Threesome gone a little wrong

wow. honestly, this sounds like 3 divas making a simple hook up into a fucking tv mini series of drammmmmaaaa! 

he's needy and an emotional manipulator and check yourself before this guy drives a wedge between you and your partner

you're also a bit needy. stop making his need for self care about you feeling rejected. if he needs to pull away and have some alone time, why not just respect that. 

and altho your partner is right this guy is making a simple hook up into a fucking life altering event, wanting to push him over the simp edge by locking his dick up and relishing the idea of him crawling back for more is cringe. maybe corrupting subs isn't the healthiest new hobby? 

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2024 at 5:09 PM, Sharp-edge said:

I think our professions get in the way because he's in the most bitchy/diva specialty ever and the fact that he bottomed for two dicks for his first time was a little too much. He was dominated.

Currently he stays in my arms comfortably (and sometimes to my bf's).

.....m telling you guys, surgeons are attention-whores.

Medicine is one of the most difficult professions on earth, IMO, especially if you a surgeon coz you are dealing with someone's life. In an hour someone could be here or no more. 

I must confess, two dicks for someone who hasn't had even one - all his life - would be a bit too much for anyone. However, I am not convinced he did not want to try it. Only when you try something do u get to know how you really feel about it. He could be straight and bored and unhappy with life and have wanted to try a gay threesome. It is definitely within the realm of possibility as I could see myself being unhappy and lonely in a location and wanting to make friends and end up with females who might end up trying to bed me.

On 3/18/2024 at 5:09 PM, Sharp-edge said:

He cries several times a day without a clear reason. He keeps on saying that he doesn't feel himself, he feels embarrassed. 

Regretting one's sexual activity is fairly common but crying several times a day over it, with those who he sinned with, seems unusual. Do you think he might feel better if he tries a threesome where he is one of the Top

On 3/12/2024 at 9:07 AM, Sharp-edge said:

Could it be that he just needs time? I blame myself for that.

Yes, he needs time.

You seem very eager to take this next level (when there does not seem to be a reason to rush), so this will feel like it is taking an eternity. Please be patient.

Blame yourself for what? Try not to read too much into anything...and give it space. All good things come to those who wait...or is that ketchup.

On 3/12/2024 at 9:16 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I can only respond to a very specific part of what you wrote, so that's all I'm going to do...

As a top who gets more pleasure from giving pleasure than I do from being pleasured, this makes perfect sense to me! 😍

It made sense to me too. Despite  the bravado that sometimes surrounds a D/s or Top/bottom dynamic, my feel is both sides are fed by the pleasure the other derives from them. i don't think there's always a conscious awareness of that,  but i think part of psychosexual drive is the need we all have to be loved, wanted, desired. When  someone is getting obvious pleasure from fucking or getting fucked, for example, it's not hard to feel they are getting pleasure from who and how we are, not just the act of fucking.  i think it's why opposites naturally attract.

To me, the best sex is symbiotic. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, norefusal said:

wow. honestly, this sounds like 3 divas making a simple hook up into a fucking tv mini series of drammmmmaaaa! 

he's needy and an emotional manipulator and check yourself before this guy drives a wedge between you and your partner

you're also a bit needy. stop making his need for self care about you feeling rejected. if he needs to pull away and have some alone time, why not just respect that. 

and altho your partner is right this guy is making a simple hook up into a fucking life altering event, wanting to push him over the simp edge by locking his dick up and relishing the idea of him crawling back for more is cringe. maybe corrupting subs isn't the healthiest new hobby? 

Aren't you a bit harsh on all of us? Should we be cold and uninterested in the fear of a random stranger calling us a tv mini series drama? Think not.

16 hours ago, brnbk said:

Medicine is one of the most difficult professions on earth, IMO, especially if you a surgeon coz you are dealing with someone's life. In an hour someone could be here or no more. 

I must confess, two dicks for someone who hasn't had even one - all his life - would be a bit too much for anyone. However, I am not convinced he did not want to try it. Only when you try something do u get to know how you really feel about it. He could be straight and bored and unhappy with life and have wanted to try a gay threesome. It is definitely within the realm of possibility as I could see myself being unhappy and lonely in a location and wanting to make friends and end up with females who might end up trying to bed me.

Oh yes it is. And many people don't understand that. And a patient that dies can be a devastating thing, because you may feel responsible despite not being anybody's fault.

About the two dicks, you're very right (although deep down I think he knows he was a lucky guy). Now he's found himself a woman, trying to feel straight or something. We're not as we were. They won't talk. My bf does not want me to talk to him. They've exchanged some bad words between them (in greek we say that a tongue does not have bones but it can crash bones). Now I'm having two "baby surgeons" to take care. Last time we talked he said that he was very happy about his gf. I told him that I know him too well and his eyes tell otherwise. He got angry. I told him I think highly of him and he's better than that.

11 hours ago, anonCUMtainer said:

Yes, he needs time.

You seem very eager to take this next level (when there does not seem to be a reason to rush), so this will feel like it is taking an eternity. Please be patient.

Blame yourself for what? Try not to read too much into anything...and give it space. All good things come to those who wait...or is that ketchup.

What I replied to the previous comment +

I've thought again and again of everything. What we said, what he said (running through my head lmao). I believe all of that was too much for him and that he's an awesome dude who feels lost and threatened. On the other hand I believe for myself that although I tend to be a good person, lust overtakes me. I should know better than have sex with him. He enjoyed it. I'm sure of it. But his regret is ruining everything. I should have forseen it. I got drunk by his face looking at mine.

8 hours ago, Davidc said:

Please , just save it for Oprah.

Jerry Springer - we need more drama, and the throwing of chairs!

Honestly, he sounds like a bit too much for me; I'd probably distance myself from him. Or it could just be that the friendship was best left platonic, but what's done has been done.