Whored out

Any bottoms ever had someone whore them out. I’m not talking about exchange of money or anything. Just scenarios where you are ass up and he sends random guys to use your holes? I had a guy that use to do this for me. I would check into hotel and leave door open. I never had any previous conversation with the guys he would send, they would just walk in, fuck me and go. It was so hot and wanting to see if I am the only one or others have experienced this as well.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

When I lived in Denver I had someone that would do this. We would decide a day and time and then he would handle all the details. I would show up get blindfolded and on his couch and would stay there getting fucked until he said I was done. It was hit or miss and unfortunately the most I ever got was 8 in a night. 

I would love to do this again now that I’m living in Los Angeles but I’m also married now so I can’t host and can only play when she’s traveling for work and even then it is limited time. I have a female friend that really wants to do this for me but she lives on the east coast and is also married. 

if anyone in LA can host me when my wife is out of town let me know! IMG_7722.thumb.jpeg.26d2a136e74b1cf27245586e4463f9f9.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

For 13.5 years my ex basically controlled my entire sex life. He would organise guys to come and fuck me, he would take me to the backroom and supervise me being gangbanged - he even organised the tops for my conversion party. He loved watching me taking loads and he loved fucking me after I was full of loads. Funny part was, I love it too.

• Like 5

I am aware you were asking bottoms and I don’t want to intrude on the conversation if you would prefer tops not chime in. 

But I often whore fags out. It’s a lot of fun. When I find a good bottom with a nice silky pussy, I like to share my toys. 

I think one of the hottest things about a whore out situation is the absolute objectification of the fag. The bottom is an object shared between men for enjoyment. The real bonding is between the tops. 

its a lot of fun. 

Again, I realize you were asking bottoms. But I thought I would offer my perspective as a top. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

My first ltr was with a dom top that used to share me. It started with three ways but evolved to me getting sent over to his buds house for him or a group to use me. This was the man I converted for so it felt natural to serve him this way. Since then I have had a few whore me out but usually stuck around to watch. 

• Like 4

yeah, but he was not dominant enough. i always "try" to chicken out but essentially was desiring more pressure, to send someone to my address... so that i cannot chicken out. but i love to be whored out. if here is someone around, especially from europe... just text me!

On 1/31/2024 at 12:00 PM, Subjames69 said:

Any bottoms ever had someone whore them out. I’m not talking about exchange of money or anything. Just scenarios where you are ass up and he sends random guys to use your holes? I had a guy that use to do this for me. I would check into hotel and leave door open. I never had any previous conversation with the guys he would send, they would just walk in, fuck me and go. It was so hot and wanting to see if I am the only one or others have experienced this as well.

I dated a guy for a while that enjoyed being whored out. He got off on having me take him to a video arcade wearing thongs or panties under high cut shorts that showed off his jock butt peeking under the bottom. Loved having me take his hand and walk him around the halls while guys leered at him and occasionally groped him or ran their hands up his legs and felt up his cunt. We'd end up in a gloryhole booth and I'd pick dudes to slide their shafts in his hole or join us in our booth and tag team him.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

On 2/25/2024 at 2:13 AM, yunghungtop said:

I am aware you were asking bottoms and I don’t want to intrude on the conversation if you would prefer tops not chime in. 

But I often whore fags out. It’s a lot of fun. When I find a good bottom with a nice silky pussy, I like to share my toys. 

I think one of the hottest things about a whore out situation is the absolute objectification of the fag. The bottom is an object shared between men for enjoyment. The real bonding is between the tops. 

its a lot of fun. 

Again, I realize you were asking bottoms. But I thought I would offer my perspective as a top. 

On 2/25/2024 at 1:13 AM, yunghungtop said:

its a lot of fun. 

The objectification is what I love most about it. I can zone out and just be a tool being used. I’m there for nothing else. It’s a great form of stress relief lol. 

I've been shared many times, the kind of man I gravitate to is the kind who'll want to, but usually that's more a case of 'surprise threesome'. But more years ago than I care to think about, I had a guy message me out of the blue on a site I was on at the time asking if I wanted to be pimped out. He didn't seem overtly crazy, and his profile seemed like it was his kink, so I went along with it. We never met, but he sent me the time and place to go to - I was nervous on my first 'job' but horniness won, I turned up at a middle of the road flat and got used by a nice middle-aged man, didn't end up being hunted for sport in the outback or with my kidneys in an esky full of ice on their way overseas. My 'pimp' evidently got a good report so he kept in contact, for the better part of a year and numerous jobs for a number of his friends/acquaintances before messages became less frequent then finally no more. So a bit of a fizzle-out of an ending, but it was (and still is when I think back) hot as fuck being recruited as a whore by a pimp I never met or really knew anything about.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 4:19 AM, Ozpig said:

For 13.5 years my ex basically controlled my entire sex life. He would organise guys to come and fuck me, he would take me to the backroom and supervise me being gangbanged - he even organised the tops for my conversion party. He loved watching me taking loads and he loved fucking me after I was full of loads. Funny part was, I love it too.

Exactly what I truly crave.

My Daddy whores me out to his friends. We've been talking about setting up a night where he invites all his fuck buddies and they can breed me anonymously through his gloryhole. Daddy says he has 5 or 6 more fuck buddies. Getting hard just thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1