Should we care or should we not?

On 2/4/2024 at 12:27 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

I have already made my intentions clear when I posted this question initially. No matter how we all collectively think in countries like Canada where health care is universal there is a huge divide in the society in order to bring some sanity to our health care system. Health care never becomes an election issue however changed done after leads to a lot of issues.

Case and point I hear no clear policy from the Armed Forces whether a member on Prep is deployable or not. It was very clear however now it has gone into Grey area. 

Again I apologize if this question is something that shouldn't be discussed here. Health care has been discussed a lot in Canada nowadays.

I request the moderators to lock this question and/or delete it.  I do not want to make members here agitated for no reason. I asked the question in the appropriate LGBT politics however I would like to get this closed so noone can answer.

THE SOONER THE BETTER!

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I think the way you "earn" the ability to offer more reactions is to reply to more comments (I mean text) from other guys, and/or create more of your own threads.  Keep at it - it may take a little while, but it's not a tough nut to crack.

Thank you, so much, for letting me know.

Well, there is an incentive for me to reply to more threads/share my opinions with the world barebacking world. I was afraid often that I was too outspoken in my views and shouldn't be so vocal about them  but doing so does seem to have an benefits.- an ability to offer more reactions. 

• Like 1