I hadn't seen him in quite a while

I used to meet up regularly with a FB.  But since I moved to another part of the city, we were not able to get together nearly as often.  Today, out of the blue, I got a text from him saying that he was going to be near me and would have some extra time.  I jumped at the chance to see him – and get fucked by him.  I hadn't seen him in over a year.  He told me he wanted me to wear a blindfold and be ready for him in bed.  He had often had me wear blindfolds, use neckties to secure my wrists, and other hot play, so I knew he had not lost his touch.

Soon, I was laying in bed in a jock and a blindfold when I heard the door open.  I tingled all over.  Our play was always hot and he knew how to ratchet it up.  He made his way to the bedroom and I heard him taking off his clothes.  He crawled in bed and we started making out.  Soon, he was entering my ass raw.  He fucked me for a long time, guiding me into different positions since I couldn’t see through the blindfold.  At one point, he had me laying on my stomach while he laid on my back, still pushing his dick in and out of me.  He reached around and felt my crotch.  I was limp, so he started to pull his hand out from under me.  I grabbed his had and put it back on my jock-covered crotch.  He stopped for a moment and asked me if I was enjoying myself.  I answered that I was enjoying it very much.  And then I somewhat surprised him by telling him that I had tried to train my cock to stay soft when getting fucked.  It made me feel more submissive and it showed that only his cock mattered.  He seemed to like that idea.  He rubbed my soft cock a few strokes and then pulled his hand out.  He seemed to be no longer interested in my crotch.  I victory for me.  I moaned a “Yes Sir” as he removed his hand.  That got me several hard poundings in a row.  Sub heaven!

He had been fucking me for about 45 minutes when I started begging for his cum.  I wanted his load in my hole.  I can’t actually feel a guy’s cum being shot into my hole very often.  But I felt his cum vollies then.  He kept stroking in and out, making my hole extra slippery with his cum.  I was then begging for him to push his load deep in my hole.

He finally collapsed on me and laid there for a minute.  When he caught his breath, he rolled over onto his back beside.  I pulled off the blindfold and immediately leaned over to kiss him.  Once we broke the kiss, I was going to lay back down.  That’s when I saw it.  He had a bio-hazard tattoo just below his navel.  I froze.  He followed my stare down to his tattoo.  He said, “Oh yeah, there’s been a few changes since we last got together.”  I couldn’t move.  Well, most of me couldn’t move.  He finally reached over and grabbed my rock hard erection still trapped in my jock.  I didn’t realize that my dick had responded.  Of course, dicks don’t lie.  And he knew it.  He said, “Looks like your training only works when I am still fucking you. And it looks like its ok that I didn’t tell you beforehand.”  I finally snapped out of my trance.  I looked him in the eyes, smiled, and then leaned in to kiss him again.  Once we broke the kiss, I told him that I loved him.  I don’t know where that came from.  But that is how I felt at that moment.  I loved him.  I had his toxic load in my hole, my hole that he had beat up for the last 45 minutes.  I finally nodded my agreement.  I said, “Yes, I want you to be my Daddy.  You will have to find a way to come over more until I test positive.”  He just smiled.  He had me.  He knew it and I knew it.  I wanted him to convert me.  And we were well on our way.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2