Most loads taken within a short period of time

Now I'm not talking about a open door all day fuck fest here. I know people get overflowing loaded with cum during these events. I'm more talking about a 3 or 4 hour period, like visiting an ABS, but not during a Cum Union like event.

After my wife died back in August 2020, all I craved was sex for about a 3 week period. One Friday night I went to an ABS and played in the theater and gloryhole booths. Took 3 loads in the theater and 2 loads through the gloryhole, all within 2 hours.

What's your record for a short time span?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, sleazyskank said:

Gangbanged - 4 hours - 25 loads

Now that could be a record. I'm going to a CumUnion event at Club Philly in 2 weeks with my Daddy. He's verse so he's going to suck and fuck, while I'm going to present my cuntpussy for all cummers. Hoping for a good number of loads.

A lot of my fantasies revolve around being fucked again and again - i'm well jell of some of you.

My record? Hmm dunno - I've had a threesome and been fucked by both a couple of times. Not very impressive. I had a boyfriend who would regularly go at least 3 times in an evening. x

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I think it was 6 in an afternoon (4 hours) but probably more is not easy it involve a lot of logistics hosting tops or going to the steam houses there is easy to get raw wed but most tops hold it so they can fuck other holes 

During a 3 day weekend at CCBC. resort in Palm Springs area... my buddy kept count between him going off and playing  sunset to sunrise on a Friday night he clicked off 106 I took,  I was pretty spun I remember bits and pieces  what fun.

• Upvote 1

over a 36 hours gangbang of continues men coming over to use me however they wanted that my partner organized for me, I took more than 120 (they were supposed to mark me after each load but some were missed) 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

On 3/2/2024 at 10:27 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

Now I'm not talking about a open door all day fuck fest here. I know people get overflowing loaded with cum during these events. I'm more talking about a 3 or 4 hour period, like visiting an ABS, but not during a Cum Union like event. What's your record for a short time span?

The OP specified a short time as a different angle to a weekend or week's sex holiday.

I used to get up to 10 fucks in London on an afternoon or evening with up to 5 loads.
Then head on to the next event or next day for similar if I was lucky.
These days just 1 or 2 as I'm in a quiet corner of the UK.