How are the Bath House in NYC

Kane Rider

Was wondering if the bath houses in NYC where any good and where are they? and i was wondering if i could get really fucked up and go in there and get loads dumped in me or would it not happen like that because people are more conservative ? and if so where would be a good place to do it?!

I was in the East Side Club a couple of weeks ago on a late Saturday afternoon, leaving to catch the train at 8:30. They're doing some renovations on the lower floor, so it's hard to guess what the changes will entail, but the facility is certainly not a dive. The guys ran the gambit. The no-sex-in-public policy was enforced. There was some action going on behind closed doors, but how much - well, I got to eat two holes and suck some cock, but not much more. Not a single load.

When I was in NYC for gay pride one year, my friend (who lived in NJ) took me to a place where you check your clothes and walk around nude. Got several loads that night and had a sling. I can't remember the place or if it is still open. I will try to find out for you. When I was in NYC, my friend arranged a gang bang for me. Got several poz loads that night!! It was an awesome night!!

i read a review saying that the ESC and WSC both have changed because know the staff does not let people have sex out in the open and also if you have a room you have to close your door if you two or more people are in there and that the staff walk around making sure the rules are being followed. If it is like that i don't think i want to come to NYC anymore. This use to be the place to have fun what happen?:(:(

• Administrators

The rules bathhouses have to live by are set by the NYC DOH. Because they're businesses they must abide by them. Same goes for bars (which no longer have backrooms). In contrast sex parties in private apartments where attendees give "donations" to attend are not considered businesses and cannot be regulated by the DOH.