What problems has fisting brought you?

Carlosfme

Hi everyone, 

I'm new here and new to fisting. 

I've always loved having any tope of objects in my ass but lately I got a horse dildo, a medium size one and I can finally ride it. 

I would love to take a full fist without warming up but I do have some fears. 

I am afraid to get so lose I can't hold poop inside. 

Can anyone tell me if they've got that issue? 

Thanks a lot 

I have been getting fisted since high school and I’m 42 now and I don’t have any issues. That being said I don’t go for anything bigger than a fist.

Edited by inmyass262

• 2 weeks later...

If you are just sticking to basic fisting you will be fine. If you are a high use size driven pig like me you may have a few issues around multi-day high use events--I am hosed out everyday in any event. The only meaningful "problem" I've had so far beyond needing to sleep on towels or in a diaper during and through a week after a multi-day event is that I don't enjoy real penis as much anymore because normal size toys for me are dildos the size of a pony and plugs that are 11 inches or more circumference and I use them nearly everyday. But that's life for those of us who train to take as much as we can. We are the exception, though, not the rule.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

A hungry cunt that won't give me a moment's rest.

But seriously, find someone who has experience. That will prevent injury. I'll share the few tips I've been given:

1. Make sure their hands are clean and nails are trimmed. My buddy who taught me by having me fist him first, insisted on my washing my hands the second I showed up, every time.

2. Have your top use his non-dominant hand. Completely anecdotal, but I was told it is smaller and therefore easier to work in.

3. Go sloooooooooooooooooow at first. It's a marathon, not a sprint. If you don't get a hand in there every time, it's OK.

And not to brag or anything, but @MuscledHorse has put his hand in me before. I sought him out as an expert in the field to help me figure out if I wanted this. Let's say he has a list of fee for service options that I happily paid to receive. In the moment I was freaking out mentally, but he was slow, kind, sexy, and horny af, so afterwards when I was reflecting, I realized this is what I wanted. You want to find a guy who's been getting fisted for a while so he knows how far he can push you without violating you.

Also, practice with toys so you're ready. 

HTH

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2024 at 8:00 AM, MuscledHorse said:

If you are just sticking to basic fisting you will be fine. If you are a high use size driven pig like me you may have a few issues around multi-day high use events--I am hosed out everyday in any event. The only meaningful "problem" I've had so far beyond needing to sleep on towels or in a diaper during and through a week after a multi-day event is that I don't enjoy real penis as much anymore because normal size toys for me are dildos the size of a pony and plugs that are 11 inches or more circumference and I use them nearly everyday. But that's life for those of us who train to take as much as we can. We are the exception, though, not the rule.

The only 'problem' I've had is that my hole opens up really easily now, so even if just being fucked I can get sloppy pretty quickly.

But honestly I'd much prefer that than being too tight or uncomfortable. I've never had any other issues. Never been incontinent or any similar issues.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

3 hours ago, FallenLad said:

The only 'problem' I've had is that my hole opens up really easily now, so even if just being fucked I can get sloppy pretty quickly.

But honestly I'd much prefer that than being too tight or uncomfortable. I've never had any other issues. Never been incontinent or any similar issues.

Well I love fisting a sloppy hole.

6 hours ago, FallenLad said:

I don't think getting sloppy pretty quickly is a 'problem'.  Sounds like a major advantage, especially for us men who like to fuck sloppy holes.

• Piggy 2