2024 Week night sleaze

I'll be doing my own research, but looking for advice from local London guys or recent visitors.  I'll be visiting during the week May 15-May 18 and taking advice for current group/public/anon sleaze.  Not really looking for any 1:1 sex, but very open to like minded pigs to meet up and pig out together.  Sauna/backroom/sex clubs.outdoor.  I'm reading posts about Hampsted Heath/Vault etc, but curious what's good busy during the weeknights in 2024.  Based on some posts here I'm staying at St Giles Hotel - not really planning to host any 1:1 fucks there, but just wanna be central, and that seemed like a good choice.  It's my first time in London - will be sightseeing for sure during the day, but hoping to experience the local sleaze at night 🙂  I'm sure it would be better over a weekend, but that's not my timing unfortunately......sometimes a bugger crowd isn't always more successful anyway 🙂

• Like 1

The Heath is good but you'll need to keep your eye on the time as public transport closes down and you might get stuck there!

The Vault naked nights (Monday and Thursday) are excellent.  Be there at around or just before 7pm as, especially on Thursday,  it gets busy.

Also try the Bunker on City Road ( nearest tube Old Street). They have themed nights so look at their website to see what floats your boat.

Also try SBN (tube Vauxhall) on Sunday afternoons.  It starts at 2pm but I tend to arrive just after that as it gets busy as the afternoon goes on. Its basically wall to wall cock and hole. 

You might look at Hardon to see if one of their monthly events falls on the week you're in town.

If you're adventurous and can face South London try the Lord Clyde. Nearest main line station is Deptford and then about 15 minute walk. It's newish. I've been a couple of times and had fun on one of those visits. They don't have website.  Look them and others on squirt.irg

Saunas...are a but so-so. Sailor's, Locker Room, Pleasuredrome...all can be good or lousy. Can't easily say whats best day/time. 

Good hunting.  Let me know if you want more info or are looking for a hole to fill 

John

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this advice. I’m there from Wednesday morning till Saturday early morning. This sounds like a lot to keep me busy when I’m not sightseeing. 

when I travel solo to a big city I love the true anon nature of sex clubs and back rooms. No names, no faces, no questions. Wet holes are hard dicks packed in a room. Nothing better!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

See what's on at the Bunker then and chekc out the Lord Clyde Pub events, Ted's place - Definitely go to the Vault on Thursday night but try getting there early (before 7) as a queue often builds up by then with around half an hour waiting time.

I could also advise you on touring as I'm an expert on London!

Edited by LondonGreedyGuys
  • Like 2

If I were in your shoes I’d probably do this:

Weds: naked night at Bunker bar, 6:00-10:00pm, then back to St. Giles to see if I could score more loads there.

Thurs: naked night at Vault is a must- get there 6:00-6:30pm… it goes on till 1:00am, but gets going early, so don’t miss out by arriving ‘fashionably late’.

Fri: Friday is more of a dance/club night- there’s probably something going on with a darkroom somewhere, but I’m not a big clubber, so I can’t tell you exactly what’s happening that week. However, I can tell you that these events usually don’t start till 10:00pm and go on till around 4:00am, so they are very much late night events. If the weather is nice, I’d probably head for Hampstead Heath instead, aiming to get there about an hour before sunset, so you can get you bearings before it gets dark.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and get suitably loaded!

• Like 2

Oh, I forgot to mention- the other advantage of doing Hampstead Heath on the Friday night is that the night tube will be operating, ie: the London Underground runs 24 hours a day on certain lines. The line you will need to use to get to HH is the Northern Line, and that’s one of the ones that runs all night at weekends, so you shouldn’t have any difficulty getting back.

• Like 1

The N5 night bus runs every 30 minutes through the night. You can get this bus at Hampstead Heath on North End Road right near the entrance to the cruising area. The first one is at about 10 minutes after midnight and they run every night of the week. The N5 then stops on Tottenham Court Road almost outside St Giles Hotel.

Edited by Jasenotts
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Well - hopefully some other guys can benefit from all this great info, but I had to cancel the London portion of my vacation due to timing problems.  The main trip is Paris, and I'm still going there but was horny to check out London for the first time 😞

Don`t forget to visit Club L'Impact, where every night is naked night . . . and tell us everything about it.

• Thanks 1