard. It was two weeks before he felt well enough to leave his bed. The Master had cared for it well during that time. Feeding it, cleaning it and changing its dressings.

Three months past and it was getting used to the Masters ways, requirements and constant need to fuck. The Master had a huge sexual appetite. Not that it wasn't grateful. It loved being the target of his desire.

The wound had healed very nicely. There was a small lump and red area at the castration site but, that would reduce even more with time. Eventually it wouldn't be obvious that there had ever been anything there. It was ready for the next procedure.

One morning it was lead down to the playroom. As the Master opened the door it saw another man. It was a little embarrassed as he was naked and no one other than the Master had seen that he was now a eunuch, an unmanned male.

The Master commanded him to lay on the bench. The same bench that three months ago he had been laying face down on as a complete male. The man lifted it cock and looked at the wound. "Nice job, very neat" The Master smiled at the man and he smiled back. "So, ready for the next stage" said the man. "Yes as discussed" It was very nervous now, the only thing left was his cock. Was the man here to cut it off. He began shaking and tears filled his eyes. The man took a syringe from a black medical bag. He inverted it and squeezed the plunger in order to expel and residual air then injected its cock in a couple of places, then in the flesh around the cock. It didn't want to lose its cock. He still liked to touch it and occasionally the Master would allow him cum. 

The man took a pin from his bag and stuck it into its penis in several places to confirm that all feeling had been dulled. Then to its horror the man took scalpel from the same steel kidney bowl that a few months ago had held his dead, severed testicles. It could feel what was happening but there was no pain, only the dull sensation of the man cutting around the entire circumference of his penis at its head. He realised, with some relief, that he was being circumcised.  However the man wasn't finished yet. He felt the man cutting around the circumference of his cock again, this time close to his body at the base. He then felt a tearing sensation as the man removed all the flesh from the base of his cock to its head. He then proceeded to stitch the flesh from both ends together, essentially his cock would just be the domed end and he would be unable to achieve an erection. The last thing he did was to make a deep incision and the base of his cock close to where the root of his cock entered his body. He did nothing more than stitch this incision with two stitches.

The Master looked very pleased with the results. The whole procedure had taken less than an hour and now he had a eunuch slave with nothing more than a nub of penis, useless for nothing more than to pee out of, although he would be able to achieve orgasm with stimulation which would be very useful in controlling the boy.

"Any problems, give me a shout but it should be fine. I'll leave you enough pain killers and three more shots to give it. I'll come and check that mare in a few days anyway. Should be able to take the caste off then"

The boy realised that this man, who had just ruined him was a vet. 

The Master looked at it and smiled. "You are now complete boy. Your cock is like a clit and that last incision has destroyed your ability to get an erection, which is just as well as you no longer have enough skin to stretch over an erection" It had tears in its eyes. It had enjoyed its cock. "Don't fret boy, you'll still be able to cum when I let you, if I let you"

It took several weeks for its cock to heal but, even the boy was pleased with the way he looked now. His crutch was smooth except for a small domed cock head that occupied a small space between his legs. He had lost all sensation of becoming erect but if anything, his cock head was even more sensitive than before. His master had let him stimulate himself to orgasm several times after fucking him and the pleasure was immense. 

Now it was happy,  more than happy. It enjoyed serving its Master. He performed all the menial tasks required of him. All the household jobs that need to be done and when completed the Master would give his arse a good fucking or let him suck him to completion. 

One day, later that year, he was very surprised when the Master told him they were going out. The Master had a surprise for him. It would be the first time since he had arrived that he was allowed to leave the farm. They drove to a nearby town and visited a tattoo shop. It was tattooed on one arse cheek with a poz symbol and on the other with the words 'Property of Stan'

******Fin*****

Edited by BadBob2023
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I expected this direction instead - I had once tried to write one in reversed role, that is the dominating man was pozzing the other by blood and once converted, the slave had to become a breeding machine. 

But that would have implied artificial help to keep him always hard and going, it wouldn't have been suitable for bugchasing fiction area but in the other area of the backroom, with me not knowing too much about the subject. So I simply archived it and let it go. 

• Like 1