Face down on all fours, in a sling or on their back on a bed. How do you like your bottoms

btmdad

I like fucking and breeding a slut boy in all different positions; variety’s the spice of life. But I would have to say my most favorite position, at least this week, is them on their side with their top knee pulled into their chest and me over their other leg. Makes for deep penetration and I love watching my fat cock sliding in and out of their boy cunt. And if the mood hits, I can still hold onto their throat, cock, tweet their nipples, or just shove their fave into the pillow;  and finger fuck their throat!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 1/18/2024 at 2:44 PM, Willing said:

Bottom  are to obey is how I see it, top owns you😵

Uhhhh.... you're responding to a top. I think it's perfectly understandable that a slight might throw off a top's rhythm.

Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 8.26.46 PM.png

On 1/18/2024 at 9:07 AM, Bokkierob said:

I enjoy my bottoms belly down on the bed, legs wide apart with a pillow under his crotch to raise his ass up - great position for rough deep thrusting and balls-deep breeding. On his back, in a sling, cock height - great view of my cock fucking his hole.

I take it from you in ALL those ways...and more. 

My favorite for getting off is him ass up, face down. I like the view, I like how hiss ass fits me, it is easy to pull out and ream him for awhile, and it gets my cum deep when I breed him. But I'm not a fanatic about it, I fuck and breed in several different positions. If the bottom has a big dick and/or huge balls I like to admire them with him on his back "girl style" and if I am really turned on and the bottom wants it too it makes kissing easier which adds to the vibe of "I'm breeding you like a girl despite that big dick of yours."

Truth is I usually go through several different positions before I cum. It's exciting and it gives me a short break. Otherwise I sometimes cum before I want to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

26 minutes ago, ktopper said:

My favorite for getting off is him ass up, face down. I like the view, I like how hiss ass fits me, it is easy to pull out and ream him for awhile, and it gets my cum deep when I breed him. But I'm not a fanatic about it, I fuck and breed in several different positions. If the bottom has a big dick and/or huge balls I like to admire them with him on his back "girl style" and if I am really turned on and the bottom wants it too it makes kissing easier which adds to the vibe of "I'm breeding you like a girl despite that big dick of yours."

Truth is I usually go through several different positions before I cum. It's exciting and it gives me a short break. Otherwise I sometimes cum before I want to.

Fuck that's hot💋

My exclusive bull told me he loves me on my back, looking him in the eyes and holding him  tight as he ejaculates inside me. When he pulls out he loves taking a picture or two to have something to jerk off to between sessions.

I love fucking and breeding in many positions. But my favorite is with the bottom on his stomach, flat on the bed, legs slightly apart so I can mount him with my legs on the outside of his thighs.

In this position, I can get in deep and grind around in all directions depending how high or low I'm entering his pussy. Moving up a little, my dick pushes down harder onto his prostate and love his response when I punch it just right with my cock.  I can also get up on my knees and enjoy the view of his back (especially if hairy and/or tattooed!  WOOF!) and his submissive position.  Or I can lay fully on his back to hold him down (again, if his back is hairy, my hairy chest rubbing his hairy back drives me wild!); lick or chew his ears and neck (even easily grab his hair if I want).  I can grab his hips and hold him on my dick the way I want. I really enjoy finally grabbing his shoulders (under or over) and pull him onto my cock as I unleash my load into him.  There's a combination of closeness and submission that gets me off. 

There is also an option for him to easily suck off another guy sitting on the bed at his head and THAT gives me an awesome view.  Hell, I can even help!  LOL

Damn.  I'm hard again!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

12 minutes ago, hairyone said:

I love fucking and breeding in many positions. But my favorite is with the bottom on his stomach, flat on the bed, legs slightly apart so I can mount him with my legs on the outside of his thighs.

In this position, I can get in deep and grind around in all directions depending how high or low I'm entering his pussy. Moving up a little, my dick pushes down harder onto his prostate and love his response when I punch it just right with my cock.  I can also get up on my knees and enjoy the view of his back (especially if hairy and/or tattooed!  WOOF!) and his submissive position.  Or I can lay fully on his back to hold him down (again, if his back is hairy, my hairy chest rubbing his hairy back drives me wild!); lick or chew his ears and neck (even easily grab his hair if I want).  I can grab his hips and hold him on my dick the way I want. I really enjoy finally grabbing his shoulders (under or over) and pull him onto my cock as I unleash my load into him.  There's a combination of closeness and submission that gets me off. 

There is also an option for him to easily suck off another guy sitting on the bed at his head and THAT gives me an awesome view.  Hell, I can even help!  LOL

Damn.  I'm hard again!

That's how I like it, especially if I can reach around and grab hold of his meaty hairy tits and squeeze and feel them until I nut.

• Like 2

On all fours, but more in a kneeling position as opposed to being face down. This position gives me the best angle to do get in as deep as possible. I guess this position combined with the fact my Dick has a strong kink mid shaft is what allows for me to get balls deep. Perfect for having a firm grip on the shoulders or hips too. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2