London visit started well

Hunter22

Visiting London for a business trip and i arrived yesterday evening, while I was checking in the concierge was checking me out and we exchanged some small talk and i headed to my room and waited for my luggage to be brought up by the bellboy.

I stripped down the second I walked in the room cause i thought it would take a few minutes but then heard door knock so I covered up with a towel and opened the door to find a stunning young man, black and taller than me, I laughed and apologized as he organized my luggage in the room and he too laughed and mentioned the liked the view with a grin. bingo.

i dropped the towel and tolled him he could come up anytime for some fun and gave him my number as he mentioned he'll finish hus shift soon.

as I was waited I hopped in the shower to freshen up and make sure my hole was nice and clean and opened the apps as i was getting hungry for loads.

immediately i was hit by a blank profile 2 meters away, sending a body and cock pic. he had a swimmers body, 19 and what looked like a nice thick 8" dick, i invited him to my room and he said that he's just changing hus clothes from the uniform cause he also worked at the hotel. bingo!!!

5 min later he knocks on the door, I didnt bother with clothes and opened the door naked to his surprise lol, he was gorgeous looking and l let him in and we started kissing while i stripped him off his clothes and he was feeling my hole and cock as well, I dropped to my knees ans shoved his hard cock all the way in till my nose was buried in his blond pubes and he gasped. a few min later he pulls out, raised me and dropped me on the bed on my back, pulled my legs up and started eating my hole like a pro, shoving his tounge deep and expanding it using his fingers, 1, the 2, 4 until I begged him to fuck me now!!! 

he asked if i wanted him to use a condom or not so i just pulled him closed and guided his big raw cock to my hole, he took the hint and started to penetrate me, it felt sooooooo good and in no time he was balls deep. 

gave him the nod and asked him to fuck me hard, and fuck me hard he did! 30 minutes of rough fucking me deep, choking me and calling me a cumdump slut (which totally turned me on!) till he started shouting he was about to cum and I just held him closer and deep in me till he deposited a huge load! 

he kept hard and started fucking me gently a feeling my cum filled hole around his hole he told me he had Hyperspermia and can cum large volumes multiple times!!! BINGO!!! 

so he slowly picked up the pace till he was fucking me hard again, this time i was in doggy as he was pounding me hard working towards his second load till it arrived 15-20 min later, flooding my hole with so much cum adding to his first load.

he looked at the time and told me he had to get to his bf but they might come back later together! i cleaned off hus cock and tasted his sweet cum and while he was getting dressed I found my big plug and asked him to shove it in so i could keep all his cum in.

as he was leaving the black bellboy messaged and said he'll be off in a few minutes ans asked if i wanted him to come over now. i filled him in that i already had 2 loads in me and he got excites and said he'd be right over. 

less then 5 min later he was in my room, stripping and revealing a muscular body and an impressive 10" thick cock with a huge head that got me drooling! 

on my knees, with a plugged hole and full of cum i started deep throating his beautiful cock, feeling his huge head widening my throat making my eyes water.

he gently started skull fucking me while he bent over feeling up my plugged wet hole.

this went for a while and he told me he can fuck for long ans cum multiple times. bingo!

then we moved to the bed, back on my back and he started to pull out the plug and my hole was leaking so much cum so  he asked me how i managed to score so many loads so fast so I told him it was actually just 2 loads, his eyes lit up and asked if Rob fucked me and he described exactly the previous guy that loaded me up lol 

as he was telling me they were friends that played together also with their bf's he shoved his huge cockhead in me making me feel so full and happy. 

very soon after he was balls deep and fucking me very long and hard, making me squill from pleasure till I realized I was cumming all over myself hands free, causing my hole to grip his cock tight and him to flood my hole with big load number 3 of the evening!!! 

He pulled out and climbed on top of me, bringing his cock to my mouth to clean while i was clenching my hole tight to keep all the cum in me, feeling is sloshing inside me. 

he never got soft and soon after be laid on his back and i was riding him hard. I enjoyed it so much i didnt was it to end! 

his second load took him longer and he was we fucked almost 45 min, both working up a sweat till he was panting and dumping his 2nd load deep in me. 

by now my hole was a complete mess and felt so good!!!

we cuddled a bit keeping his big cock lodged in my hole making out and he never got soft.

soon he was rocking back and forth slowly fucking me deep, this went on for while and we switched positions all the time, doggy, on my back, riding him, standing up, bending over the big window hoping someone will watch and more.

the best part was when he asked if i brought a dildo with me so i took out my 10" dildo and he started shoving it in me and then he added his own cock. 

by now my hole was so well lubed with so much cum and stretched from being pounded so hard I took it in like the good cumdump i am.

he managed to cum 2 more times as he double penetrated me with the dildo, making me cum 2 more times hands free!

by the time he was spent we were both 2 sweating bodies, my hole was buzzing and overflowing with cum which was plugged again.

we headed for a quick shower and he said that he'll chat with his bf and Rob and try to organize a group fuck for us all, and maybe they'll bring more friends. bingo!!!

4 hours since i checked in was full of 5 loads, by hotel employees, having plans with 4 hot lads to fuck me hard and potentially even more to join.

i went to sleep a happy cumdump last night with my hole remaining plugged lol

in the morning before breakfast I managed to score one more load from a hot 40 year old dumping a quick load before he left to the airport.

now i am in meetings, chatting with Rob and Marcus organizing the activities for the night. 

so far they'll be 6 guys (some are also working at the hotel) and they are talking with more friends to bring over. 

This is going to be a fun trip! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hunter22 said:

Visiting London for a business trip and i arrived yesterday evening, while I was checking in the concierge was checking me out and we exchanged some small talk and i headed to my room and waited for my luggage to be brought up by the bellboy.

I stripped down the second I walked in the room cause i thought it would take a few minutes but then heard door knock so I covered up with a towel and opened the door to find a stunning young man, black and taller than me, I laughed and apologized as he organized my luggage in the room and he too laughed and mentioned the liked the view with a grin. bingo.

i dropped the towel and tolled him he could come up anytime for some fun and gave him my number as he mentioned he'll finish hus shift soon.

as I was waited I hopped in the shower to freshen up and make sure my hole was nice and clean and opened the apps as i was getting hungry for loads.

immediately i was hit by a blank profile 2 meters away, sending a body and cock pic. he had a swimmers body, 19 and what looked like a nice thick 8" dick, i invited him to my room and he said that he's just changing hus clothes from the uniform cause he also worked at the hotel. bingo!!!

5 min later he knocks on the door, I didnt bother with clothes and opened the door naked to his surprise lol, he was gorgeous looking and l let him in and we started kissing while i stripped him off his clothes and he was feeling my hole and cock as well, I dropped to my knees ans shoved his hard cock all the way in till my nose was buried in his blond pubes and he gasped. a few min later he pulls out, raised me and dropped me on the bed on my back, pulled my legs up and started eating my hole like a pro, shoving his tounge deep and expanding it using his fingers, 1, the 2, 4 until I begged him to fuck me now!!! 

he asked if i wanted him to use a condom or not so i just pulled him closed and guided his big raw cock to my hole, he took the hint and started to penetrate me, it felt sooooooo good and in no time he was balls deep. 

gave him the nod and asked him to fuck me hard, and fuck me hard he did! 30 minutes of rough fucking me deep, choking me and calling me a cumdump slut (which totally turned me on!) till he started shouting he was about to cum and I just held him closer and deep in me till he deposited a huge load! 

he kept hard and started fucking me gently a feeling my cum filled hole around his hole he told me he had Hyperspermia and can cum large volumes multiple times!!! BINGO!!! 

so he slowly picked up the pace till he was fucking me hard again, this time i was in doggy as he was pounding me hard working towards his second load till it arrived 15-20 min later, flooding my hole with so much cum adding to his first load.

he looked at the time and told me he had to get to his bf but they might come back later together! i cleaned off hus cock and tasted his sweet cum and while he was getting dressed I found my big plug and asked him to shove it in so i could keep all his cum in.

as he was leaving the black bellboy messaged and said he'll be off in a few minutes ans asked if i wanted him to come over now. i filled him in that i already had 2 loads in me and he got excites and said he'd be right over. 

less then 5 min later he was in my room, stripping and revealing a muscular body and an impressive 10" thick cock with a huge head that got me drooling! 

on my knees, with a plugged hole and full of cum i started deep throating his beautiful cock, feeling his huge head widening my throat making my eyes water.

he gently started skull fucking me while he bent over feeling up my plugged wet hole.

this went for a while and he told me he can fuck for long ans cum multiple times. bingo!

then we moved to the bed, back on my back and he started to pull out the plug and my hole was leaking so much cum so  he asked me how i managed to score so many loads so fast so I told him it was actually just 2 loads, his eyes lit up and asked if Rob fucked me and he described exactly the previous guy that loaded me up lol 

as he was telling me they were friends that played together also with their bf's he shoved his huge cockhead in me making me feel so full and happy. 

very soon after he was balls deep and fucking me very long and hard, making me squill from pleasure till I realized I was cumming all over myself hands free, causing my hole to grip his cock tight and him to flood my hole with big load number 3 of the evening!!! 

He pulled out and climbed on top of me, bringing his cock to my mouth to clean while i was clenching my hole tight to keep all the cum in me, feeling is sloshing inside me. 

he never got soft and soon after be laid on his back and i was riding him hard. I enjoyed it so much i didnt was it to end! 

his second load took him longer and he was we fucked almost 45 min, both working up a sweat till he was panting and dumping his 2nd load deep in me. 

we cuddled a bit keeping his big cock lodged in my hole making out and he never got soft.

soon he was rocking back and forth slowly fucking me deep, this went on for while and we switched positions all the time, doggy, on my back, riding him, standing up, bending over the big window hoping someone will watch and more.

the best part was when he asked if i brought a dildo with me so i took out my 10" dildo and he started shoving it in me and then he added his own cock. 

by now my hole was so well lubed with so much cum and stretched from being pounded so hard I took it in like the good cumdump i am.

he managed to cum 2 more times as he double penetrated me with the dildo, making me cum 2 more times hands free!

by the time he was spent we were both 2 sweating bodies, my hole was buzzing and overflowing with cum which was plugged again.

we headed for a quick shower and he said that he'll chat with his bf and Rob and try to organize a group fuck for us all, and maybe they'll bring more friends. bingo!!!

4 hours since i checked in was full of 5 loads, by hotel employees, having plans with 4 hot lads to fuck me hard and potentially even more to join.

in the morning before breakfast I managed to score one more load from a hot 40 year old dumping a quick load before he left to the airport.

now i am in meetings, chatting with Rob and Marcus organizing the activities for the night. 

so far they'll be 6 guys (some are also working at the hotel) and they are talking with more friends to bring over. 

I'm visiting London soon, hope I get the same welcome!

• Like 1

Cant complain lol 

my holes sure got filled last night and I need to find the time to put it in writing because everytime I think about it my cum filled hole twitches around the plug and I have to shoot a loads

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Blimey! How the other half live 🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, amsrat said:

You'd be hard pushed to get that quality of service at any other London hotel 😉

Indeed! definitly not my first time here but this visit surprised me lol 

still feel my hole from last night events and all the cum sloshing from part 2 haha

On 2/19/2024 at 1:27 PM, Hunter22 said:

In London, and ready to load u too.

bedroomcock01.jpg

• Like 4