Best cruising area for bb - London

luvbbgla

I went there today, but didn't find the tree before it got too dark. I didn't bring the directions, so I just walked with no clue where I was heading. I assume people bring some sort of flashlights? How do they find their way about in complete darkness, even if they've been there before? I might go there again in the daytime tomorrow to look for it. And bring the directions with me ;)

Found the tree today. Wasn't so hard when I had the descriptions. But I suggest that people planning on going there look for it in the daytime first. I'm gonna see if I can make an easier description when I get home, with more photos.

I didn't see anyone cruising in the woods today, but I assume they wait until it gets dark. Btw, today's also a Monday and it is November, so I don't know if I can expect anyone cruising tonight?

I said I was gonna give you a road description to find the fuck tree in Hampstead Heath, so here goes:

If you go by the Underground, take Northern line to Hampstead. Take a right and walk uphill Heath St until Jack Straw's Castle. It's probably about half a mile.post-22019-140864341167_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

post-22019-140864341171_thumb.jpg

Jack Straw's Castle is easy to spot. If you're not sure about the directions, then ask for Jack Straw's Castle, as all locals know where it is. I asked for West Heath, and nobody seemed to know where that was.

When you get to a path running left-right, turn right and follow the path. You will see some buildings - the classical Hill Gardens - high up on the right and the main path that you are on then curves slightly to the left.

post-22019-140864341183_thumb.jpg

Shortly after this, there is a first turning to the left, with a black rubbish bin on the corner. Take this and follow the path down into the woods for about 5 minutes, sticking to this main path. On your right side you'll be able to see a large clearing and the infamous Fuck Tree. It is not hard to find, but I would suggest to go look for it in the daytime the first time, just to get an idea of the paths and distance.

post-22019-140864341193_thumb.jpg

post-22019-140864341189_thumb.jpg

post-22019-140864341191_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

God. I had some GOOD times on the Heath back in 87 when I lived in London. There used to be these ruined buildings which people would use to fuck in. Really hot. Almost got arrested once. This Dutch guy and I were making out (clothed) and someone started yelling at us. At the time people had been arrested for disturbing the peace just for kissing, so we ran all the way to Hampstead village and ducked into a pub to escape this crazy old man who was yelling for the police.

Shortly after this, there is a first turning to the left, with a black rubbish bin on the corner. Take this and follow the path down into the woods for about 5 minutes, sticking to this main path. On your right side you'll be able to see a large clearing and the infamous Fuck Tree. It is not hard to find, but I would suggest to go look for it in the daytime the first time, just to get an idea of the paths and distance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28282[/ATTACH]

Wow bberik, those are really good photos! Are you a professional photographer? They're excellent. I didn't log in for weeks, but I would've shown you around the Heath and to the Fuck Tree. I'm probably not your type (rather large transvestite) but we could have had a good chat anyway. Thanks for your efforts with the photos though, you'd done a sterling job on showing other guys how to get to the Fuck Tree.

Brenda xx

• Upvote 1

Used to live next to the Heath, first BB, first piss fuck, first scat... happy days!

For strangers to the Heath, no matter how dark, you can't really get lost on West Heath - bounded by main roads and it's on an incline - Jack Straws at the top, walk down, hit the path, walk a bit to the right until the fork, then be guided by the incline - walk down and you'll hit the denser bit where the heavier action takes place (and the fuck tree), if you're disoriented, gauge the slope - upwards to leave, down to fuck!

Photos from Hampstead Heath. I like to take photos like this. I don't like condoms, but I like taking photos of them hanging on branches, even though I sometimes have to pick them up from the ground and hang them up, lol. Maybe I should make a Christmas tree full of condoms this year ;)

post-22019-14086434129_thumb.jpg

post-22019-140864341288_thumb.jpg

Photos from Hampstead Heath. I like to take photos like this. I don't like condoms, but I like taking photos of them hanging on branches, even though I sometimes have to pick them up from the ground and hang them up, lol. Maybe I should make a Christmas tree full of condoms this year ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28478[/ATTACH]

I like to thonk of them as lube packets.

• Upvote 1

Yes as has been mentioned at great length in this thread, Hampstead Heath has surely got to be the best. How I miss living in central London, the heath was a regular haunt, even though on several occasions I lost numerous items of clothing lol the sex was always great.

May I add that there are other outdoor venues, even if the weather is turning fun can be had at places like Greenwich Park or even as far out at Dartford Heath. There are loads of places where you can find guys, hell the toilets at my old uni (King's, Strand Campus 1st floor basement) were really cruisy, especially around lunchtime.