Whats a good VPN for Android.

7 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

I suggest google for your area and see what comes up.  My security software offers that for home network and android.  

I was going to suggest this but not sure if it allows you to change your state? He’s more than likely looking to bypass state restrictions. Not necessarily security which Google provides. 

I would be happy if could answer that for us. 

34 minutes ago, alphapoz said:

I was going to suggest this but not sure if it allows you to change your state? He’s more than likely looking to bypass state restrictions. Not necessarily security which Google provides. 

I would be happy if could answer that for us. 

Save that I won't disclose my particular suite, yes at least mine does.  How is it going to give you security if it nails your location from outside view?

11 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

Save that I won't disclose my particular suite, yes at least mine does.  How is it going to give you security if it nails your location from outside view?

VPNs provides security by connecting a tunnel between the user and the end point. All while masking your IP address and data. 
 That’s a layman’s term. 

5 hours ago, SIReast said:

anyone used or using nord?

I am, and I'm happy with it in general. I can use the same account on my Android phone and on my Windows PC, which makes things easier.

What I especially like about it is that it allows you to specify the site through which you're routed, so you can select a state that BZ doesn't block.

• Downvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.