Face down on all fours, in a sling or on their back on a bed. How do you like your bottoms

btmdad

My one top perfers face down and  bunch of pillows under my hips on the bed so he can eat and fuck easy.

My other he's a bit kinky loves facedown on his bench tied and strapped in or my favorite is when he has me in his sling 

• Piggy 1

I enjoy my bottoms belly down on the bed, legs wide apart with a pillow under his crotch to raise his ass up - great position for rough deep thrusting and balls-deep breeding. On his back, in a sling, cock height - great view of my cock fucking his hole.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 1/17/2024 at 2:01 PM, Scarrio said:

On all fours with back arched. Preferably face down in the sheets or pillow.  Ass at the edge of the bed is great so I can stand and pump and still enjoy the view.

Back arched and one in my hole,  the other in my belly please daddy's 😵

• Like 1

My regular top likes me to assume the position which is on all fours, ass up, head down at the edge of the bed or couch, poppers in hand, him standing behind alternating fucking and rimming my ass.

• Like 2

I am going to a Horsemarket in March.  There will be a choice of places to get fucked.  Sling, bed, bench.  That is why I am asking.   Seems like the bed/table   is a good spot to start. 

I prefer my btms in my sling at home.  On the road I prefer then on all fours ass exposed ready for my mounting.   Either way they gotta wear a harness for me to tug on.  I keep an extra harness available for btms that dont have one.  Basic equipment in my mind.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2