Best cruising area for bb - London

luvbbgla

Hampstead Heath (the West Heath) after dark is the best place for pozzy loads. Follow the path down through the forest, and turn right and you will find the infamous Bareback Fuck Tree, a very old tree that is still alive and grows at a horizontal angle. Most nights there are guys bending over this taking many loads all bareback. It really is a London tradition! Here is a daytime pic of the Tree, to help you recognise it.

post-20771-14086433937_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brenda

If you want an indoor venue then check out "SOP Club" basement bar at Central Station Tuesday Night & Sunday afternoon/Night. Always get and give a few loads here. 2 good dark rooms for anonymous cum swaps - the other night a guy held me down and four guys shot in me 1 after the other. Also check out the Vault near Oxford Street - Wednesday is Jock / underwear night and you will always find a few guys BB

Hampstead Heath (the West Heath) after dark is the best place for pozzy loads. Follow the path down through the forest, and turn right and you will find the infamous Bareback Fuck Tree, a very old tree that is still alive and grows at a horizontal angle. Most nights there are guys bending over this taking many loads all bareback. It really is a London tradition! Here is a daytime pic of the Tree, to help you recognise it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23831[/ATTACH]

Directions to find the Group Fuck Tree/ Bareback Tree on Hampstead Heath:

Below Jack Straws castle - if you go down the steps from Jack Straw's Castle, you hit the main path running left-right. Turn right and follow the path (there will be guys hanging around on the path). You will see some buildings - the classical Hill Gardens - high up on the right and the main path that you are on then curves slightly to the left. Shortly after this, there is a first turning to the left, with a black rubbish bin on the corner, where the path drops downhill. Take this and follow the path down into the woods for about 5 minutes, sticking to this main path. You then need to bear right into the woods and this soon opens out; there are usually guys heading in that direction. You will see a very large clearing with the infamous Fuck Tree (pictured above). Tends to be very quiet before about 10pm, but after this time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at any time of the year, this is a great place to watch raw breeding and take part too. Some nights, over 300 guys/TVs looking for bareback, many bent over the fuck tree and putting on displays.

If you have difficult with these directions, you can always ask one of your fellow cruisers; most will know where it is.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
I have had no problems taking raw loads in the darkrooms of the saunas - Pleasuredrome and Chariots Shorditch

I agree. Most places with darkrooms - which in these places and others that have them are more or less totally dark. Guys don't like to be seen barefucking in general, but where no one can see, no one can tell. How very British ;)

I agree. Most places with darkrooms - which in these places and others that have them are more or less totally dark. Guys don't like to be seen barefucking in general, but where no one can see, no one can tell. How very British ;)

That's true. Hampstead or any woods at night is pitch black and even moonlight doesn't add much light unless you're in a clearing.

I guess you can fantasize more that guys are exactly the age/fitness/race/hung you want. And I also loose count more easily LOL

With lighting then reality sets in and it's harder (or maybe not as 'hard') to go with someone who's not 'Mr Right'? Hence red lights

in saunas/darkrooms which flatters white skin to looking tanned, smooths blemishes, hides a bit of fat, makes guys appear younger

so all in all there's more shagging which is good for everyone including the bar at a commercial space. As you say it hides whether

guys are/not using condoms for a hornier atmosphere but even so you can see if a guy wanders round and just rams up a willing hole

or bends over for all cummers :-) All those scenes are fine though it's nice to know who you connect with, just not in office level

lighting? Though of course Brits abroad will fuck in the sunshine while hiking miles to find the most secluded spot they can find LOL

Interesting angle anyway. I guess a blindfold/horsefair solves the problem of privacy though friends would recognise cock/ass/tatts

Taken directly from Squirt.org

"Next to the former pub (now flats) is a little lane running off to the left. Follow the lane down and it turns into a track and then steps down into the heath.

The lane, are you talking about the one called Heath Brow on the map? I'll be in London 4-8 November, but it'll probably be too cold for action???

Is someone available to go to Hampstead Heath with me on November 5 or 6 in the daytime just to see the cruising area, and to take some photos? Would be cool to get an impression of the place. BB only (prefer neg or undet if top or vers), and would be nice to meet you if you're also a regular there.