Post your type here..

If I could pull a Frank N Furter and make a man, he would be 5'3", 180, thick, blonde buzz cut, blonde beard and thick blonde body hair with a giant fuckable ass and a 9" uncut cock.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Built like a brick shithouse ( So cornfed heavier set  men right up my alley), muscle all over and a muscle hole that could break my dick off (Skinny boy that likes em Chonkey! 😅) Weird thing is prefer more rugged, real-looking men as opposed to the glorified beauty standards some people in teh community have. Give me a biker/ trucker/ bear any day 

ytqTXXaY9IY.jpg

Edited by Yultidelog2009
added some text
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 1

My preferrence is >35, with chest fur and a bit of a rough guy persona.  Masculine men that know how to use their cock.  Recent hot time with a guy just out of prison covered with prison ink - was hot for sure.  He could go for hours

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Male. Breathing under his own power. Clean.

Now I do have a certain hierarchy of preferences:

Old (like me) guy.

A choice between that and a middle age masculine acting dude will see me fucking the middle age guy.

A choice between a middle aged guy and a hot bottom in 20s or early 30s will see the younger guy getting some dick.

Between the masculine guy in his 20s and an all out fem, including xdressers will have me breeding the sissy boi. A shemale would be my very top pick although I have never been lucky enough to fuck one.

Guys in suits are a special category, they always make my dick hard, at least they do if I suspect or know they are gay. Straight guys don't do anything for me, They are just another guy.

One category I avoid is young teens or even younger. I will NOT play around with them, 18 or older please.

Over the years I have had a lot of fuck buddies who were bro types. There's just something really satisfying about having your cock buried in some dudes ass while he is begging you to fuck him harder while you are whispering in his ear calling him a hot faggot and telling him how much you like breeding his sexy ass and then 10 minutes later you are both kicked back drinking a beer and talking about guy stuff although you are both very aware he has a load of your cum in his guts. Then the conversation starts turning sexual again and leads to round two.

• Like 1

Clean men over 55 is my type, preferably late 60s who have a big cock and can still get it up.

Had a recent experience with a younger Virgin lad, but although I did enjoy it very much, it never felt comfortable.

I like 18-33 twinkish smaller men that have daddy issues.   Not all that attracted to men my age 44.  It’s rare around here to locate a friend within these parameters that likes older daddy types.  I’ve met exactly three.  None are regular partners. 

3 hours ago, topblkmale said:

straight acting total bottoms

I mostly don’t have a very specific type except that I just love men for being men, and a nice dick never fails.

That being said I had this fling once with an army guy when I lived in the US. Hyper masculine and a huge cock. He loved that we looked like to straight buddies hanging out when we were outside and pounding and breeding me in between. It was also special to me as only men understand 💗🐽

• Piggy 1

I'm nearly old enough to retire but by the time I hit my 30s I realized I just prefer younger (than me) men.

Tall is a plus, hairy/scruffy with sideburns or muttonchops, uncut, olive skin are all extra nice.

But really, a younger guy that wants to get sloppy kissy cuddly fucky with me is my type.

On 4/3/2024 at 11:05 PM, jagmanaz said:

My preferrence is >35, with chest fur and a bit of a rough guy persona.  Masculine men that know how to use their cock.  Recent hot time with a guy just out of prison covered with prison ink - was hot for sure.  He could go for hours

Oh fuck!  I connected with a guy the night he got out of prison. He’d been gone seven years. I didn’t realise until we took our first break and were setting up second shots that he just got out; that man was a beast in bed.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6