Somebody to be mine forever.

Untold Adventures Volume 2

A Tony Tale

Tony sat at the little beach café’ drinking wine and enjoying the food almost as much as the view. His seat gave him an excellent vantage point to view the beautiful boys as they walked along the beach. Their firm rounded asses on display for the world to see. Such a bevy of riches Tony thought as they paraded before him.

A group of young men on holiday from the local university roughhoused in an energetic game involving a ball of some kind. One boy, a particularly lovely angel with sandy blonde hair lost his footing just a few feet from Tony and ended up flat on his stomach, his legs splayed open. Tony's eyed him from his feet, up the legs and could almost see his tight puckering hole barely hidden by the string of his suit running between his gorgeous mounds. Then the boy pushed up on hands and knees shaking his head seeming dazed 

Tony quickly walked to this gift from the gods “Do you need a hand up Angel?” he asked in his booming voice reaching a hand down, Tony was a big, hairy man who had the muscle and height to carry the extra pounds with style, Everything about him was larger than life including the cock and balls barely contained in the shorts he wore, that was stirring at the sight of what this boy was unwittingly offering. 

The young man took the extended hand pulling himself to his feet. He was fit and almost 6 feet tall but Tony dwarfed him. “Thank you. How did you know my name was Angel?” 

“Ahhh” Tony said exuberantly  “When one is as beautiful as you what else could it be? You outshine the sun and make the gods jealous! Your ass would be a treasure beyond measure for any man lucky enough to possess it even for a night!” 

Angel blushed “Ummm thanks Mr…” 

“Tony! You must call me Tony, my beautiful one!” Tony boomed 

Angel nodded trying to move away from this over the top man but he swayed and Tony caught his arm guiding him to the chair  he himself had just vacated 

“Sit! Sit!” Tony admonished in a lightly scolding tone “A glass of something refreshing for our Angel here!” he called to the waiter  who rolled his eyes but brought a glass of lemonade. He had worked here for years and seen Tony on the hunt many times. 

Tony pulled up another chair and sat anxiously watching as Angel sipped “Do you feel better now pretty?” he asked with concern 

“I’m still a little dizzy” Angel admitted “I'm not sure I can make it back to the hotel he said pointing to the building quite a distance up the beach

“Ahhh!” Tony said “My flay is less than two blocks from here! Come! Come my Angel! I have a wonderful big bed you can recover in!” 

Tony helped the young man to his feet, easily supporting him as he guided him, entering the flat and helping him lay down then Tony lay next to him propped up on one elbow 

“You are so beautiful my Angel” he said 

The boy blushed but his eyes traveled from Tony's face to his furry chest and rounded firm belly lingering on the bulge in his shorts. 

Tony took the young man’s hand and brought it to his lips kissing the palm watching Angel’s eyes the entire time. Then he pressed that hand into that raging bulge, his much larger hand molding smaller fingers around his hardening shaft through the fabric, 

“See what you do to me my Angel? See how I burn to have you, to be in you, to show you how truly special you are?” He pulled his hand away but Angel’s stayed where it was.

Angel could not believe how huge this man was on every way as the shaft that swelled in his hand, he knew that if freed he would barely be able to wrap his fingers around it.

“I’ve never been with another man: he said shyly 

“Do not worry, beautiful I have opened the treasures of many for the first time! None can match me when it comes to opening a young man to the wonders of love between two men!”

In fact Tony loved virgins most of all. No one had spoiled them. They were open, fertile ground for him to sow the seeds of the gift his friend Mike had given him. A treasure this opened was his forever in that special way. 

He stood and pulled off his shorts reaching his huge hand to divest the suddenly shy Angel of his swimsuit the younger man's rock hard cock making an audible slap against his stomach as it leapt free 

Tony then straddled the boy his massive balls slapping his chin “Open that beautiful mouth” He said a note of command in his voice stuffing his cock head between those pouty lips as Angel obeyed putting his meaty hand behind the sandy blonde head and as he fed him his cock hearing the boy gag when  he pushed into his throat forcing him down further then relenting and letting him breathe.

Moving down the fit body below him Tony lay on top of the boy kissing that mouth his cock had just stretched. The he rose up and flipped Angel on his stomach rubbed his cock head between the beautiful treasure mounds before him 

“Shouldn't you wear a condom?” Angel asked nervously 

“Ahhh my beautiful one I will if you wish but a treasure such as you should be open to receive the gifts all men will want to give you! There is no greater than the bliss of breeding flesh to flesh!” Tony said his head nudging the virgin hole and his big fingers finding those two hard nipples and gently twisting urging the him let him in bare 

Angel groaned and pushed back “Please, just fuck me” he begged 

Tony needed no more urging as he pushed a finger then two into that puckered hole working in lube as he did so then he pressed the head of his cock in pausing while Angel writhed underneath him slowly sliding the shaft in once he relaxed feeling those silken walls gripping him as he bottomed out his salt and pepper pubes pressing into the beautiful ass below him 

“Your treasure is mine now my Angel I took it forever and now I will give you my gift to mark you forever as mine” he whispered close to his ear as he pulled out only to slide back in the head of his cock scaping those inner walls getting them ready for the virus he would plant there as Angel humped back on to him 

“Oh yes I want your gift in me!” He moaned, not knowing what he was really asking for “Cum in me! Breed me!” 

“As you wish my Angel!” Tony said with a slightly evil gleam in his eyes pushing in and shuddering as he deliberately infected the no longer virgin ass below him with HIV his gift to the beautiful boy

Tony lay panting on top of the young man he was buried in pinning him t the bed giving the virus time to find a way into his blood 

“That fall turned put to be a good thing my Angel” Tony said kissing the back of his neck the warm ass around his cock starting to make him stiffen again

Angle laughed “I’d been trying to get your attention all morning. Who knew tripping and falling would do the trick 

“You sneaky little minx!” Tony chuckled as he began to slide in and out again to make doubly sure Angle got more than he bargained for. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Untold Adventures Volume #3

Jeff gets seven for one

Jeff was a little down. Mike was in The Big Apple consulting on the musical being made from their album and Jeff missed him. His own obligations had him on the west coast staying at a record producer’s home. The producer was an arrogant asshole who didn’t quite manage to hid his homophobia but he never said or did anything Jeff could really complain about. This man would not be working on any future projects with him. 

The producer’s son was a handsome jock type with dark hair and light green eyes who was a huge fan of Jeff’s and his 18th birthday had been today. Jeff had arrived in the middle of the party after a day in the studio and as a joke had done a “Marilyn” version of happy birthday for the boy because his name was Preston then retired to his room. A party full of teenagers was not his cup of tea. 

later  that night after he had talked to Mike on the phone he was out on his room’s balcony watching the moon play on the ocean waves when a movement caught his eye. Preston stood down by the pool looking up at him. Jeff waved down 

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” Jeff asked. It was 2am 

“I’m an adult now, I don’t have a bedtime Billy” Preston said in a low voice 

“You’ve been 18 for a day” Jeff laughed “Billy” was his stage name and most people called him that.

“That’s old enough isn’t it?” Preston said 

“I guess you are right” Jeff said with an indulgent smile. He himself was only 20, not quite 21 

Preston picked up a flower then climbed up a trellis to Jeff’s balcony with it in his teeth

“How Shakespearean” Jeff said as he came over the rail ”but I am hardly Juliet” 

Preston grinned and bowed handing Jeff the flower

Jeff motioned to two chairs on the balcony and they sat. 

“Can I get your advice?” Preston asked 

“Get a good financial adviser and never eat sushi from a vending machine”  Jeff quipped

Preston laughed then said “I know you are gay” then he blushed. 

Everyone knew he was gay. He and Mike were the most famous gay couple on the planet especially after he had serenaded Mike on stage at the Grammyphone awards this year 

“Sorry to be so blunt” Preston apologized

“It’s fine. Mike and I don’t hide our sexuality” Jeff said 

“I have a boyfriend problem, well a boyfriends problem” Preston said and Jeff raised an eyebrow “There are seven of them” 

“My my” Jeff said. This could be interesting 

“Don’t get me wrong. They all know about each other. I think they have a bet on as to which one will get me in the end” Preston continued “I’m the oldest and I think I am all top. The idea of getting fucked does nothing for me. They all say the want me to be their first when they each turn 18 this year and then I am supposed to pick one” 

Jeff saw some flaws and a very evil possibility

“Well first of all you need to remember you are not a prize in a game they are playing. If you like them then play with them but you are no obligation to pick a winner if you do” Jeff said “You are to young to be pinned down anyway” he continued conveniently forgetting he had gotten married at just a year older than Preston… to a man he had only met in person that very day… and only met online the day before… details were pesky 

“So I shouldn’t…” Preston asked 

“Oh I didn’t say that. Just make sure it is your game you are playing not theirs” Jeff said “Do you feel special towards any of them?” 

“I feel special towards all of them” Preston said 

“Well it’s possible” Jeff admitted, thinking about how much he loved Buzz and Hank “but most likely it’s just close friendships. I think you will know when love comes along” 

“My other problem is I have never… been with anyone” He looked at Jeff hopefully 

This had to be handled just right Jeff thought Preston wanted to be a top

“It will be each of their first times?” he asked and Preston nodded 

“ I don’t think I can show you how to make it good for a virgin as I have not been one for a while now.” that and the fact that after being fucked by Mike for over a year he doubted he would even feel another man inside of him. The only one he needed in him was Mike

“Besides, what you need to learn is how a virgin feels. To be a good top you need to bottom at least once so you know what you are putting them through” Jeff said making his play, If he could get his toxic cum in this boy and then he took the cherries of the seven contestants… Jeff was half hard at the thought and Mike would be so proud of him for spreading the virus he had given Jeff so far

“That makes sense I guess” Preston said “And I would do that for you Billy” he said. He was a big fan after all 

Jeff undid his pants and pulled out his nice seven inch cock “Come over here and suck this” he said in his best imitation of Mike. 

Preston came over and got on his knees opening his mouth and sliding his lips over the head of Jeff’s cock. Jeff put a firm hand behind the boy’s head and guided him up and down giving him pointers as they went along 

“Lets get you bred” Jeff said as he took the yong man to his bed

“That’s an odd way to put it” Preston said “Shouldn’t we use a condom?” 

“If you are going to be a top do you want to deal with a rain coat every time?” Jeff asked 

“That would get old” Preston agreed 

“Flesh to flesh is always best and you will find nothing feels better than shooting your load into someone” Jeff said pulling Preston’s shorts down and pushing him onto the bed then climbing after him and mounting his intended victim 

Jeff pushed the boy’s legs apart and rubbed his dripping cock up and down that virgin crack, finding the hole and asking “Are you ready?” 

Preston nodded and Jeff began to slowly press in keeping up a steady pressure till the head popped in. Preston sucked in a breath loudly and Jeff gave him a few moments to get used to it before pressing in further. It took much less time to get all the way in than Mike had taken his first time and soon he was sliding in and out of Preston’s silky smooth hole remembering to change angles to  rough things up inside making him more receptive to the gift he was going to give him

Jeff didn’t take his time breeding Preston with his charged seed because he knew hec could just keep going, he would stay hard and be able to breed his host’s son again and probably a third time before he would go soft. He pounded Preston for almost an hour depositing three loads of HIV laden cum in the boys ravaged hole. He then flipped him over and sucked down the hefty 9 incher waiting for him, swallowing Preston’s load in just minutes. They slept together the rest of the night and sat having breakfast on the balcony the next day

“So do you think you understand what a bottom needs now?” Jeff asked 

“I think so, I do know for sure now bottoming is not going to be my main thing though. I’m bigger than you and I could hurt someone. I'm glad you taught me that.  You took it easy on me and I saw stars when you popped in” Preston said

Jeff pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture Hank had taken of he and Mike standing naked cock to cock, Mike’s cock stretching five inches beyond the end of Jeff’s 

“Imagine loosing your virginity to that monster” He said with a laugh, handing the phone to Preston. 

Preston winced and then looked at Jeff in horror “How on earth…” he said 

“Mike is an incredible lover” was all Jeff said

Jeff had been right Mike was proud of him and the sex after he told him about his little adventure was even more explosive than normal.

Several month later he got a text from Preston:

Popped all seven, chose none… but they all want it again.

Thank you 

P.

Comments and suggestions welcome. What untold adventure do you want to see?

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

So is or isn't Preston ☣️

We can assume so. The strain Mike and Jeff have has an voracious transmission rate. Nearly 100% from just precum. Bottoms infected already have a nearly 60% chance of transmitting it to neg tops who fuck them bare. If three loads shot into a virgin Jeff fucked roughly for almost an hour  doesn't do it nothing will

Edited by Scanbu
mistake
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Untold Adventures Volume # 4 

Hank and Buzz help out 

Hank and Buzz sat in a secluded booth enjoying a great steak dinner. They had come with Jeff, John and their Master Mike, to visit “The cousins”. Mike’s cousin Zeke in an off twist of fate was engaged to be married to Jeff’s cousin Tommy and they were all staying up at the Barrows Estate. Mike had given them permission to come down into town for some private time together. 

(See “Zeke’s Tales” my other story for more nasty details on that visit)

To look at Hank and Buzz you would never guess that they let another man control most of their lives. They were big men both over 6 foot tall and had the toned bodies of professional athletes. Not a surprise since Buzz was the star quarterback of the current 4 years running Super Championship winning team and Hank who had been the quarterback for the first two of those championship wins. was now the team’s Offensive Coordinator. Every night either in person or on the phone they spoke to Mike, told him about their day and any things coming up that Mike would need to decide for them. They had to ask permission for things like non business related trips, any non team related endorsements they did, new hair styles etc, Mike owned them and they did NOT piss him off. Hank and Buzz would not have it any other way. They both lived for Mike’s approval.

As they sat sipping their drinks after dinner they listened to the conversation in the next booth with amused interest. It seemed good natured but the two were at an impasse they did not seem to be able to get past.

“I love holding you and all the kisses and cuddles we do Alan , I love blowing you and you give a pretty mean blowjob yourself. I’m ready to move things further. I want to be in you and I know you want to be in me but I just can’t see myself getting fucked” said one voice 

“Me either” the other voice said “I have never bottomed and as much as I care about you Dale, I just don’t think I can do it but if we want to move forward and enjoy each other fully someone is going to have to bottom. We both love fucking to much to be satisfied with blowjobs forever. I think I want to spend the rest of my life with you but…”” 

“I know I never want to give you up” Dale said “One of us is going to have to give it up or at least go first” 

Silence 

The impasse had the feel of one that had been discussed many times to this point and they just could not get beyond it, Hank and Buzz shared am amused glance thinking of how they had watched Mike and Zeke circle each other in the exact same way for the last few days, Mike and Zeke had other outlets though. It sounded like these two were too new and too in love to consider that, Besides every relationship had to have some give and take. 

“You think we should help them out?: Buzz whispered

“Mike would be proud if we managed to gift them both and they do seem to need outside intervention” Hank nodded. It was a standing order from Mike. Gift everyone you can 

Scooting out of their booth the moved to  confront the two stubborn lovers 

“We couldn’t help overhearing your conversation, Maybe we can help you resolve the issue” Buzz said with that cocky smile of his 

Alan and Dale looked up identical irritated looks morphing into identical shocked looks morphing into identical looks of fanboy hero worship 

“Oh my God! You’re…” Alan and Dale said in concert 

“Yeah we are” Hank said with his own sexy smile.

With the possible exception of Mike and Jeff, Hank and Buzz were the most famous married gay couple in the world, Being out and openly gay in pro sports was almost unheard of. The current top quarterback married to the former top quarterback who also happened to be his boss made Hank and Buzz both very visible and at the same time oddly unassailable. You try to get people to turn on their sports heroes on a 4 year championship role and see how it goes over

“Here’s how we are going to fix your problem” Buzz said blatantly rubbing the bulge in his pants  “Neither one of you wants to be the first to bottom so Hank and I are going to breed you both and teach you that bottoming is nothing to be ashamed of. Once you have both bottomed for us bottoming for the man you love shouldn't be no problem” 

“The payment you will give us for fixing your problem is that you will allow us to deliberately infect you with HIV which we both have and love spreading’ Hank said also gripping his smaller but still girthy bulge “Or one of yu can give it up to the other and fix it yourself” 

Dale and Alan looked at each other with loving eyes and stubborn jaws. 

“I didn’t think so” Hank said amused 

Hank and Buzz had used similar strategies many times. Gifting hero worshiping fans before they really thought about it. You always told them upfront what the price was to be with their heroes in bed so after the fact there was no recriminations. It had always worked for them and they had even nabbed several totally straight men that way leaving them with sore asses filled with virus invading their bloodstream

“Where should we go?” Hank said assuming success and he smiled as Dale said 

“Our place is about a block from here” 

Hank paid for all of their dinners and left a very generous tip as they filed out Alan and Dale leading the way as Hank and Buzz followed admiring the asses they were about to poz

Once inside and in the bedroom Buzz pulled off his shirt his blonde chest hair standing out against his olive skin “Ok, both of you strip and lay on your stomachs with your legs spread” 

“I’m not sure about this…” Alan said, a little fear in his silver-gray eyes

“Do it! Now!” Hank said in his best “Mike” voice 

Dale and Alan looked at each other then nodded and began to strip 

“So you understand” Buzz said “You are both about to be fucked. We are both HIV positive and toxic. We will not pull out and we want to infect you. There is no undoing this. Do you understand?” 

The two on the bed nodded and Buzz mounted Dale who reminded him of their host up at the estate Tommy and even a little of Jeff and seemed to be the sturdier of their intended victims as Hank mounted the slimmer Alan 

Alan and Dale shivered as they felt their ass cracks probed by those jock cocks and then grunted in pain as they felt for the first time another mans shaft being pushed into their hole 

For the first round Alan was the luckier one. Hank and Buzz were about the same thickness but Buzz had at least 3 inches more than Hank to stuff in but stuff it in he did, 

They shared the philosophy of “The sooner it’s all the way in the sooner it stops hurting” which they had both learned while taking Mike’s 12 inch monster for the first time though Mike’s cock never completely stopped hurting any hole it was in 

Both quarterbacks held still as the men below them writhed and swore, Dale even trying to crawl out from under Buzz, then when the squirming stopped began slowly thrusting Buzz making sure to rub his 8 inches along Dale’s spot and receiving the little gasps and moans of pleasure that usually caused 

Hank didn’t even have to try. Earlier in life he had been embarrassed by his shorter cock that was until he started fucking men. For most men Hank’s beer can thick cock pounded directly into their prostate with every stroke, Alan was not giving little gasps and moans, he pushed his ass back with a look of incredulous pleasure on his face groaning “Fuck me, Oh god that feels so good. Fuck me harder!” 

Hank and Buzz nodded at each other and picked up the pace, their balls tightening then pumping virus and cum into both neg men as they came deep inside those battered abused holes 

“It looks like you enjoy bottoming more” Dale said with a little smirk though they had both cum without touching themselves 

Then Hank and Buzz swapped places flipping the two new converts to versatility onto their backs and ramming their poz cocks up the newly seeded holes and Hank’s prostate pounder worked it’s magic again as Dale’s eyes almost rolled back into his head as he begged to be bred like a little slut 

During the rest of their stay Hank and Buzz bred their new friends a couple more times to be sure they were good and knocked up and once even let the two top them. Fair is fair after all 

They were right, Mike was proud of them and the reaction from Jeff and Tommy was golden.

Yet another Untold Adventure for the family ! Stay tuned for more 

Scanbu

• Like 3

Untold Adventures Volume #5 

Jeff proves that straight boys are idiots 

Jeff slid up and down on Mike’s massive  cock moaning loudly and excessively making a show of it as he put all his vocal training to work, really projecting his passionate cries. They were down at the “Give it to me” resort by the pool. 

They had arrived on the plane with a group of young college aged guys and had overheard their whispered conversations about all the trouble they were going to make when they got there. “We are going to show all those queers” and other such moronic phrases homophobic straight boys use when they think no one is listening. Straight boys could be so stupid. Jeff doubted they really wanted to hurt anyone. They probably just wanted to let “the queers” know that they were not free from harassment anywhere. Not even at a private gay resort. 

Indeed, the plan was just to intimidate and harass then leave. In their book queers should always be afraid some straight guy was going to kick their ass in the back of their heads. These boys were so privileged and obtuse that they forgot that “The queers” were also men and that they were probably going to be vastly outnumbered. These idiots actually seemed convinced that most gay men were “wimpy little pansies” who were easy to push around.

“ What decade were these guys born in?” Jeff thought as he noticed they were close enough to the island to have cell service and quickly sent a text on ahead to resort security. He felt totally safe with Hank and Buzz along not to mention John’s husband and Jeff’s bodyguard Sal who was always packing even on a plane due to his government agent past 

When they had touched down instead of being met by the usual greeters, Mr Raw and his sidekick “Take you” in their white suits a small but very well armed contingent awaited them, 

The troublemakers were subdued without even a raised word. There were only five of them. 

“Look, we don’t want any trouble” one of them said, suddenly all cooperative now that reality had set in. “We will just get back on the plane and leave” 

Then the plane’s engines roared to life and it took off leaving them standing on the dock

“Ummm when is the next flight?” the same guy asked 

One of the security detail checked a list “The plane needs maintenance so not for 7 days” 

The five had their phones and wallets confiscated and were given half pink half white metal bracelets snugly locked on their wrists 

“The bracelets are color coded. Dark blue indicates a top. Light blue is for bottoms and medium blue for versatile.  The various colors on the other half indicate kinks.” They were told 

“What does pink and white mean” the same guy asked 

Jeff knew it meant “Nonsexual visitor, please respect that”

But the security officer said in a dry voice “It indicates that you are into being violently gang raped and bred  and that any protests you make should be ignored. I’d suggest you stay in your rooms. We have a great room service menu so you won’t starve”

So now Jeff rode Mike’s 12 inch cock in full view of the rooms the now very frightened five had been given, one to a room, making a huge show of it as he bounced up and down loving that after their years together it still hurt just a bit to take Mike completely. That pain was an expression of love to Jeff

Mike grinned at Jeff’s antics as his lemon sized balls swayed with his bouncing and saw several curtains twitch as he glanced towards the rooms. Grabbing Jeff’s hips he thrust upwards and filled his husband with toxic seed 

After a few minutes of making out they rose and made their way towards the beach, cum running down Jeff’s inner thigh.

“I just wanted to say I’m really sorry” came a cocky voice from the slightly opened doors of one of the rooms. “It was a stupid idea. We never wanted to actually hurt anyone”  His tone indicating his insincerity 

“Things like this can easily get out of hand” Mike said, turning to face the door. “I think you boys will regret it even more when you leave, This is not the USA and this resort is a big part of the economy here. I expect a few weeks in the local jail on the main island is in store. I hate to say it but the local jail has a very bad reputation. You have to work for your upkeep, one way or another...”  

The door opened and they could see the young man inside. Dark blonde hair and blue eyes wide with feigned fright “But we didn’t actually do anything. My dad will just kill me if I miss the start of the school year because of this!”  he sneered 

“You should have thought of that before you hatched this stupid plan then” Jeff said coldly “We have so few places we can truly feel safe and be ourselves and you wanted to take this one from us just to stroke your little egos. The fact you thought you could just walk in and push us around makes it even worse. Maybe your dad should kick your ass and I don’t care if you ever get back to school. I’m sure the local authorities will be letting the admissions board of your college know what happened here. You may not even have a school to go back to after they hear about this”

The other four doors were now open and all five guys were looking at Jeff and Mike in horror. 

“You boys really didn’t think this through did you? How did you even find out about this place?” Mike asked 

“My roommate was planning on coming here to use his virginity” the first man said a bit smugly  “he didn’t clear his browser history and I went through his computer because I thought he was a fag then I told everyone about it when I had proof”  

“You fucking idiot” groaned one of his friends 

Jeff saw red and Mike stiffened. They both remembered that while on tour this spring in the mid-western town where these guys went to school and seeing a local news story about a young gay student who had attempted suicide. They had visited the young man in the hospital hoping to cheer him up and he had told them that his roommate had found stuff on his computer and outed him. When he had confronted the roommate he had been told “If you complain to the school I will just say you kept making passes at me. I have four friends who will swear they saw you do it” and that threat had made him drop out and try to take his own life

Mike and Jeff had given what support they could and promised that the next year they would pay for the young man to attending a much better school on the coast famous for it’s large gay population as long as he kept up with his therapy sessions which they also paid for, Being rich has it’s perks 

“Your roommate was named Jesse wasn't he” Jeff demanded 

“How did you know that?” The man who was obviously an imbecile asked

A groan of “Will you just shut up?” coming from another friend 

Mike had to hold Jeff back as the slight man launched himself at this malicious buffoon “Jessie tried to kill himself!” Jeff raged struggling to escape Mikes grasp

“Yeah, I know” came the uncaring reply 

“Dude! Shut the fuck up!” coming from all his friends 

“What are these fags going to do?” he asked sneering his bravado “You know our dads can get us out of any jail with a big enough check” 

“Well for starters” Mike said “It’s going to be hard to convince the authorities that you boys ‘didn’t do anything’ when it’s your word against the word of the 100 or so other people here. A suitable story should be easy enough to come up with. We can probably turn a few weeks in jail to a few months or even years”  

By now a crowd had gathered and the other men nodded muttering darkly 

“And no matter how big a check your dads can write I guarantee you I can write a bigger one. I can also make sure that this story is in every newspaper and website in the world. You five will never get into any school or find a job as long as you live when I am through with you” 

“And who are you to do all that? Just some little rich queer on a power trip” he sneered 

One of his friends rushed him tackling him to the ground covering his mouth with both hands

“If you ever listened to anything but country music you would probably know that these two are Billy and Michael Clay-Blake you idiot!” he growled to his pinned friend and seeing his eyes widen “I see even you have heard of them so you know they can do everything they say they can!!

The idiot finally shut up

“Look” he said getting up and letting his moronic friend get to his feet “the four of us really didn’t do anything except go along with him…”

“Except threaten to lie about Jessie” Jeff snapped and four winces confirmed that there were indeed the four in in question

“There has to be some way we can resolve this” he said but he didn’t look hopeful 

Jeff started to shake his head then he spotted the slings and stocks along with other restraint devices set up in the courtyard. A fitting but evil plan popped into his brain

“I tell you what” He said with pure malice in his voice “You are here for a week. If you don’t want to spend the next few years in jail and then be released t a wrecked life you will strip naked, allow yourselves to be restrained out there” he said pointing to the courtyard. “You will spend the week you are here being fucked and sucking any man who wants to use you”

“Dude, none of us are gay. Guys do nothing for us” the reasonable one said 

“So?” Jeff said coldly “I don’t care i you enjoy this. I prefer you don’t” 

Many of the guys in the crowd leered and groped themselves with nasty grins 

“No fucking way I’m letting a bunch of fags use my ass” the idiot said as his friends dragged him to the center and bound him to a low bench then allowed themselves to be bound as well 

Jeff got down to look the idiot in the eye “We aren’t going to rape you. You have to consent to this but at this point I think we can cont on even your buddies to help us make sure you never see the light of day again. That you stay in that jail for 50 years if you  don’t” 

“Damn right” came four replies 

He glared at Jeff but finally nodded, giving up 

Mike and his brother John along with two other guys almost as hung as then took up positions behind the other four. 

“Just so you know boys” Jeff said “There aren’t going to be any condoms wasted on you and many if most of the guys here are HIV positive. You  probably figured that you may get pozzed during this week. Take it as a virtual guarantee you will, Any problems with that?” eventually five heads shook and each said “No” in a scared voice 

“Just so you know” Jeff purred to the idiot “I have special plans for yout cherry but you can suck cock till then then he grabbed a handful of hair and stuffed his cock down his throat choke fucking him and he he heard the other four moaning in pain as cocks far bigger than average took their anal cherries with uncaring brutality 

He heard Mike whispering to his new fuck toy “You are going to win the HIV lottery on your first fuck and I’m so going to enjoy infecting you with my virus” 

His reply was cut off by Buzz stepping up and stuffing his cock down his throat as Mike brutally slammed into his ass and he writhed in pain 

Jeff quickly shot his load then just to  make his point held his cock down his throat as he pissed making him drink it or drown. Then he pulled out his phone and made some calls as Mike and John slammed into their victims and filled them with the first of many virus filled loads to come 

The guys seemed almost relieved when the next cocks rammed into them were not on the scale of John or Mike and for the next few days the would blanch when they saw either of the two approaching with evil smiles on their faces 

The idiot’s ass remained untouched for two days and he actually got pretty good at sucking and deep throating cock. Like he had a choice. Jeff heard a helicopter and saw it land a single figure stepping out and approaching. Jeff pissed down his throat for the 7th time as he said “I’m glad you finally got here, we have been saving his ass for you we have decided his ass is yours to use or share as you see fit” 

“Hello roomie” Jessie said stepping into the idiot’s line of view. He was a gorgeous young man, pale skinned, light green eyes and black hair that went down to the middle of his back, He slowly unzipped his jeans pulling out a hefty cock Jeff suspected was every bit of 10 inches and slipped it between those lips this man had such a  hard time keeping shut

“Do you know how many times I watched him sleep and wanted to see his pretty lips around my cock? He;s got such big pouty lips” he said to Jeff as he pushed into his throat 

After a little throat fucking Jessie had the idiot transferred to a sling bound on his back with his legs in the air and slipped between those secured thighs. To Jeff’s surprise he didn’t ram in but instead lubed up his fingers gently opening that virgin hole while telling the idiot who’s name was apparently “Biff”, go figure, what a good and pretty boy he was and how he had been made for Jessie to fuck, how he belonged to Jessie, how he always had and always would be Jessie’s Boy. 

Then so gently Biff didn’t even wince Jessy slipped his cock in leaning down to meet Biff’s lips with his own pushing his tongue in, tasting his mouth and kissing with a loving tenderness. 

Tears stood out in Biff’s eyes and he started to shake 

“Shhhhhh Baby Boy” Jessy whispered “Master has got you and I won’t let anyone hurt you. Give yourself to me. Let me claim your heart and soul. Let me make it all better" and he started slowly sliding in and out of his ass as Biff’s cock hardened for the first time in the days he had been bound 

“I’m going to breed you my beautiful boy” Jessie said softly looking Biff in the eyes “I’m marking you as mine forever. Do you understand and accept me as you Owner and Master?” 

“Yes Master” Biff whispered and the tears now ran down his cheeks 

“Mine!” Jessie yelled throwing back his head and cumming in his new Boy as Biff shot all over both of them

After he recovered Jessie started undoing Biff’s restraints “I want to get him in a bed and make love to him” he said 

“Are you sure?” Jeff asked “He could be faking” 

“I have to show him that I will always protect him and keep him safe, He’s very vulnerable right now and I need to show him that I love him” 

Jeff choked on that a bit 

“Oh I have been in love with him since he first walked into our dorm room” Jessie said a bit sadly “That’s why what he did hurt so bad” 

Jeff silently thanks god for Mike.

“How did you know he would accept all this?” Jeff asked “It’s not how I would have approached him” 

“I'm not the only one who doesn’t clear my browser history” Jessie said with a smirk then he lead the submissive Biff away back to his room.

The other flour were released as well and all four spent the rest of their time there trying to get Mike or John to fuck them again  

The next day Jessie shyly asked Jeff to take his anal virginity and Biff asked Mike to breed him with genuine humility

That Christmas Jeff received a card from Jessie and Biff showing Jessie in a leather Santa suit and Biff kneeling at his feet in a leather jock and reindeer antlers. The card contained warm holiday greetings and a wedding announcement for some time in the summer

Jeff. Mike and the entire family were in attendance 

I love questions and comments 

Scanbu 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Untold Adventures Volume #6 

Boom I fucked your boyfriend 

Mike sat on the edge of the bed looking down at the ginger head that was staking more than a few inches of his cock into his inexperienced mouth as Mike’s hand pushed him down further 

He was in town because of a stupid promotion. They had used it to raise money for a charity that Jeff and he supported. Everyone who donated mote than a certain amount had their names entered and the winner got to meet Mike or Jeff and got a song. Jeff always got picked for these things but this time they had chosen Mike 

The winner was a young woman named Shelly and Mike was to sing at her wedding reception tomorrow, Shelly was a total bitch. When she had met with Mike earlier here in his suite she treated him like a hired wedding singer giving him a list of songs she wanted and Mike would have been happy to do a couple but her attitude made him dig his heels in pointing out that the promotion said “A song” and that was all she was getting. She had stormed out slamming the door leaving her fiancé standing there embarrassed

He was a cute ginger of about  22 and he looked adorable as he made excuses for her bad behavior with much practiced skill. 

“Why do you stay with her? She’s going to make your life miserable” Mike asked 

“At this point I’m not to sure” he said “She convinces my family that I am straight is about all"

Mike made a few quick decisions and walked over to close and lock the door where her slam had made it bounce back open 

“Why did you do that?” Asked the ginger boy who’s name was Corey

This boy reminded him so much of Hank when Mike had broken him and taken him as property after his girlfriend had dumped him. Not physically but in attitude that Mike snapped “Because I’m about to do what you want deep inside. Give you a man to worship and serve. Come over here, kneel in front of me, take my cock out and worship it with that pretty mouth of yours”  and knew he would be obeyed 

“I’ve never done anything with a man before. I don’t think I will be good at it” Corey said 

Mike smirked and said “See you are already worried about if you can please me or not. It was your first thought. You didn’t even think about refusing. You were born to serve other men. It's your natural palace in life pretty boy. Don’t worry I just want you to get me hard so I can breed your ass and infect you with my HIV. That would happen to you eventually anyway. You are too submissive to insist on condoms if a man wants to breed you. It might as well be me I love speeding it o little sluts like you” 

Corey didn’t protest as he knelt before Mike and unzipped his pants. His eyes did widen when he got a look at how huge Mike was, 

“Trust me it’s going to hurt but you will love it” Mike said grabbing a hand full of hair and guiding those virgin lips to his cock “Kiss the cock that’s going to give you HIV” he ordered and felt the soft kisses on his shaft and down to his virus filled balls

Mike took him into the bedroom and they both stripped. Mike sitting on the edge of the bed awaiting servicing, “He’s going to be a good cock sucker” Mike noted as after an initial reflexive gag Corey was now taking more than half his cock in his throat only occasionally coming up for air 

Mike pulled him off his cock and Corey looked slightly disappointed

“Time to get you knocked up” Mike told him “I’m going to teach you to love the pain my toxic cock can give you” 

Mike had him lay on his back and stuffed a pillow under his ass then raised those lightly ginger furred legs up and slipped between his them his cock head finding the hole and coaxing it to open for him with just precum and persistence grinning as Corey moaned in pain as the head popped in “Good Boy, take the pain I give you in let it posses you over like my virus will” then he started the slow in and out motion easing in a fraction more with each stroke. When he reached that inner barrier most men could not even touched he simply pulled most of the way out and rammed his cock through it knowing it would make this tight silky hole even more vulnerable to his infection. 

“OH FUUUUUKKKKKKKKK” Corey screamed as Mike pulled out and rammed back in again repeatedly 

“Here it comes Corey, here comes my poz babies to get you pregnant. I’m about to dump millions of my viruses into your battered guts. I’m going to infect you! NOW!” and he bred this pretty ginger boy changing his life forever 

A little later Corey had his cock back in his throat and seemed to have no intentions of stopping and time soon 

Mike had risen and unlocked the front door leaving it slightly ajar then had Corey text the woman he had no intentions of marrying now telling her to come back up to the suite because Mike had changed his mind 

Mike heard a knock and yelled “We are back here” 

Shelly froze in the doorway eyes wide as Mike guided those pretty lips up and down his shaft with a handful of ginger hair 

“Did you know he has almost no gag reflex? He’s going to be one of the world’s best cock suckers I think” he said calmly as he held Corey in place his nose actually in Mike’s pubes He let the boy breathe and continued “I decided to give you one extra song, Here goes" and he started to sing the Salt N Pepper “Classic” as Corey finally choked from trying to laugh around his dick 

Sorry I couldn’t resist when the idea popped into my head 

Scanbu 

• Like 6

Untold Adventures Volume # 7 

Jack’s Revenge 

******************************************************************************************************

Earl walked through the door into the bar and most of the conversation died, He loved that. No one wanted to draw his attention. “I will have my usual” He said loudly and headed for his normal table which was quickly vacated. He sat and adjusted his red hat as he waited for Sarah to bring him his Old Milwaukee Light. Earl had refined tastes. 

Sarah set the beer down and quickly turned away but not before Earl slapped her on the ass “Keep them coming” he said grinning up into her angry look. 

Let’s face it, Earl was a small minded, MAGA bully. What he called “his due respect” was nothing more than fear. Earl did and said what he wanted. He had seven kids he knew of and didn’t pay a dime of child support. Their moms were all sluts anyway and they had all said “yes” sort of. Somehow the local police could never find Earl to serve papers on him though he had lived and worked in the same places for years, His brother being the Sheriff and his uncle being the County Judge might have had something to do with it. Accusations against Earl were somehow never really investigated and usually anyone who made those accusations found that every time they pulled out of their driveway they were speeding 30 miles over the limit before they had gone a block. 

Jack, the one guy who had had the balls to beat the ever living shit out of Earl after Earl had attacked him without provocation in front of a dozen witnesses because he didn’t move out of Earl’s way fast enough sat in state prison for 5 years without parole because the Judge had declared it a “hate crime” and never showed his face in town again after he was finally released. Earl had heard that he was doing gay porn now. “It figures that he was a faggot” Earl thought snorting when he found out 

As Sarah brought his second beer Earl belched and announced “I won an all expense paid trip to some resort down in the islands. I just know you will all miss me while I am gone” 

Silence 

As Earl got drunker he blathered on and on to an increasingly empty bar about how many of those island girls he was going to bang and about 2 am he staggered his way home 

A knock on his door at precisely noon work him and a limo waited outside. The driver waited while a bleary Earl showered and threw some clothes in a bag. Earl wondered as he was in the shower what all the noise was. It sounded like a convoy of semi-trucks was rolling into town. As he walked to the limo he saw National Guard transports in front of the Sheriff's office, Town Hall and the local courthouse and shrugged. He would find out what it was all about when he got back 

He was driven to the airport and complained loudly 0n the plane that his seat was in coach and that there were no pretty female stewardesses on the flight,  only shutting up when a Federal Marshal who happened to be on the flight told him “One more word and I will have them land this plane and  have have him in jail so fast your head would spin.” The rest of the passengers cheered the Marshal as he returned to his seat. 

Earl caught his connecting flight down to the islands and then the flight on the small prop plane to the resort he checked into his room and then called the front desk because his door which was one of only a few pink ones in the resort would not lock or even stay completely closed 

“We will get right on that! To compensate you for the trouble just give your name to the staff in the main bar and drinks will be on the house” came the reply 

Earl found his way to the bar and as promised the drinks were plentiful and free 

“Where are all the girls?” he asked in a slurred voice later

A man slipped into the booth Earl was sitting at and said “There are no girls here Earl. this is a gay resort” 

Even drunk as he was Earl recognized Jack, they had grown up in the same small town “What are you doing here faggot?” he asked  

“Oh, I’m just letting you know what you are in for this week. As I said this is a gay resort and you are here on the very special ‘Gang rape and poz me week’. The men in rooms with pink doors have all agreed to be used by any man or group of men in any way no matter how rough. No actual violence that causes permanent injury is allowed unless you count being infected with HIV as such but slapping or holding someone down who is saying “No” and “forcing" them” is perfectly fine. You consented to all of this, on camera, with the front desk clerk urging you to read what you were signing. I believe your response was “just give me my room, I’m eager for all the fun and games this week” which may have been a poor choice of words, oh and our lawyers tell me that island law considers written consent to trump any rape claims made. I guess the lawmakers here like to cover themselves” Jack said. It was more consent than several girls in their home town had given Earl 

“No little faggot is going to rape my ass” Earl said as he finished his 10th extra strong mixed drink “Get out of my booth unless you want to go back to prison, faggot. I’m sure my brother and my uncle can arrange it again” then he snickered to himself.

He sis not even notice that it was Jack and a chubby man who got him back to his room with it’s open door or that they stripped him naked and tied him face down spread eagle on the bed and waited for him to sleep it off 

When Earl woke he had a splitting headache “Drink this” someone said and the bed sagged a little as a chubby naked ass sat on it. A straw was put in his mouth and something that tasted like a sports drink filled Earl’s mouth “Got to keep you hydrated

“We wanted to wait till you were awake to start” Came Jack’s voice from behind him and Earl tried to turn over. It was then that he noticed he was bound hand and foot. 

“Let me up you faggots!” he raged 

“You know Jack, he’s a really good actor” the other voice said “Maybe you could get him a job in porn. I almost believe he doesn’t really want to be raped” 

“Would you like to go first Babe?” Jack asked 

“Oh that’s so sweet of you!” came the reply 

Earl felt a large soft belly settle on his back and then a stubby but thick cock punch into his hole and screamed “I’m going to kill you faggots” as he was fucked for the first time and quickly bred 

Taking Jack’s huge porn star cock was a bit more difficult and he screamed for different reasons while Jack who lasted much longer fucked him for almost an hour before shooting deep in his guts 

“There are your first two poz loads” Jack said as he pulled out of Earl. They put his red hat on his head and walked out of his room leaving the door wide open, 

It was the general consensus that “Maga boy” as Earl came to be known was the best roleplayer at the “Gang rape and poz me” event. He sounded so earnest as he pleaded to be set loose, saying he was straight and even made up a great backstory but the TV in his room played a constant loop of him signing the consent agreements and saying he wanted to get to the “Fun and games” 

One couple in their 40s both massively muscled and hung untied him and forced him to shower about halfway through the first day then took him back to the bed and “forced” him loving how he “fought” them. They took care of Earl that week making sure he showered and ate. By the end of the week Earl was calling them both “Daddy” and submitting to them willingly though his eyes seemed a bit glazed. Earl actually cried when they untied him for the last time, hugged him and said if he was ever in their city to look them up for a nice scene 

On the flight back to the states Earl came back to himself somewhat so when federal agents were waiting for him when he touched down on U.S. soil he actually tried to run. He was arrested on civil rights charges as part of a conspiracy involving his brother and uncle and faced a slue of state rape and assault charges as well. That’s what the National Guard had been doing in town when he left, Subduing the local police and arresting almost all of the local authorities 

Earl never saw the outside of a jail for the rest of his life when his federal sentence was up he was 65 and went off to start his state sentences. He did file a complaint about what had happened to him at the resort and the feds forwarded it on to Island authorities but somehow it never got investigated 

Comments and suggestions welcome 

Scanbu

• Like 4