Trouble finding tops

I have only bttmed 3 times in the past year. I can't find any guys wanting to top, I don't think looks have too much to do because alot of pigs are respectfully not models. I'm 6'3 and have a huge dick which I think makes me a top by default. I only enjoy bottoming and even have it as my preference on all apps

Why is it so hard to get fucked? What am I doing wrong 

• Moderators

You have a huge dick, which, as you say, "makes [you] a top by default". Men are pigs... stupid pigs.

Practical advice? Work on your versatility. Move to a big city.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Best things in life come to those who go out and get them.....

Just relying on apps?

Are you actively cruising? (going to cruising areas, ABS, bathhouses, etc)

Take a leisurely weekend drive an hour away, then load up your apps...  all of a sudden you are fresh meat for that area.  

Sounds like you need to step up your game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigDirtyBear said:

Sounds like you need to step up your game.

step up your pussy AND never say no to a job 😜

i've gotten bred 3 times just this month. the other day some rando dmed me a dic pic of bbc but who knows if it was even his. once i heard the car in the drive i slipped the blindfold on and waited ass up. other than barking at me once to change position, we didn't speak. by the time he zipped up and left i pulled the blindfold off and basked in the post-fuck glow having no idea who's load i had up my ass 

• Piggy 1

I only enjoy bottoming and even have it as my preference on all apps

It's harder now to get tops in many countries, mostly western ones. But in countries where bottoming is seen as something woman do, you find more guys willing to top.

In the 90's, when Meds were not available, taking an anon load at the boathouse  was a risk that many guys would not take. It was then when BB bottoms had guys after their raw hole. For sometime, guys were willing to fuck raw and even cum inside, and of course they enjoyed it, but not many raw holes were available. It was a bonanza for BB bottoms every time at the sauna, also because there were no Apps.

yup, prep changed the market from a sellers' to a buyers'. now that even your dad is a no-load-refused cumdump, tops can afford to be picky. which is why bottoms have to practically give a set of ginsu knives away with each breeding these days. 

5 hours ago, lovcock said:

You don't mention where you are, and that's ok.  If you don't live near a large metropolitan area, and rely solely on the apps, things might get tiresome - as you indicate.  Often, guys that need a lot of raw sex wind up moving to where that kind of action is in abundance. 

Actually, you're doing everything right - asking thousands of guys committed to being who and what they are for advice.  Let us know how things proceed; lots of guys on BZ can offer sound advice - for instance, rely less on the apps, and more on going out to meet guys.  

I agree with several other posters, someone might be able to help you with some suggestions if they knew where you are located or at least help you identify the nearest cities that do have decent hookup action.

I'm not sure I'd advise a bottom to go on apps like Grindr unless they: 1) are traveling to or living in a large metropolitan area, 2) are below a certain age and 3) are considered "conventionally attractive" in the market they are looking to get fucked.  These app developers are not stupid. They know bottoms outnumber tops and so when a bottom searches for tops, these apps charge money for increased visibility and then create this false sense of hope that there are many potential matches. Of those 100 tops they see, a bottom might only have a realistic chance with 5% of them. And then add in factors like is the top going to flake, negotiating who is going to host/travel, avoiding scammers, druggies, pic collectors and creeps - and then you quickly see that the chances of getting fucked by a stranger on an app is super low. At least if you're out at a venue, you see quickly who is interested. 

I'd say to the OP, if the budget allows it, please pay a visit to a gay sex city like Fort Lauderdale or Berlin and get to some venues to see which bottoms are getting fucked and take some notes. Look at how they are dressed, look at how slutty they are, maybe go in the darkroom etc. Also visit venues that attract older as well as younger guys. You'll quickly see that if you are giving off "top" energy, it's hard to get fucked. And having a big dick flopping around is likely going to attract bottoms lol.  And my last tip for visiting a bigger city is to go on Sniffies. It's different from the other apps in that you can see where potential partners are on a map. I'm in Fort Lauderdale at the moment and I've had quite a few guys drop by and load my mancunt. But your mileage may vary. Good luck getting fucked.

It is tougher being a bottom these days just based on the ratio of top to bottoms. I’m 6’ 1” and have a 9” cock and had the same problem when I started to bottom. 
If you can get yourself in a place with quantity you would get your share of cock. I’m in NYC and we have options here. I go to a theater for most of my sex. The quantity of men there from week to week increases my chances of getting fucked as opposed to cruising with a few guys. 

the main difference between grindr n sniffies is that sniffies is great if you have no problem fucking other peoples' cheating husbands. 

but cruiser beware: sniffies is also full of toxic trophy collectors asking for "stats" as a way to ensure they only sleep with well hung young underware models 😜

live venues have the advantage of stupid people not curating based on meaningless math. 

unfortunately, apps have made live cruising spots (back rooms, ABS, parks, rest stops, etc) into dead malls - shadows of their former glory days. 

lastly, there are private sex parties. if you can get invited to one be prepared that they not only tend to be racially lopsided but in my experience lean heavily toward daddy/son pairings. 

23 hours ago, lovcock said:

I have only bttmed 3 times in the past year. I can't find any guys wanting to top, I don't think looks have too much to do because alot of pigs are respectfully not models. I'm 6'3 and have a huge dick which I think makes me a top by default. I only enjoy bottoming and even have it as my preference on all apps

It probably isn't your dick size.  I've got a tiny little cock and I still have trouble finding tops.  The problem is, if where you are is anything like where I live...  there are 10+ bottoms for every top.  Most of the "versatile" guys strongly prefer bottom so they are only looking for guys to "flip" as a kind of bait and switch.  Most of the tops even bottom as much as they can.  So you probably really aren't doing anything wrong.  It is just the way it is.