Best cruising area for bb - London

luvbbgla

• 1 month later...

Haven't been in town for a long while and got to the Vault today. Very quiet compared to a normal Saturday afternoon, but raw sex was all over the place. Not just in dark places either. Was in a rare bottom mood, but the only guy who wanted to fuck me wrapped up :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hi coming to london this thursday (03/01/2013) wheres the best sauna to go to for BB sex... Passive slut here!

Experience tells that you can't rely on a good up-for-it session when just when you want it. A certain amount of patience is required, but anywhere dark usually so somewhere with a darkroom - be seen to go in and kneel on the benches when you find them in the pitch dark - depends where you will be but there are darkrooms in Chariots Shoreditch, Pleasuredrome Waterloo, E15 at Maryland Stratford (afternoon mainly, older guys mainly), and Vault 139 near Warren Street / Euston Square - Thursday 3rd Jan is usually naked night from 7pm (shoes on, but nothing else) so a potentially good place to assume the position in the dark alleys / rooms there. I expect there are others. Good luck finding what you want!

• Upvote 1

New Cross Gate station (London Overground) is about 100 yards from 309 New Cross Road where the sauna is located. I've given/taken loads in that sling. The Locker Room tonight is HIV+ session, though officially not bareback, though few seem to notice that 'rule'.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Grr I live pretty close to Hampstead Heath... Now the weather is apparently improving I think I'll go be a good cumslut there :P Vault is always good too, especially on a Thursday or Monday. Loads of raw fucking :)

Any guys on here go to Hard On?

Was there last night (15 June) took 3 loads. I've been trying to be sensible lately, mainly cos I worry about infecting my bf, but the drugs and sleazy atmosphere at Hard On really do it for me. Must have had 10 raw cocks up me. I didn't even realise I'd taken the first load, a guy was fucking me and I felt seed drip down my legs, he said he hadn't cum so it was already up there - I wish guys would tell you when they're dumping, it's much hotter.

I know 3 loads is not a lot in the grand scheme of things but it's the most I've ever taken from different guys.

Met a couple who host bb orgies so I'm really looking forward to that now. They said they'd get me into double figures.

Off to SOP at Central Station for more in an hour (4.30pm)

I wouldn't really include saunas and clubs in this list, they are listed elsewhere on here, but yes Hardon is very, very good. Used to go every month back in 2010/2011 but then I moved out of the city and didn't get to go often. I made a special effort to visit in March this year, went with an older couple. Took maybe 3-4 bare cocks, at least 1 load, in the club then the three of us plus one other guy went back and fucked till the sun came up! :)

• 1 month later...
Experience tells that you can't rely on a good up-for-it session when just when you want it. A certain amount of patience is required, but anywhere dark usually so somewhere with a darkroom - be seen to go in and kneel on the benches when you find them in the pitch dark - depends where you will be but there are darkrooms in Chariots Shoreditch, Pleasuredrome Waterloo, E15 at Maryland Stratford (afternoon mainly, older guys mainly), and Vault 139 near Warren Street / Euston Square - Thursday 3rd Jan is usually naked night from 7pm (shoes on, but nothing else) so a potentially good place to assume the position in the dark alleys / rooms there. I expect there are others. Good luck finding what you want!

Had not been to Shoreditch but Vauxhall was disappointing on my visit during Fetish Week. Very few people overnight, and at some point the whole place (like 3/4 of) were closed for prolonged 'cleaning'. I left.

Pleasuredrome was eventfull as was expected. Not the top-notch facility features though. I know, I am asking too much.

And Vault on Monday Naked Cruise was disappointing. Been only once, it's not a statistic.

Now, for your kind attention is my report and directions on Hampton Heath:

I'd want someone to go through my directions and verify them, as I was writing post-factum out of memory. Hopefully, I haven't mixed up too much, and all of this is useable for future visitors.

... didn't find the tree before it got too dark. I didn't bring the directions, so I just walked with no clue where I was heading. ... How do they find their way about in complete darkness, even if they've been there before? ...

Same here man, first trip was way too late (past midnight on a Thursday), no clear directions but a vague sense, I just went on a whim, was too excited and literally blew past the whole thing. Saw quite a few people on the pathways cruising the area, but no Tree. The first hole happened to be not even washed, or to say douched, and it killed the mood. But the amount of uncertainty where to go at all turn points is borderline overwhelming if you're coming over first time and are not very focused, it is really a very misleading place. There are many spots where there is no moonlight or any kind of ambient lighting. So your tracking skills will be needed.

Later on chatting on BBRT I shared my frustration with one of the locals, and he was more optimistic than I was. And with a kick start from him, I gave it another shout on last Sunday night.

...If you go by the Underground, take Northern line to Hampstead. Take a right and walk uphill Heath St until Jack Straw's Castle. It's probably about half a mile.[ATTACH=CONFIG]28268[/ATTACH]

Yes, it is 0.5 mi by Google Maps. Make two rights out of the Tube at Hampstead station and walk uphill on Heath St. A bit strenuous if unprepared, or 2 stops (* I will explain later why 2) on a local bus - 268 days or N5 at night. Stop to disembark at as my suggestion - Inverforth House (id #51254).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28277[/ATTACH]

Jack Straw's Castle is easy to spot. If you're not sure about the directions, then ask for Jack Straw's Castle, as all locals know where it is. I asked for West Heath, and nobody seemed to know where that was.

If you use Whitestone Pond / Jack Straw's Castle (id #72683) as suggested, it is a farther and more inconvenient walk to Heath. But it is safe and well-lit. If you drive - there is a small car park on the side of the road by Inverforth House too. I have not tried asking for directions for it, not sure if it is widely known. By all means use Jack Straw as a second reference. Just keep in mind the extra distance.

Pic 530 correctly shows the white Jack Straw Castle and brownstone Old Court House in front of it. It is the Northbound side of N End Way at Whitestone Pond.

After Jack Straw's Castle, take a left, walk straight forward past the parking lot into the woods. There are some steps going downhill.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28278[/ATTACH]

Not the best route, seriously. Past that car lot there are no lights whatsoever, the steps are deeper/wider than you'd expect, uneven, and they are very easy to lose balance on and fall. And you'd be hitting stone, not dirt. Forget it, that one is not for the night adventures.

There is another walkway, off the same Heath Brow dead-end, about 20 guard poles from the corner and to the right going downhill. It just looks like a moved grass walkway 3-ft wide. In reality it ducks into a pretty dark woody section, very rooty, very uneven, sometimes unpredictable downhill. Same thing - very easy to fall. I mean there are people in that area as well, chatting, smoking and what not, but it's not the Real McCoy. I tried it the first trip over, and didn't like it.

Now the best way - via Inverforth House & bus stop.

If you arrived by bus, it drops you off in front of a brick wall with a gate. Turn left and go backwards about 30m to the end of the wall. There will be a turn-bar gate there and dirt/pebble road going downhill. Turn right at that point and follow that road. It is straight, it is even. You're going along a wall on your right. It is pitch-fukin-black as you're passing under leafy canopy after a well-lit street. And the more confidence you have in your step, the less likely you'd bump into someone - there will be silhouettes standing by the side of the way there too. Distance - about 75m give or take, all straight down.

You will come into an opening with a dirt pathway crossing from left to right - pic 531 shows about that spot but from a different angle. You will need to turn right at that corner.

... You will see some buildings - the classical Hill Gardens - high up on the right and the main path that you are on then curves slightly to the left.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28279[/ATTACH]

<Comment 36>

That's the back of Inverforth House and gardens.

After that right turn you need to walk about 80 paces of a taller guy ( I am 6-1) to the next landmark - black square garbage bin. It is on pic 532 and is at a Y-shaped split. Bear left there.

Now I believe there is an omission in <Comment 37> in the prior directions by BBERIK. You need to walk about 90 paces from Y-split to the next turn. It will be a T-shaped intersection of sandy gravel pathways, and you need to make a left. If I remember correctly, you'd be still walking mostly on even surface.

Walk another about 90 paces and arrive to a wide, uneven X-shaped intersection with large trees around it. It is a darker spot. You need to make another left, and you'd be walking downhill from there.

About 140 paces away from X-shape turn is that open spot on pic 533 with another garbage bin on it. The main pathway will turn right and continue along the bushes downhil.

Follow it for another approx. 140 paces. The pathways will twist, split, merge, do mild turns, but you just need to follow it's main course. There are multiple tracks/ passageways left and right to it in and out. At the end of those 140 you'd arrive to a moonlit sandy riverbed type opening curving left with bushes around it. There are 2 landmarks on it - a small oval grassy spot like an island at the upper part of the bed, and a black square garbage bin on the right side at the bottom end of it. Stop there.

Backtrack a bit uphill and turn onto a last dark passageway on the right (at a 45-60 degree angle) off the original direction of travel before that opening. In 40 paces straight you will hit the Fuck Tree in front of you.

Now, pic 535 is a bit misleading - it is taken from behind the Fuck Tree looking towards the pathway you have arrived by. Or nearly a 180-degree angle as you'd see it upon arrival - it is just a dark towering spot.

And ... if you're lucky, there'd be people around it.

The Fuck Tree is nearly at the center of a roundish woody opening with a lot of nooks and crannies around. If you pass it by and walk a bit uphill behind it, there is a small Y-split in the bushes and another 2 fallen trees left and right where people might be hanging about.

Take a chance to discover surroundings. As both loads I have left at the Fuck Tree on Sunday happened not at the Tree itself.

Now - the demographic slice for Sunday nite: a few people with wedding bands (offputting to me), then someone insisting on condoms and calling me a nasty bastard (first look in the mirror, mate), a guy in full military uniform with a plug up his ass saying that he doesn't get fucked by strange men (but willing to show up at the Heath), an older Indian Sikh guy (with a turban and everything). Few skins in the vicinity. Needles to say the Tree was revisited but unattended to.

Now timing - given that it was very nice dry July night, sun down was at 9 pm. I was told to go for 10 pm, arrived closer to 11 due to weekend construction on the Tube but still caught up some people at the Tree. Just like on Thursday - crowd dispersed from the Tree after midnight and went cruising around the vicinity. Given that it was still very dark, I'd not give anyone in attendance there less than 40 yo.

Enjoy!