The Adventures of Virus and The Gift

The city lights shone bright around them, the noise of traffic drifting up from the streets, and the wind swirled across the rooftop.

large.IMG_5820.webp.49cd86860010e8bfae91cb8d01724f5c.webp

“What do you sense?” asked the younger man.

“Peril” growled the older one. “It’s strong.”

“Where?” said his apprentice.

“I…I don’t know, but it feels close.”

They looked out across the city in silence, the younger man allowing his master to focus.

“He’s blocking me” the older man said.

“The Doctor?” asked his apprentice.

“Yes” said his caped master. “Which means…oh no!”

The man swirled round and jammed his rod into the ground.

“What?!” asked his apprentice. “What does it mean?”

“The frat house” growled the older man, before bending his knees, looking up into the sky, and shooting upwards towards the stars and swirling away in the direction of the campus.

“Oh fuck” said the younger man, racing towards the door of the roof.

——

“I dunno man” said Chad. “I thought we weren’t supposed to take anything.”

“It’s just one little pill” said Mike. “What harm can it do?”

“I suppose” said Chad. “But what if they find out?”

“How will they know?” asked Mike, smirking.

Chad shrugged, and studied the tablet in his hand. He then reached for the bottle of water Mike and given him, unscrewed the lid, and went to place the pill in his mouth.

At that moment the bedroom window blew in, and Chad recoiled under the barrage of wood and glass. As the dust settled, he looked up to see the caped pozsader himself, Virus.

“Where is he?!” Virus demanded of the cowering pledge.

“Who?” Chad meekly responded.

“The one who gave you that pill.”

“He…” Chad began, before realising there was no sign of Mike. “He was just here.”

“What did he look like?” demanded the superhero.

“He, er, was tall and blond with curly hair” Chad said.

“Damn” said Virus.

“Wh…wh…what?” asked the hunky pledge.

“Never you mind” sighed the superhero. “Just a nemesis up to his old tricks again.”

At that moment the door burst open, and four of the senior frat members rushed into the room.

“Holy fuck man!” said one of them, looking around the room.

“What are you doing here Vi?” asked one of the others.

“Gents” said Virus, giving them a nod. “You had a visit from Dr Prep it seems. Was trying to entice this one.”

The four frat members darted their heads towards Chad, glaring at him.

“What gives man?” said the first one.

“I’m sorry…” said Chad, wringing his hands together. “He said I would have a better time if I took it.”

“Men” said the superhero, “don’t blame him. The Doctor has found a way to disguise himself again. This boy had no way of knowing.”

“Still…” said the second one, still glaring at Chad. “Thank fuck you got here in time.”

“Indeed” said the hero. “But I would suggest you get on with the task in hand, and keep your wits about you.”

“Yes sir!” the four frat members said in unison, before grappling Chad off the floor and hauling him out of the room.

The superhero walked over to the obliterated window and looked out, surveying the quiet campus street where Rho-Omicron-Zeta’s sprawling frat house was located. He knew that somewhere out there Dr Prep was planning his next move, working on his next dastardly plan, plotting and scheming to re-make the world to his liking. Somehow, somewhere, Virus had to stop him, once and for all.

He lifted his arm up to his mouth and pressed a hidden button.

“Gift, stand down” he said. “He got away.”

“Roger” replied his apprentice. “Did you get there in time?” 

“I did, but someday I might not” he said, with a sigh. “Meet you back at the house.”

He lowered his arm and then began to climb onto the shattered window frame. As he did, he heard the unmistakable sounds of the conversion starting next door, and felt a surge of power run through him as Chad began his ascension to The HIVe. Despite his nemesis having got away, Virus could not help but smile.

——

From the deck of his boat way out in the harbour, Dr Prep watched the unmistakable silhouette of the city’s unsung superhero shooting across the sky.

“I got so close this time” he growled. “But one day I’ll do it, and your destruction will begin. Just you wait Virus, just you wait…”

large.IMG_5821.webp.a3a1dcbd6d5077a113cd7e586a12fc64.webp

Stay tuned for the next chapter…

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Parker O’Zayle was on edge. The day’s events had made it clear that Dr Prep had once again found a way to disguise himself to the weak minded, making them vulnerable to his influence even when their intentions were good. Clearly he had found another source of adavurt, and until that was located and destroyed, the city was at risk.

large.IMG_5831.webp.2b5fb1ec5f90599f1339bc3ba778fbb9.webp

Normally stripping out of the Virus suit and lighting up a cigarette helped Parker relax after a tough day, but today it was not working. The hum and occasional spark from his pendant gave him some reassurance that the HIVe was still collecting new members at a healthy rate, and while that continued his powers would be sustained. But the prospect of the Doctor’s disruption spreading across the region was too concerning, particularly if it reduced his ability to counter the trouble.

He booted up his tablet to see if he could start to find any patterns in the recent anomalies. Most had been isolated incidents that he had initially put down to fanatical followers of the Doctor’s teachings, but the incident at the Frat House had made him realise that the head honcho was back in business and as such the data could shed some light on where to find him.

An hour later, Parker put his head back and groaned in frustration. He could see nothing jumping out of the info he had on his tablet, and without some idea of what the method was in the Doctor’s madness, he would always be on the back foot. Perhaps Isaac would be able to find something that he couldn’t, but he would have to wait a while for that. Those two Swedish tourists Isaac had picked up on the way home would be in his room for a while, and Parker knew better than to disturb The Gift when he was working at what he did best. Still, at least he would feel many more surges of virality go through him before the night was out, as the HIVe welcomed a pair of Stockholm’s finest into its ranks.

Still, he needed something more. He needed his own release, to clear his head and hopefully enable him to come up a way to get ahead of Dr Prep. Almost as soon as he thought that, he felt the rod come alive where it was resting against the wall, and he got up and went over to it. He grasped it tightly, closed his eyes, and issued a command.

“I need three.”

The rod flashed white, its tendrils giving a brief whirl, and then it fell back into dormancy. He leaned it back against the wall, and then went through into the main cavern where Brandon and Brendon were waiting.

large.IMG_5829.webp.99ea81e46ba294edd59f299d9ac79ca7.webp

“Guys” he said, “I’ve got some visitors coming. See that they find their way to the playroom.”

“Yes boss” they said in unison, each giving him a wry smile.

Parker nodded at them, and then made his way upstairs to the basement level of the mansion. He headed down a corridor, and opened the door to his favourite room in the whole place.

——

It was working. As one hunk’s tight hole gripped his cock, another’s impressive dick stretched Parker’s own rear end nice and wide, and the third one’s monstrous member filled his throat, Parker could feel the worries of the day dissipate. A few hours here seeding these men and getting bred in turn by them would be enough to sort him out, with the added bonus that his rod had sent him three who were yet to ascend. His most potent of seeds would surely add them to the membership before the night was over, which would give him the extra power boost that only a conversion at his own hands could generate. By morning he would be ready to devise a plan, but now he needed to focus. The negative hole he was in was primed and ready, and it was time to poz…

Stay tuned for more!

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

“Isaac!”, Parker called up the stairs. When he got no response, he bellowed it again, then stood with a smirk as he heard the unmistakable sounds of his protege trying to get to the door.

“Yes boss?” The Gift shouted back at him.

“Finish up with whoever you’ve got in there, and then get down here” Parker shouted.

“OK!” Isaac shouted back, before returning to his room.

Parker stayed at the bottom of the stairs to listen to the young man quickly resuming and rapidly concluded the breeding of whoever he had with him, and a few moments later a rather hunky stud descended the stairs, gave Parker an embarrassed look, and then scurried down the next flight to find his way out. Isaac then appeared a moment later.

“Another one for the HIVe?” Parker asked him.

“Working on it” said Isaac, a little breathless.

“Good” said Parker, before whirling round and heading up the corridor to his office with Isaac in pursuit.

“What’s going on?” asked the younger man.

“I can’t establish a pattern” said Parker, “so we’re going to have to check out a few places to understand more about what we’re dealing with.”

“OK” said Isaac.

“I’m going to hit the darkrooms” said Parker. “I’ll need all my powers there to fully get a grip on what’s going on, so will be donning the suit.”

“OK” said Isaac again.

“But I need you out in the parks tonight to find out if this is spreading” said Parker. “Leave the outfit behind, and just head out cruising.”

“Cruising” said the younger man. “Like, for real?”

“Yes” said Parker, trying not to smile at the younger man’s eagerness. “Give and take loads, and use your special senses to see how many of the men may have been snared by The Doctor already.”

“I can do that” said Isaac. “But I need a bit of time to prepare.”

“Yes, I know” said Parker, “that’s why I needed you to finish up with that stud so that you would have enough time. Now, go down to the HIVeMind chamber and meditate for a bit, until you feel ready.”

“Yes boss” said Isaac, turning and leaving the room.

Parker watched him leave, feeling a slight pang of envy that, for all of his own powers, he didn’t have Isaac’s extraordinary cumpathy. The ability to learn so much about a man in that way was quite something, but Parker was glad that Isaac had at least understood that he should put his powers to good use. Hopefully he would be able to find out just how many men out in the juiciest cruising spots were now taking The Doctor’s heinous pills, and give Parker more data to help him identify where to find his nemesis.
——
Isaac loved getting out to cruise of an evening, and when it was considered a work task it was even better. Parker had said there were no issues with him choosing what to wear as long as his costume stayed at home, so aside from doing his hair a bit different to how it was when he was all dressed up as The Gift, he had been free to go for what he wanted from his wardrobe. On this occasion he had opted for some loose track bottoms and sneakers, and then had donned his favourite wrist cuffs and chain. With his growing collection of tattoos, it gave him the look of someone who would eagerly both give and take, and hopefully attract the most men to play with him. Many a young man was now displaying proud symbols of their ascension, so neither he nor Parker was concerned that his cover would be blown.

He did a circuit of a couple of the suburban parks, but they seemed a little empty so he instead drove his motorbike over to Maritime Park. This was always a lively spot, and it wasn’t long before he came across several men loitering.
large.IMG_6095.jpg.352a7e3142f030b51cfc82ccb5ceedaa.jpg
His confidence in himself, along with of course his stunning physique, seemed to get their attention and he was soon bent over under a tree taking one after the other. Neither was particularly memorable, but as they bred him he could immediately sense that neither had ascended yet but also that neither of them were contaminated with Dr Prep’s concoctions. That was a positive start, and with the additional potency the HIVe had bestowed on him for his service, there was a fair chance these men were now on their way to a better status.

He continued on through the park, stopping occasionally to blow a guy or take another breeding, and was pleased to find that he had not yet sensed anything untoward in their cum. However, it was when he started approaching four young men hanging around a park bench that he got his first tingle of there being something off. They kind of looked familiar, and Isaac wondered if they had been amongst the many of their age who had run off at the sight of his tattoos. Now, however, they remained he approached, all while Isaac began to almost smell the air being wrong.

large.IMG_6157.jpg.485c2cd678f7c09fc48ecbb1373e03c1.jpg

“Evening boys” he said.

They all replied with a ‘hey’ or a ‘hi’, and the one who was standing kept eye contact with Isaac.

“So what brings you here at this time of night” asked Isaac to the group, but maintaining the stare with the other young man.

“Nothing really” one of them replied.

“Just seeing what’s happening” said another.

“Uh huh” said Isaac. “Well, I’m doing the same thing, and now I think I’m going to go and check in those bushes to see if there’s anything interesting happening there.”

They all remained silent, with the three who were sitting suddenly appearing nervous and looking down at their feet. However, the one who was standing was still looking at Isaac, and gave him a slight nod. Isaac walked past them and headed off the path into the bushes, and could hear the sound of one of them following. He stopped when he got to a secluded spot, and then turned to speak to his follower.

“Nothing happening here either” he said, smirking, “but I reckon that’s about to change, huh?”

The young man said nothing, but just advanced towards Isaac and dropped to his knees in front of him. He reached up and turned his baseball cap around, then pulled the front of Isaac’s bottoms and hungrily dove his head onto the glorious cock. Isaac could not help but moan out in pleasure as the young man swallowed his dick. He enjoyed a few minutes of this, and then pulled himself back.

“Right, let’s do you now” he said, fully intending to switch positions with the young man. However, before he could even begin to bend his knees, the lad turned around on his knees and pulled his own track pants down, making it clear what he wanted.

“Well OK then” said Isaac, smirking. He got down behind the young man and stuck his face between the pert pearly cheeks, using his tongue to prepare the hole for entry. He had barely got it in there when a glob of cum oozed out, letting him know both that the man had already been fucked once tonight, and also that the load he was carrying was nice and toxic. Deciding that there was no need to wait any longer, he shuffled up between the man’s legs and then began to push his cock in. The young man moaned out in pleasure as he was penetrated, squeezing Isaac’s cock in gratitude. With no sign of any discomfort from the bottom, Isaac just set to with a vigorous fucking, slamming his hips against the young man’s buttocks as he pistoned in out.

The fuck was interrupted by the sound of others approaching through the bushes, and sure enough the young man’s three friends appeared. Isaac did not slow down as the three of them took out their cocks and begin to jerk off. He eventually made eye contact with one of them, at which point he stopped fucking, leaned forward over the young man he was inside, and stuck out his own behind. He then smiled and winked at the one he was looking at, with the man getting the message and coming round behind him. A moment later Isaac felt a cock pressing into his own well-used hole, and allowed it to slide in fully before he began to slowly resume his previous tempo.

The other two men then approached, and Isaac motioned for them to go either side of him. This allowed him to alternate between sucking off each of them, as he continued to pound the hole in front and receive yet another rod up his own backside. However, despite being in one of his favourite positions, something still felt off but he couldn’t yet put his finger on what it was.  The moment one of the men he was sucking lost it and started to blow into his mouth, everything fell into place.  He could sense it, taste it, feel it.  The load was contaminated.

The man fucking him blew next, and he immediately felt the same thing. So too with the second one in his mouth.  By this point it was almost acrid to him, with none of the pleasure he usually got from taking loads. He felt a surge of anger go through him, and slammed hard into the original young man and blew his own load. This set off the fourth guy, and Isaac made sure to reach around with a cupped hand and catch some of the cum. Just to confirm what he suspected, he brought it up to his mouth and dipped in his tongue, this time almost retching from the tainted contents.

“Where the fuck did you get them” he growled as the young men disentangled themselves.

“What do you…” one of the standing lads started saying.

“Where?!” Isaac barked. “The pills! Where did you get them?!”

“We didn’t take any…” the one who had been fucking him began.

“Liar!” Isaac shouted, twirling round and off his feet, grabbing the man by his throat and slamming him down to the floor. He tried to never use the extra strength the HIVe had given him when he was out of costume, but by this point the contamination in the cum he had taken was starting to affect his equilibrium.

“Oh fuck, you’re him, aren’t you?” said the guy he had been fucking, as he got up off the floor.

“You’re fucking right I am” growled Isaac, still gripping the neck of the man he had thrown to the floor. “So, before I summon the other one, tell me where you got the pills!”
——
Virus turned into the alley and made his way up, the dull thump of music getting louder as he approached the big steel door. He paid no attention to the leather-clad man standing outside, who looked visibly startled to see the superhero suddenly striding past him.

large.IMG_6052.jpg.041e945e25eac573610a23a2173f5050.jpg

Parker got to the door, paused briefly to see if he sensed anything, and then pushed it open and headed inside. He let it slam behind him, and then walked up the dark corridor to the light of the lobby area ahead.

“Oh, er, it’s you” said the attendant, when he saw Virus stride up to his desk. “What, er, can we do for you?”

“Just doing my rounds” Virus replied.

“Oh, well, er, OK” said the attendant. “Let me just call…”

“Call who you want” Virus said, “but I’m going in.”

He marched across the lobby and headed down the stairs towards the darkrooms, where the sounds of rampant sex made it evident the place was hopping tonight.  He could feel the tingle of ascensions happening, but there was something else there which felt wrong, or missing, or, just, well, different. He walked the corridors trying to identify it, but it was too fuzzy to pin down. He needed a boost in his senses, so he made a beeline for the largest sling room hoping to find what he needed. Sure enough, once his eyes adjusted to the greater darkness in there, he saw that a lean young man was cuffed into the central sling and there were several older, larger men around him. Gripping the rod and whispering a few words, to Virus alone the tattoos of the tops suddenly glowed blue, letting him know that these men were ascendees and loyal to the HIVe. This is just what he needed, so he silently moved to the edge of the room and focused his mind on the young man in the sling. For thirty minutes he absorbed the energy as the older men pumped load after load of toxic cum into the eager bottom’s negative hole, until the moment when the biggest of the men roared out his orgasm and Virus thought he saw stars. That was it, that was the load that would convert the lad, and the extra surge of energy that shot into him through the rod did the trick. Visions of the attendant upstairs filled his mind, and he knew he had found a lead.  He raced out of the room and back up the stairs, where he found the attendant talking to an older man.

“You!” Virus shouted at the man, pointing his rod at him as the tendrils shot out a blue snare that immobilised the man.

“What is the meaning of th…” the other man started to say.

“This one is coming with me” Virus said. “But first, where is his stuff? Actually, never mind, I’ll find it myself.”

Virus jumped over the counter and looked around, then grabbed a duffel bag sitting on the floor. He ripped it open and saw to both his horror and his satisfaction that it was full of packets of Dr Prep’s blue bills.

“I…I had no idea” the other man stammered, staring with wide eyes at the contents.

“I know” said Virus, re-sealing the bag and hopping back over the counter. “But can I suggest you do random checks on the bags your staff bring in here from now on?”

“Of course” said the other man. “I mean, of course.”

“Good” said Virus. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and question your former employee a bit.”

He grabbed the rod and began heading up the corridor to the alley door, the snare dragging the unconscious attendant behind him. The leather-clad man outside looked even more startled when he saw the superhero emerge with a prisoner.

“Brandon” Virus said into his hidden mic. “Got a prisoner inbound, so prepare the cell.”

“Yes boss” came the reply.

“Good evening” said Virus to the startled man in the alley, before bending his knees, looking skywards, and rocketing up towards the clouds with the attendant in tow.

----

(Stay tuned for more)

Edited by chunkychains
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

“Let me know when he wakes up” said Parker, as he emerged into the main cave from the passageway where the rarely-used cells were located.

“Of course” said Brandon. “In the meantime, you have a visitor upstairs.”

“I do?”

“Yes boss” Brandon replied. “I believe he’s in your suite.”

“You let somebody into my bedroom?!” Parker asked in surprise, whirling round to begin to admonish his staff member.

“Calm down” said Brandon, “just go up.”

Parker grimaced at him, but then turned back around and made a beeline for the elevator, keen to get upstairs quickly rather than take the route up the stairs that he normally used to give his legs a little workout. He felt anxiety rise in him as the elevator climbed, wondering why he didn’t get Brandon to tell him who was up there before he stormed away from him.

The doors opened, Parker stepped out into his suite, and then he gasped.

“Jason” he said.

“Hello you” replied the topless man sitting on Parker’s sofa.

large.JasonBedroom.jpg.8fb97594fb8c162931df8aa17fd59a07.jpg

“You’re here” whispered Parker.

“I’m here” said Jason, smiling warmly.

Parker marched over as Jason stood up, and then embraced warmly for a long time.

“But why are you here?” whispered Parker, while they still held each order. “I mean, I’m glad you are, but why?”

Jason gave Parker a little squeeze, and then gradually pulled them out of their embrace.

“The HIVe sent me” he said. “I was in Paris and about to head off for Rio, but then I got a message to come here instead.”

“Why?” asked Parker.

“I guess I’m hoping you’ll be able to tell me that” said Jason. “I mean, it must be something if they’ve sent me back here rather than continuing my mission.”

Parker stared at Jason for a moment, and then looked down at the floor.

“The Doctor” he sighed. “He’s back.”

“Oh” said Jason, followed a moment later by “fuck”.

“I know” said Parker, looking back up. “I mean, we’re on it, but now that you’ve showed up I’m starting to wonder if it’s worse than it seems.”

“Maybe” said Jason, “or maybe the HIVe just wants you to have what you need to put a stop to it before it gets out of control again.”

“I guess that could be it” said Parker. “I’ve got the youngling out doing some recon tonight, and I’m just back from extracting one of the doc’s minions from a club.”

“What did you with him?” asked Jason.

“He’s out cold in one of the cells” Parker said, starting to smirk. “First guy in a while that I’ve had to lock in there for genuine reasons rather than fun.”

“Ah, memories…” said Jason, also chuckling.

They stood and looked at each other for a while, before Parker broke the silence.

“I’m glad you’re here” he said.

“I am too” said Jason.

“I missed you” Parker said.

“I missed you too” whispered Jason. “So much it felt like it was going to kill me at times.”

“I never stopped loving you” said Parker, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

“Nor I, you” said Jason. “Maybe that’s something we need to talk about.”

“Yeah, maybe” sighed Parker. “But not now.”

“No” agreed Jason. “For now, and I know this isn’t how we usually roll, but I need a little recharge from you if I’m going to be of any help.”

A smirk began to form on Parker’s face.

“Well, that I can do” he said, “but only if you promise to resume normal activities afterwards.”

“Deal” said Jason, before he advanced towards Parker, took his hands on his face, and planted his lips on his former lover’s.

- - -

Isaac looked down at the busy warehouse floor, covered with racks and racks of boxes containing the heinous pills the Doctor was now spreading across the city. He could not believe the stupidity the park boys’ dealer had exhibited by directly selling them pills from this location, making it easy for the distribution hub to be found.  He scanned around and saw little evidence of surveillance technology or defensive installations, suggesting that this whole operation was a bit ramshackle.

large.PrepWarehouse.jpg.7f395cef55f9363b117a800a1551bc09.jpg

Then again, he also could not see anywhere that there appeared to be a lab or anything, so while he and Parker could shut this place down with ease, they wouldn’t be solving the problem. He knew he’d probably be in trouble if he took the initiative with this kind of a lead, so he quietly crept back out the roof hatch and made his way to a safe distance away before calling it in.

- - -

“Oh fuck yes” panted Parker, as he felt his hole fill up with searing hot seed. Jason was fully lying on him, his orgasmic spasms starting to subside.

“That…was…epic…” wheezed Jason into Parker’s ear.

Jason’s own hole was still dripping from the two giant loads Parker had planted in there at the beginning of their reunion fuck, and the potency was already starting to take effect as it coursed through him. An ordinary gifted load was enough to give him his powers for several hours, so two from Parker was going to sustain him at peak levels for probably a couple of days.

“Sir, the young one has found a lead” crackled Brandon over the intercom. “He wants you to meet him urgently down in the old meat quarter.”

“Sounds like a euphemism if ever I heard one” chuckled Jason.

Parker, however, was already going into business mode. He shuffled Jason off him, and quickly sprang off the bed towards his outfit.

“You got your gear?” he asked.

“Sure do” replied Jason.

“Then suit up!” barked Parker.

- - -

Just minutes later, after they had both used the power boost their tumble together had given them to fly at extra high speed into the city, the former lovers, possible future partners, landed in a gap in the rain-soaked traffic and began to sprint the last few blocks.

“You ready?” Virus asked as they ran.

“Fuck yeah!” replied Charge.

“Then let’s show them what happens when we’re both in town…”

large.VirusandCharge.jpg.88ba0aa3daf2df4d6b2e5ec07471ae7b.jpg

(To be continued)

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1