How to get a loose sloppy hole

Cnt

I am driven by a desire to bottom. I think my brain was programmed to crave cock. The problem is that my hole is always tight - either just tight or from nervousness. 

i really want to have a loose sloppy hole that cocks just slide into with little resistance. I want tops to look at me and know I’m a real bottom. And I want a hole that guys will want to fuck again and again.

I know it will take practice, and I need to stretch my hole regularly. But I was wondering, in practical terms - how does one do this and how long can I expect to practice before I have a loose hole? Do I use butt plugs? Dildos? How many minutes a day, how many times a week? Interested in hearing your experiences so that I can have a sense of what results to expect and when I can expect to see them.

Would be grateful for your thoughts/advice

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gor213 said:

The way I stretched mine out was going fast and hard. It was kind of painful but in a few months I was able it take a full fist.

Did you stretch mostly on your own with toys? Or was it by getting fucked? 

Mostly toys since they were big enough to really get me open. I think getting fucked would only really help strech if it was frequent and he had a big cock.

With the use of a butt plug and your breathing techniques. I use a gape keeper from topped toys, starting from 65 (now the smallest size is 45; it used to be 65), then wear it frequently (3-5 times a day, 30 minutes each time). I did upgrade my size and very quickly being plugged, and you will notice each time the butt plugs go inside you, it gets easier and easier, while your muscle get softer and softer. 

Sometimes I use thick dildos after a long plug session to help too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Holeforu said:

With the use of a butt plug and your breathing techniques. I use a gape keeper from topped toys, starting from 65 (now the smallest size is 45; it used to be 65), then wear it frequently (3-5 times a day, 30 minutes each time). I did upgrade my size and very quickly being plugged, and you will notice each time the butt plugs go inside you, it gets easier and easier, while your muscle get softer and softer. 

Sometimes I use thick dildos after a long plug session to help too.

OMG -- love the Gape Keeper and Mare Maker -- use them both any night I'm not taking dick or to prepare for it.

• Piggy 2

Botox injection into your cunt-lips. But: expensive and lasts only a few months. Maybe within this time you can stretch your hole. My fistees told me that it takes 6-12 months to take a fist. But regular training is necessary.  I think regular training with toys should help to turn your hole into a stretched hole.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Relax. Use poppers if you need to. And practice with real dicks. Big ones.

No one likes a tight hole. If you're tight, your whole body is tense and that's a bad fuck.

This.

I find my hole opens for real cock in a way it just doesn't for dildoes and toys. I think having a whole man to please and feeling turned on by his presence and fuck need is a big part of connecting with your bottom nature. I am wired to please breeders and earn their seed, and with a dildo neither of those are possible.

My hole starts out snug, but it's amazing how large a dick you can take when you're well prepared and very horny. My first regular dom breeder was 9.5" and he trained me to take his dick on my back spread wide and submitting to his use for hours and taking up to a dozen loads. Anticipating how good a breeders dick will feel as it stretches you open and how hot it will be as he bottoms out in you goes a long way towards making it a reality. The skill and experience of a breeder is a factor, also. I'll take a skilled/experienced breeder over one who is unskilled/inexperienced, regardless of size. I don't use poppers for medical reasons (check the health warnings carefully), but I think they can be a good tool to get you over mental and biomechanical humps. I learned other relaxation techniques to give men the opening up experience they want.

My hole now gets supple and juicy the more a breeder fucks and starts to make the kinds of wet fuck noises that really turn them on. I have a couple of regulars who are entranced by how my hole opens up for them. A challenge for me is when men fuck their loads inside me, my nature wants that seed to stay inside so I can instinctively tighten up. It takes some focus, but I work to relax my hole so that the pressure on the breeders dick is loose and it's easy for them to withdraw if they want. For breeders who stay hard during and after they seed my hole, I let them enjoy the spasming they caused in my hole muscles and then loosen up a little to make sure they know they are welcome to go again. Like most things, it's about practice, practice, practice, and finding what works for you. I found being ass up in a bathhouse for anyone to use is both an act of community service, and a great way to see how relaxed and fucked out your hole can get. If I can get here from being raped as a kid and feeling mortal terror that I'd die if another dick did that to me again, I think most men can.

Amplifying @topblkmale and with apologies to Michael Pollan:

"Take bare dick. Mostly big ones. There's no such thing as too much."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

As several others have said real dick is the way to go, I did not enjoy sticking inanimate objects up my ass before I lost my anal virginity and never will. You do have to relax and let your inhibitions go, which I suspect is easier said than done for some guys. I was very excited and opened up painlessly the very 1st time I got fucked, although I had selected someone who was on the smaller side to take my virginity. The 2nd guy to top me a couple of days later, was huge and did not cause a problem for me either, he and I became fuck buds, both of us had permanently loosened holes within a couple of weeks of the start of that relationship.

I've been playing with my cunt for over 15 years. Butt plugs, dildos, bottles, whatever I thought I could fit in my pussy. I haven't played with mine much because I'm limited in my toys. I'm stuck with small and medium butt plugs. I used to be able to take a 10" dildo balls deep, but that took a lot of working up to with my toys at the time. And lots of poppers and weed. You need to be in a relaxed state of mind. If your mind is uptight, your hole is slammed shut. My late wife would play with my hole in bed and in the shower. She almost got her entire hand inside me. If I was relaxed and ready for it, I think I could've taken her hand all the way.

I know this isn't for everyone, but the loosest my hole felt was when I was blowing clouds, drinking g, smoking weed, and taking hits off of a bottle of poppers. My hole was so open and relaxed, I'm sure someone with a smaller hand would have been able to FF me good.

It takes patience, planning, and sometimes a little bit of chem help to get that hole ready to be bred. It also helps if you have a big cock friend to fuck you. Fortunately I do.

• Like 1

I'll echo what others have said about bare cock being far superior to toys, but from my experience practice with toys has its place. Waaaaay back when I first started loosening myself up, it began with a very modest little butt plug, and I think it helped a lot just in terms of communicating to my hole that 'heya, something's going in the out hole' was to be met with 'awesome let's do this' rather than 'wait what?' Just starting, in a very low-stakes no-nervousness way (because seriously, the only way that plug could've hurt me is if I duct taped it to a brick and hit myself in the head with it), to build up muscle memory in my butt that the feeling of penetration automatically caused relaxation, without having to think about it.

And of course then upgrading to larger toys and cocks and forearms and what have you, I didn't get loose just by being relaxed with a small plug, that's a given. But I don't think I'd have gotten where I am if I hadn't started with making relaxation automatic then moving up in size. It may not feel like it's achieving anything much to begin with, or even be much of a turn on, but five minutes sliding a modest plug in and out every day will pay for itself big time down the track

One of the best ways to get a nice loose sloppy hole is to find a top to work with. Tell him this is your goal. And you want his help to get loose. In return, you offer him pussy anytime he wants it. 

OK within reason of course. You probably have a real job so you can’t just drop everything at 1 pm on a Tuesday to take a load. But find a top willing to work with you and make sure your pussy is available as much a possible. 

I have built a couple sets of pussylips with this method. I am aware you asked for how to get slack but the two strategies go hand in hand. 

• Like 1

OMG, this one... 

Having my current partner's anus as my playground, has been my fantasy for years since we were friends and now I can fulfill it completely! 

He loves and trusts me, so, we progressed such as in 2022 my index finger inside, hurt him. Now he takes my dick easily, or 4 fingers all the way, for the thumb we must still work on it but we have a lifetime for us! 

I want him to learn to use his ass hole to hold objects (even food) and push them in/out - fisting would be the most intense connection! 

But I am quite scared about "very loose hole" yes it would be exciting as you bend the guy over the desk or wherever, and just slide in. 

But I heard a guy here last year (he's no longer on this site as he deleted account), who said he actually has a very loose hole but he has to keep absorbent material on his underwear very often, as sometimes when he sneezes or laughs aloud, when muscles are contracted and relaxed suddenly, body discards may come out from a no longer fully controllable anal cavity, so it creates awkward situations. 

This would not like to be the life I want for my man; weak muscles can give lot of sexual pleasure with less resistance but then? Anyways my best horny satisfaction would be when I manage to have him eat a banana with his hole and push it back to me.