Best cruising area for bb - London

luvbbgla

• 1 month later...

It is at The Hoist in Vauxhall, London. SBN stands for 'Stark Bollock Naked' and is a sex club that runs from 2pm to 1am on a Sunday. Check out The Hoist London website for details. Everyone is naked apart from footwear through the afternoon.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me the best outdoor cruising areas for bb are the Heath at night and scratchwood during the day. Cant remember the last time I used a rubber at scratchwood, and always helps if you use the sunbathing area and wander around wearing very little

Been to Heath four times in last two weeks

Night one - topped six guys raw, gave two loads, got topped by three guys, two loaded me

Night four - topped three guys raw, gave two loads, got topped by five guys all loaded me

Was in a gang bang one evening with a bearded guy with an eleven inch cock who got into poz talk and loaded me. Last night I loaded a sweet indian guy who really got into breeding talk.

Sounds like I need to give SBN a go though

• Upvote 3

• 8 months later...

From Oxford living down in Portsmouth still neg really want a place I can go . On regular time to be taught bare back pozz  taking.

the fuck tree at the health bit far out. Can travel  .Had a few raw cocks last year , want more , love sucking uncut guys a must .

Most of all taking good size raw cocks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SBBOY

Last time I went to Hampstead Heath there were so many safe only guys. I must have spoken to 18-20 guys and asked them if they would fuck me. When I said raw or rubber they all said rubber only. I let one guy fuck me but I was so uninterested as his meat was wrapped up. 

Not sure if I just chose a bad day or not

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I went to Hampstead Heath there were so many safe only guys. I must have spoken to 18-20 guys and asked them if they would fuck me. When I said raw or rubber they all said rubber only. I let one guy fuck me but I was so uninterested as his meat was wrapped up. 

Not sure if I just chose a bad day or not

Maybe I should send you a message next time I go to London. I could go with you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Heath for the first time earlier this evening. There for five hours and had 4 arses and 10 cocks, with 4 loads.

It is simply in another league to the other cruising areas - massive, with - even in April - over 20 guys, lots of great fucking spots and not a single mention of a condom ...

The Heath is still by far the busiest even more so as other outdoor places seem to have quietened down of have had an increase in bashers or nuisance boy racers.

For the lazy or those in heels who aren't keen on walking too far, as well as the 268 bus there is also the 210 if coming from Finsbury Park, Highgate, Golders or Brent Cross areas- that drops you at Jack Straws.

I've found Scratchwood has almost died off since the cafe started staying open dead late. There was a spell when they were shining big spotlights from the cafe down towards the car park - at least they've stopped doing that. 292 bus stops nearby

Warren Lane is very hit & miss with so many just sitting there in their cars. have had some good nights there though. 142 bus stops about 5 minute walk away.

Wisley (Ockham Common) is a favourite of mine but you really need a car to reach it. I always manage to have some fun there and come away relatively sperm-filled but others have said it is has been a bit hit & miss for them. The boy racers can be a pain at times but they go away eventually.

I live couple hours out of London but travel in to play naked at the Hoist, Vault 139 and occasionally at Underground.  Saunas I go to are usually Locker Room or Chariots Vauxhall.  Have fucked quite a few arses bare at all.

Have been to Hampstead Heath a few times but had never wandered back to find the fuck tree until last Thursday when I decided to check it out an hour or so before it got dark.  It seemed like a great location to do some serious outdoor fucking but there was a lot of mud along the trail to get back there and it was muddy all around the fuck tree as well as quite a bit of mud around the area.  I don't mean just a little mud.  It was pretty deep mud that looked like you'd get stuck in it or lose a shoe in it.  I don't know if this is normal but I can't imagine going there in the dark without wellies on!  There were tracks that looked like a tractor had been back there.  Don't know if that's why it was so torn up or not.  Does anyone who's a regular know if this is normal?  Or has it just happened lately?  Is it maybe better in the summer?  Are people still going out there on Fri and Sat nights?

• 3 weeks later...

Visiting London in a couple of weeks, staying at a hotel just round the corner from Vault 139, will be there on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday night. What's the chances of a decent BB fuck or three? Better options for these nights?