Getting the piss fucked out of you

It happens to me occasionally.   About a month ago, a handsome young guy with nine inches and the trademark stiffiness of a horny 20 something fucked the piss out and fucked my brain out too.  It took a while for him to come and he fucked like he was angry though a very polite guy. But just as he was loading me he pent me down on my stomach and I remembered that I had the waterproof fuck sheet on so I let it rip.  I often get the urge but usually hold it.

As for hands free orgasms.  I've only had two anf both were rhe result of what the tops saif while fucking me.

I know I have been fucked so hard that some piss leaked out of my dick. It’s funny as a bottom you always want your ass clean and it is always in the back of my mind, but I have had guys fuck me so hard that piss came out of my dick. The best part about it?  Not one of them complained, they may have noticed but not much was said about it. Now if there had problems at the “other end” I am sure I would have heard about it. Some piss leaking out of my dick while I am getting fucked has never seemed to cause me any issues with the guy I was having sex with.  Guess I was fortunate…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

It does not happen very often for me either, but if i have been fucked by one guy first for 15 min. stimulating the prostate and then the next has a larger (thicker) cock fucking me I have lost control of my bladder a couple of times, and really pissed on myself. It could have to do with the angle, happened in missionary those times.

Being addicted and always seeking to have an anal orgasm my experience is that it is ideal to have a blader that is half-full. Because I think it makes that there is the needed extra pressure on the prosate to enhance the thrusting of the penis of the top against it.  With a full blader the feeling to need to pee disturbs the feelings of being fucked and can make that you have to stop being fucked to go to pee or even worse  that you start peeing al over.. With an empty bladder it is almost impossible for me to have an anal orgasm.

Had it happens a lot when my partner fisted me and rode me with her xxl strap-on, it usually coincides with an orgasm hands free when it starts I double down my efforts and try to just relax and let it happen when I’m getting fisted nothing beats a blowjob at the same time

I've never had this happen, but I think it's hot.

If it happens and feels like you described, I say welcome the piss! I guess it sometimes comes down to you and the top's feelings toward piss. If you have no issue with piss or are turned on by it, and so is your partner, then it's perfect! It can heighten the energy between you.

But, if you or the top don't like piss, I can see it ruining the moment. 

If it was me, as the top or bottom, I'd find it incredibly hot! 

• Like 2

It will happen if my prostate gets played with.. I have guys trying to fist me and as the 4th finger in deep it will make some come out not alot but enough where my belly is wet..

First time that happened to me, I was well poppered up, my host had fucked and bred me well, then began fisting my hole while sucking my cock. He hit a spot, and I just started to cum uncontrollably, soon followed by massive amounts of piss, simultaneously. This lasted at least five minutes, then after the waves of orgasm lasted another five. I lay there, completely wet, covered in my cum, piss, and sweat, panting hard, and enjoying the sensations. Never experienced that before, so I apologized profusely to my host for the mess. He said it was normal, and enjoyed giving it to me, and watching my reaction. When I finally got up, my body was pleasantly sore, my legs weak, and struggled to walk to the shower. When I left, I wished i could get another one!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

10 hours ago, sleazyskank said:

First time that happened to me, I was well poppered up, my host had fucked and bred me well, then began fisting my hole while sucking my cock. He hit a spot, and I just started to cum uncontrollably, soon followed by massive amounts of piss, simultaneously. This lasted at least five minutes, then after the waves of orgasm lasted another five. I lay there, completely wet, covered in my cum, piss, and sweat, panting hard, and enjoying the sensations. Never experienced that before, so I apologized profusely to my host for the mess. He said it was normal, and enjoyed giving it to me, and watching my reaction. When I finally got up, my body was pleasantly sore, my legs weak, and struggled to walk to the shower. When I left, I wished i could get another one!!

The fact that this guy said what you experienced is "normal" makes me want to hunt him down and present my ass without question! Wow! 

• Like 2