Rick was a 24 year old top. He liked to fuck guys his own age. Very much into himself. He would tease older men with the promise that he would bottom bareback for them. Letting them text their fantasies on Grindr. Even trading nude pics. One guy in particular an older man named Gus, at age 56 was diagnosed with HIV. And put on meds to help make him undetectable. However the meds didn’t work on this particular HIV variant. Gus wanted to be able to fuck but didn’t want to let anyone know he was positive. Rick would flirt with Gus. Promising him he could shoot his loads deep into his ass. Gus grew frustrated with Rick. When he kept avoiding hooking up. That would change. One Sunday night Gus and Rick were at a bar. Gus spotted him. And went over to say hi. Rick recognized Gus. And they engaged in small talk. Gus even brought Rick a drink. Unknown to Rick. Gus put a roofie into it. Gus got Rick out of the bar and into his car. Taking him to his house.Gus put Rick on the couch and undressed him. Then he undressed himself. Gus rubbed Rick’s ass cheeks. Kissed him on the neck. Gus also played with his and Rick’s cocks. He fingered Rick’s ass. Getting a moan from him. Gus lubed up his dick and Rick’s ass. Rick was slowly awakening up due to the thrusting of Gus’s dick inside his ass. “Wait” Rick said softly. “I’ve waited long enough and I’m going to see that you keep your promise to me.” Gus got more aggressive with fucking Rick. Who was too weak to fight him off. Gus flipped Rick around to fuck him missionary. He wanted to see Rick’s face when he came inside the young man. “Ahhhh” Gus grunted. “I’m cumming inside of you!” “Take my hiv loads, you teasing bitch!” Rick pleaded. “Please no!” But it was too late. Rick had Gus’s loads inside him. And Gus put a butt plug into Rick’s ass to be sure his loads stay inside him. “I’ll have you arrested for assault.” Rick said. Gus without a word got his phone and showing him Rick’s text that he could fuck him raw. Rick knew then he would have no case. And Gus fucked him one more time and secretly recorded the second fuck. As evidence in case Rick decided to arrest him.

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1129.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7