Getting the piss fucked out of you

Happened to me for the first time a few weeks ago. I'm not into getting fisted but a well-endowed top buddy was fucking me and using very large dildos on me. I was having anal orgasms and he was using a dildo on me that I had never been able to get all the way in (12.25" x 8"). He shoved the last inch or so into me and I ejaculated, orgasmed, and pissed at the same time. I certainly wasn't expecting it. I wanted him to keep going but the play space wasn't prepped for piss so we had to stop. My head was spinning and needed to rest a bit before coming out of the sling. 

He told me that he was hitting my bladder. That's quite possible because we had been playing for awhile and my bladder was at least half full. 

Would be interested in trying it again with a little more preparation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I have had it happen a time or two a few years back, not a lot, just enough to drip through my jock, then I would take time out to go pee, so now I always pee before getting fucked because when I orgasm, my body is pushing everything outward, and if I have pee in my bladder it's also coming out. For me I just prefer cum coming out of my cock.

• Piggy 1

On 8/11/2024 at 2:51 PM, hairyone said:

Happened to me for the first time a few weeks ago. I'm not into getting fisted but a well-endowed top buddy was fucking me and using very large dildos on me. I was having anal orgasms and he was using a dildo on me that I had never been able to get all the way in (12.25" x 8"). He shoved the last inch or so into me and I ejaculated, orgasmed, and pissed at the same time. I certainly wasn't expecting it. I wanted him to keep going but the play space wasn't prepped for piss so we had to stop. My head was spinning and needed to rest a bit before coming out of the sling. 

He told me that he was hitting my bladder. That's quite possible because we had been playing for awhile and my bladder was at least half full. 

Would be interested in trying it again with a little more preparation.

I'd love that 😵

I took my first fist 2 years ago, and was introduced to pissing while being fisted. Recently, a new fuck buddy, who is super thick, can easily make me piss myself multiple times each time he fucks me. I always private for a good piss session when he comes over. 

• Like 1

When they hit the spot JUST right and know what they're doing, I spray like a fountain.  If they're close enough to my spot, i dribble continuously - makes my foreskin all shiny and slick.  I usually end up fucking them too.  Love it!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Never piss, just cumming hands free.

But

i think part of the appeal of WS is pissing has some similar feelings to orgasm.  i've had Men Who pissed inside of me tell me that "it feels like a long orgasm."   

i remember the first time i had an orgasm at age 14. i was humping my mattress and as i started to cum, i panicked thinking i was going to pee and wet my bed. i got up and ran into the bathroom and discovered i didn't have to pee at all, that just some white stuff came out, and it wasn't as much as pee.

The first time i had a hands free orgasm from getting fucked, the Top knew exactly what He was doing, and i didn't have a clue. i had no idea a guy could cum from being fucked. He started out simulating my penis and getting me horny, then flipped me and started fingering my ass. He was putting more fingers in, and when He got to the 4th finger, i turned my head and asked what He was doing? (i didn't know about fisting at that point either). He said nothing, pulled His fingers out and plunged His cock in. At that point, He had me where He wanted and i had a huge orgasm. But i didn't realize what was happening and i had the same panicked feelings i did as a kid the first time i came while humping my mattress. i thought i was going to pee in His bed. Even though i panicked, i was lying prone and He was on Top of me and not about to stop, so i left a puddle of cum on His mattress, and He was happy with the results. i was a little confused and newly enlightened realizing He'd made me cum from fucking me.  

Now, i know what's happening, but in that moment of orgasm, there are similar feelings as when starting to pee.

Has happened to me a few times. Never a fountain, more of a slight dribble, and only when I'm getting fucked a few times in a play scene. I also sometimes cum hands free if I'm getting ridden three or four (or more) times in a scene. Just a matter of natural anatomy I guess, a prostate that's getting hammered can only take so much before it starts to relax.

My ex was one of those guys who can fuck three or four times in an hour, hour and a half once he's horned up. I always wear briefs or a cotton jock as daily underwear and when he was in the mood for a four load play I used to keep my jock on, or if I was wearing briefs, keep them on and hike them down under my ass for access, so the pouch could catch it if I came or started to dribble.

Huge turn on for us both when he's finish and I'd have four loads in my ass and a load & a little piss in the crotch of my tighty whities after having it fucked out of me.

On 5/19/2024 at 8:04 AM, badjujuboy said:

I definitely get that feeling. I had a regular fuck bud that would fuck me missionary and he’d hit my spot every time. I’d have to hold it in as I didn’t want him to stop fucking me… It was only later with my first Daddy that I told him I needed to piss and he just said to let it loose. 

even hotter when you're in a sling and it happens

• Piggy 2

On 5/22/2024 at 4:45 AM, sleazyskank said:

First time that happened to me, I was well poppered up, my host had fucked and bred me well, then began fisting my hole while sucking my cock. He hit a spot, and I just started to cum uncontrollably, soon followed by massive amounts of piss, simultaneously. This lasted at least five minutes, then after the waves of orgasm lasted another five. I lay there, completely wet, covered in my cum, piss, and sweat, panting hard, and enjoying the sensations. Never experienced that before, so I apologized profusely to my host for the mess. He said it was normal, and enjoyed giving it to me, and watching my reaction. When I finally got up, my body was pleasantly sore, my legs weak, and struggled to walk to the shower. When I left, I wished i could get another one!!

and if I was the top, I would have hade sure you did - then flipped with you. BTW, we wouldn't have gone anywhere else for a couple of days.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Piggy 3