Continuation of Straight doctor seduced

This gorgeous man seemed to be my perfect partner. Gentle sexually progressive and wanted me to poz him.

While we were in our afterglow he asked me if we could have some group sex sessions. I told him it might take some time to have the company arrange. He said he wanted to go into town for an anonymous hookup.

i told him that was dangerous and he would not be able to control the results. He could be hurt raped or worse.  I could not talk him out of it.

An hour later after some Grindr requests for a 3 way with a Poz bottom was arranged. He hosted only. I was a bit scared but off we went.

Surprisingly our destination was a very nice affluent house. We were greeted at the door by a gorgeous 50ish 6 foot fit hunk!!

we were invited in, drinks were mixed and we sat down to discuss our desires.

Jim our host said he was Poz and versatile. He loved posing willing guys. He knew my client only topped but he wanted to see if he could seduce him to take his huge pierced cock. No forcing.  I said no nit I was interrupted by my. Client saying OK!!

We stripped and I stood aside to watch and protect. 

Jim was amazing, gentle and amazingly erotic, kissing teasing stimulating.  After an hour with my cock raging and dripping watching the most erotic foreplay Jim stated rimming and my Client began begging for more. Fingers entered 1,2,3 then 4. My client begging to be fucked and pozzed!!

I couldn’t believe it. A confirmed top begging for raw poz cock.   I was so stimulated I show my load hands free just watching!!

The pierced cock started entering him while he kept begging for more. Slow steady strokes started then Jim stopped. He pulled out laid on the end of the bed with his legs dangling an ORDERED my client to sit on his cock. He complied immediately. 

My cock was still hard after I shot my load. I was so full of desire. Then Jim as his  cock was in my clients virgin ass ORDERED me to come over and to double penetrate this virgin cunt!!

My client screamed at me to fuck him. I came up and stuck a finger up his ass. Surprisingly it slid in easily. Mt pierced cock pushed in and slowly my PA and my head popped in.

Over 10 min I got my cock all the way in and then experienced the most amazing fuck session of my life. My client was in an amazing state of erotic pleasure.  We all screamed as we simultaneously climaxed.

After several minutes to recover  Cumall over us tinged with blood I said that was amazing  my client was just moaning in pleasute, Jim said  “ We are just getting started!!”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

• viking8x6 changed the title to Continuation of Straight doctor seduced