Somebody to be mine forever.

Posted (edited)

Buzz got off the plane and there was Hank waiting to pick him up. He was going be a guest of this Mike guy and his husband Billy Clay. Buzz saw red every time he thought of that. This guy had Billy fucking Clay as a husband. Billy was the cutest guy on earth, well next to his Hank and that was not enough for him. Buzz knew he would fuck Billy in a second given the chance. What right did this guy have to keep the man he loved from him? He knew he could make Hank love him back if he could just get him away from this jerk Mike. Hank had told him that if he wanted to stay with them he had to accept their open, anywhere any time sexual relationship and that he might see Mike or even Billy fucking Hank at any time. If he could not accept that he could stay in a hotel. It was all just so unfair. Why did this Mike have everything he wanted?  He was going to take Hank for himself and show Billy what a real fuck was like. This Mike guy didn’t stand a chance against a stud like him. 

Buzz’s mind continued in this selfish, self pitying, childish circle as Hank drove them to The Compound. Hank. noting the anger in the eyes and the petulant poutiness of Buzz’s lips rolled his eyes. This kid needed to be taken down a peg or five. He knew the culture Buzz came from. Everyone telling him how special he was because he was the star quarterback now. There were thousands of guys out there who would fall into Buzz’s arms at the drop of a hat. So who did Buzz insist on having? The one guy who told him no, Mike would handle him. Buzz was like a pretty present all wrapped in a bow Hank was giving to Mike. 

Mike and Jeff were waiting out front when they pulled up and Hank introduced them 

“Billy! It’s so nice…” Buzz started 

“It's Jeff” Jeff said mildly 

Buzz flushed, not because he had been corrected but because he had been interrupted “Yeah… ommm… right… I have always thought of you as ‘Billy with the gorgeous ass’ that’s hard to get out of my mind” 

“It’s nice to meet you Buzz” Mike said in an even voice extending his hand. 

Buzz looked him up and down ignoring the hand “This will be easy” he thought squaring off against the man. “Hank tells me he will never sleep with me unless I ask your permission” 

“No” Mike said “what I’m sure he told you is that he would never sleep with you unless I told him to.” 

Buzz ignored that “He also says you own him and male his decisions. That you control him”

“No” Mike said “Once again I am sure what he told you was that he has given me the right to make his decisions and control him. That he has given himself to me.” 

“And what does that mean?” Buzz demanded 

“Hank what would you do if I said I wanted to fuck you right now”  Mike asked

“I’d drop my pants and bend over” came the reply

“If I told you to take Buzz upstairs and let him fuck you?”

“I’d take him upstairs and let him fuck me” 

“If I told you to drive him back into town, find a wedding chapel and marry him?”

“I’d take him into town and marry him” 

“If I told you to never see or speak to him again?” 

“I’d drive him to a hotel, drop him off, block his number and never speak to him again”

“It’s not right for you to take control of him that much!” Buzz yelled “You must be blackmailing him or something! He should be with me! I love him!” Then he balled up his fists and started towards Mike. 

A quiet voice from behind him stopped him cold “If you touch Mike I will end you tight here and now” Hank said 

“And if he doesn’t I will” Jeff said stepping in front of Mike 

Mike felt tears in his eyes as his two men defended him 

Hank stepped in front of Buzz putting a finger on his chest and backing him up several paces. “Look here punk. You have not been listening. Mike did not take control of me. I GAVE him control, happily. Gratefully. It’s not some huge privilege for him. It’s a responsibility! He decides things I don’t want to. He protects me. He respects me but he pushes me to be more than I am now. Mike what would you do if I actually told you No I can’t do something you asked of me?”

“I would smack him so hard” Jeff said his eyes hard

“Oh Hank, baby boy “ Mike said the tears actually flowing now “Baby if I pushed you that far, knowing how much you want to, need to please me I would have fucked up so bad, pushed you to far, not listened to you. I would stop instantly and probably hold you for hours apologizing and letting you know how much I love you” 

“And I would be right there on the other side holding you too and occasionally bopping Mike on the back of the head for being so stupid” Jeff added 

“Mike takes what he wants from me but it’s never more than I can or am willing to give. You on the other hand only see what you want. Only see me as a way to get what you want. You don’t want to love me you want to possess me and to prove you can take me from Mike. You would selfishly take me from a situation I have told you over and over makes me happy to satisfy your ego. You even want to take Jeff. You know what his real name is but you tried to cram him into your fantasy of him, disrespecting both him and Mike. You come into their home as a guest and you do this.” Hank said with contempt 

“When I first took Hank I abused him” Mike admitted “I told him he wasn’t a man compared to me, He forgave me for that and taught me what a man really is. I have only just realized he is probably the best man I know besides Jeff and what a truly magnificent gift he gave me when he gave himself to me.  We had a plan. It may have been a bit twisted but it was a plan to offer you a possible place in our family eventually. Right now I don’t even know if it’s safe to even offer you the guest room”

“What was the plan?” Buzz asked in a subdued voice. 

“For you to submit and become mine like Hank is. To prove you can put someone else’s needs before yours, muzzle that ego and control your temper. I was going to use you and push you to the edge then if you proved yourself I was going to let you DATE Hank and see if you could love each other under my hand. I swore to protect Hank and I don’t know if you would be good for him” 

Buzz nodded then he looked at Hank with something akin to actual love in his eyes “I will think about it” 

Later once Buzz had been shown to his room  Hank joined Mike and Jeff in bed. They needed to be together, to touch and to hold each other to affirm the new level their relationship had grown to today. 

“I meant it Hank” Mike said “You are more of a man than I deserve. I’m sorry for making you feel less than” 

“Nah” Hank said “I love when you talk about my little nub, it gets me going. It puts me in the mindset to take that monster between your legs. I would not change a thing between us Mike” 

“That was an intense encounter but it went pretty much how we planned” Mike said and Hank nodded, reaching out to stroke both Mike and Jeff wanting to get used hard. 

The next day naked by the pool Buzz had strutted out sporting a hefty, respectable 8 inches and still harboring some illusions then he saw Mike hanging longer soft than he was hard. Laughed and gave up. He stayed for about a week and he did see Hank getting fucked several times then had to fly back East for a mini-camp while Jeff and Mike flew to Hollwood for the awards show. 

The day before the show Mike was thoroughly intimidated by the choreographer. His name was Stefan and he was a Queen Bitch on wheels and let everyone know it. He was ebony skinned, dressed only in tights and a pair of shorts, an inch taller than Mike and every bit as muscled as Hank he could intimidate an army by himself.  Singing on live TV before a national audience was scary enough without Stefan looming over him and telling him to get it right. Mike didn’t have to dance but he did have to move through the dancers without collisions. Dressed in a t-shirt and sweats (No underwear at a mischievous Jeff’s insistence) he scampered across the stage to “No, no! Move like you are a big confident man! Not a cock roach afraid the get stepped on!” 

Finally Stefan called for lunch “You!” he said pointing at Mike “Come with me, You have to much work to do for lunch breaks” and stalked off stage 

“Go on” Jeff said trying to keep from grinning “You have work to do”  

Mike hurried after Stefan seeing him go in the door of an office partially closing it. When Mike pushed it open Stefan was bent over a desk his shorts gone and the back of his tights lowered “Come on Boy you have a lot of work to do” He growled. 

Instantly hard Hank closed the door and locked it. Dropped his sweats and slid balls deep into that ass with one stroke pounding that bouncing ass while Stefan growled “Harder Boy give me that dick” Mike dumped two toxic loads in him before they returned to the stage. 

“Did you work hard?” Jeff asked and Mike blushed making Jeff laugh “Stefan is a legend and he loves big dicked white boys” Jeff giggled “I was to young and to small for him thank god” 

“You set me up” Mike said not really minding that much. 

The next night was a blur in Mike’s mind. He barely remembered his own performance though he got a standing ovation. He remembered every second of Jeff holding his hand and singing “Heartsong” to him with his heart in his eyes. They both lost out on “Best Male Vocalist” and “Best Duet” Though Mike won “Best Newcomer” and they took “Album of the year”. Finally “You never knew” was announced as “Song of the Year”.

Mike gave a quick acceptance speech as it was his third time up there that night then he looked right into the camera and said “Well Luke, I guess you know now”. 

They partied so late into the night that they just collected their bags from their room and went right to the airport (Having a private jet is nice). Mike’s phone went off with a text while he was driving . Checking it when they got home he saw it was from Luke “Call me” 

The phone rang twice and a woman picked up “Hey Cathy” Mike said “It’s Mike is Luke there?” 

“He’s out back” she said then “Oh my god Mike, I KNEW I had heard Heartsong before the first time I heard it on the radio. We didn’t figure out it was you till halfway through your “You never knew” performance. Luke broke down when he realized ut was you and who you were singing about, Here he is now”

“Hey Emo” Luke said. Luke had called him “Emo” since he had gotten bangs in the worst hair choice in his life.

“Hey Wipeout” Mike replied. Trying to jump a skateboard over a curb and failing seven times in a row has it’s consequences.

“Mike, listen, I always knew. I loved, love you too just not in that way. I never said anything because I was afraid to ruin our friendship. Next to Cathy and the kids you are and always will be the most important person in my life” 

It was Mike’s turn to break down and Jeff who had been standing close enough to listen wrapped him in his arms. 

“Same to you Wipeout” he said sniffing 

“Why don’t you bring Billy...”

“His real name is Jeff. Billy is a stage name” 

“Ok, why don’t you bring Jeff to visit next summer? “We can take Cathy and the kids and go up to the lake fpr a couple days. The kids should get to know their God Father and his husband” Luke said

“We will do it. We are planning on renewing our wedding vows and maybe we can do it in my home town church” Jeff nodded smiling “This time you can stand up for me” 

“I’d be honored” Luke said 

The next day Buzz returned walking up to Mike but looking at Hank he got on his knees and said “{‘ll do it” 

Edited by Scanbu
  • Like 10
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

“I’m ready to be yours” Buzz said still down on his knees 

“And Jeff’s” Mike added 

Buzz nodded then he looked at Hank again “I want a chance with you but I realize that I need to do some growing up as well. I want to be as good a man as you are.”

Hank’s eyes softened a bit and he said “Mike can help you find who you really are but what you do with that is up to you”

“Ok. we need to talk then. Alone” Mike said pulling Buzz up off his knees and pointing to a chair opposite his favorite one “Sit”

Hank headed upstairs and Jeff went into his “Office” which had a collection of every game council known to man from Atari to the Steam Deck and thousands of games most of which Jeff had never played. 

“I need to make sure you understand what you are agreeing to.” Mike started. “Yes, if you prove you are worthy I will let you date Hank. I’m not guaranteeing this will be successful and the future of your relationship will be decided by me. Don’t think I’m going to be arbitrary about this. You will need to make Hank HAPPY. Make him want to be with you. But all that aside this is going to start with building a relationship between you and I that will continue no matter how things work out with Hank. You are making a lifetime commitment to Jeff and I. Hank tells me you have the best agent you could have and great people managing your money. I would never intrude into those areas”

“Except he can never play for Mathisburg” Came a shout from the “Office” as Jeff spouted his hatred for his favorite team’s division rival who had prevented Jeff’s team from making the playoffs every year while Jeff was growing up. “I hate the Corn Shuckers! I will NOT own a Shucker” 

Mike and Buzz both laughed. “I hate them too. No worries there” Buzz shouted back

Mike walked to the office door and closed it, a muffled “Spoilsport” coming from the other side 

“Seriously though, you are committing to me making every other life decision for you. You have a different personality from Hank though depending on your personal growth there may come a time when I allow you to disagree and even argue with me but in the end you will abide by my decisions. You can keep going the way you were. You have the fame and the looks to walk through life on your own terms but looks and fame are transient and I think once they faded the way you were going would lead to an empty, lonely, shallow life. Understand. We would be committing to you as well. I said family and I meant just that.”

“Life decisions, submission and cosmetic control of your appearance are non-negotiable but during our “Getting to know each other phase” you CAN say no to things. You just need to really consider WHAT you say no to. Does it make you uncomfortable or is it a hard no you could never see yourself doing. I’m personally not comfortable being fucked. never have been but when I stopped being selfish and let Jeff top me it changed and deepen our relationship and our level of trust. One of my hard limits is eating ass. I know a lot of guys love it but I won’t do it or let it be done to me by a mouth I am ever going to kiss again. Just no…” Mike said with a shudder 

“I accept that you will have hard nos too. You need to be able to tell me without fear. You also need to tell me what makes you uncomfortable because that’s where I will take you. I admit I am a sadist. I will never injure you but  I enjoy causing physical and mental pain. My goal is not to damage it’s to take something you hate and turn it into something you crave from my hand.”

“Hank submits easily and naturally. You are different. You will need reminders. In this house you will refer to me as “Master” and Jeff as “Sir”. You will know we trust you if we allow you to use our names again someday” 

Buzz had been nodding throughout this “Yes Master” he said 

“There is one more thing” Mike said “This may be a deal breaker and I understand if it is. I will let you walk out and maintain a friendship with Hank if he wishes it.”

“Go on” Buzz said 

“I am HIV positive and unmedicated. If you stay I will fuck you regularly. I will not use a condom and I will not pull out when I cum, ever. I will deliberately infect you  with HIV and you will accept my right to do so.” Mike said looking directly into Buzz’s eyes 

Buzz looked stunned but he didn’t jump up and walk out “I don’t want HIV” 

That made Mike’s cock twitch sensing prey “Taking my cum is non-negotiable” Mike said firmly

“Is this something I can think about?” Buzz asked 

“No” Mark said “If you stay I will breed you within the hour” 

“Hank has HIV?” 

“Yes. I gave it to him personally but like you I gave him a choice before I did”

Mike watched as the man who was probably the most famous athlete in the world right now struggled with it. The thought of infecting this man with a virus he didn’t want but willingly accepted making his cock rock hard. 

“I have always been a top. I’m an anal virgin. Will you take it easy on me Master?” Buzz asked in a meek voice

“Of course Boy” Mike said with a smile of victory on his face. 

They gathered in the Livingroom to witness Buzz’s submission everyone fully dressed except him kneeling naked before Mike 

It was time for Buzz’s first real test. “Crawl to me, take out my cock. Kiss it then put it in your mouth. You are going to drink my piss.

They watched the play of emotions on his face like a little war then finally “Yes Master, this makes me very uncomfortable though”  he said as he crawled to Mike 

“Drink every drop” Mike ordered as he let his stream flow 

A surprised and sour look crossed Buzz’s face but he swallowed and managed to choke down most of it. Mike admiring the perfect body of his new trophy and the way his blond chest hair stood out against his tan skin 

Jeff tossed a black sheet over an ottoman that looked suspiciously like the one from their original penthouse suite, leather straps attached to the legs and all and Mike directed Buzz to lay over it, hold the straps  and not to let go 

“You accept that I am going to cum in you and infect you with my pox seed?” Mike asked 

“Do I have a choice?”

“You can stand up, get dressed and walk out” Mike said “No one will stop you” 

Finally “I don’t want it but I accept your right to infect me Master” Buzz said 

Mike didn’t ask again, kneeling behind him he started to work his bare unmedicated cock into the top player in professional sports at this time using only precum for lube 

Mike was as gentle as he could be but he still enjoyed the grunts of pain his cock was causing, even more he enjoyed the slight tremor of fear that shook the athlete’s body.

“Shhh Baby Boy, just accept it. You belong to me now.” Mike reached under, finding and twisting both Buzz’s nipples hard. “ I’m going to infect you. You were born to be infected by me. There's no stopping it now. My virus is taking over your blood. My HIV will be in you forever sealing you to me. Marking you as mine. NOW!” The he threw back and moaned as his toxic cock blasted wad after wad of virus and cum into the Championship game’s MVP for the first time. 

The next couple weeks Jeff and Hank entertained each other while Mike concentrated on Buzz breeding him three and four times a day. Frequently pissing in him after the breeding was done or making him suck him clean and letting him drink it. Buzz adapted to his new life like a fish to water. Mike had called a friend to come out and he had very professionally pierced both of Buzz’s  nipples showing him how to care for them as the wounds healed 

Mike worked for hours on a tattoo on Buzz’s left butt cheek. Beautiful block letters  with highlights and shadows that spelled out the word “Owned” 

After a month Buzz found his devotion to Mike growing. The way Mike pushed him to the edge but never beyond. The savage brutal sex that Buzz didn’t just endure he matched Mike blow for blow demanding more to the point their sex looked like a wrestling match with Mike always winning.  Then Mike would hold him and praise him saying how proud he was at Buzz’s progress and new found self control. Buzz was a new person because of Mike. 

Two months in Mike decided the issue of Hank and Buzz was kind of moot. Weeks ago he had issued a general rule that anyone in the family was free to have sex with any other family member if both were willing and they all knew Buzz had the OK to try to win Hank. More and more he found them together Buzz laying on Hank’s chest often calling him “Daddy” as Hank surprisingly took the more dominant role from the bottom. 

Neither Hank nor Buzz shirked their duty to Mike. One day Jeff walked out to the pool to find two muscle asses on display. One a paler tan covered in dark hair the other a tanned olive tone with blond fuzz covering it. He walked over and added the option of a slim hipped smooth bubble butt and Mike spent an enjoyable afternoon playing “switch a hole” giving each a load of cum eventually. 

The day before Buzz had to fly back east to report for camp Mike was called up to the bedroom and waked in on quite a sight. Hank on the bottom being fucked by Jeff. Jeff in the middle getting fucked by Buzz and Buzz’s ass waving seductively in the air before him. He didn’t resist. They were all his. Four men bound together by love and lust and a virus. 

Buzz signed his new contract., expertly negotiated by his agent. The Team’s decision to give a rookie a one year contract costing them big time. The next day he called a press conference and in no uncertain terms came out of the closet. The world exploded. The state the team was located in had an anti discrimination law covering sexual orientation so the team came out in full support of him because they had no choice. The offensive coordinator quit in protest though and they offered the job to Hank who after long discussions with the family took it 

“This is something I am good at” Hank said“ It’s something I can do and do well and it’s something I love”

Hank signed his new contract expertly negotiated by Jeff's lawyers. The next day he called a press conference, came out of the closet, announced that he and Buzz were engaged. almost making Buzz faint and then run up on stage to hold his fiancé and the Buzz continued that if Buzz thought this would make Hank go easy on him he better think again

Buzz visibly swallowed and the entire room laughed at his meek “Yes dear” 

Some offensive players on several other teams made comments all sounding something like “I’m going to flatten that little queer”. 5 of them forming what they called “The Avenging Angels” and places bets on who would sack Buzz more but the offensive line Hank put together that year became a legend. Nicknamed “The Stonewall” they became the first offensive line in history not to allow a single sack from the beginning of pre-season to the end of the Championship Game and the “The Avenging Angels” became “The Impotent anger” 

Jeff and Mike bought large private house in the team’s home town and the adventures continued.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

“We really don’t need them” Jeff said to Mike. “Your contract was only for the one  album and mine is up in 30 days. The only thing they do for us that we can’t do as well is distribution of hard copy formats and we could contract that out or just go completely digital” 

“It’s the same with the studio. Now that I’m done shooting the sequel.” Jeff added  

They had sat down with their money manager/financial planner to review where they were financially. If neither of them ever earned another dime besides the royalties that already had coming in they could not spend it all in three life times. 

“We also Don’t have anything left to prove” He was rich in his own right without Jeff, though they mostly combined everything now.. Mike had three  Grammyphones and Jeff had a total of five from this year and before. Mike had been approached by a five time Tommy winning director/producer and now the songs from the album along with several more he had written as a boy and young man were being adapted into a Broadway musical as well.

“”I don't want to retire but I’m tired of having to ask them when I want to do something. They could have turned me down when I brought your music to them. I never want to be in that position again. Besides they don’t really care one way or the other about Gay Issues. It’s just fashionable and profitable to be on our side now” 

“What do you think of this offer?” Jeff asked 

It was from a smaller company wholly owned by two gay men. They didn’t have the global reach of the current company and they were not offering as much up front but they were offering a much higher percentage of sales, complete artistic control and they had some interesting and unique marketing strategies. “We want to do Gay Music for Gay People and if the rest of the world likes it all the better” the offer concluded

“I like the offer and the thought of total artistic control” Mike said 

“I will have the lawyers check them out then” Jeff said

A couple months later they signed with "Rough Rider Records" and got to work.

Their first single. "Give it to me", got banned from radio play in several southern states so naturally it went viral. It’s throbbing beat and more than suggestive lyric playing in every dance club and gay bar on earth and the video breaking “MeTube” quickly becoming one of the most viewed in history featured Jeff and Mike in black and white on a white stage dressed in leather and latex and not bothering to hide the bulging attributes in Mike’s pants on the special “Adult cut” you could only see on adult sites.

The Lyrics went:

(Billy)

I want you. Young and fresh 

Teach you sins of the flesh 

Take you. Make you, set you free 

Blow your mind, Give it to me 

(Mike) 

Pretty boy on your knees 

Open wide. I won't say please 

Taste me. Touch me, You’ll believe 

That you should Give it to me 

(Billy) 

Find True love? Aww that’s sweet.

His first  too? It won’t be 

First time? Be mine. In the sheets 

Chaste no more. Give it to me 

(Mike)

You should now. No don’t think 

It’s not love, It’s just kink 

Be safe? Bareback? We will see 

Take a risk, Give it to me

(Both)

It’s your choice, Yes or no

There’s no wrong way to go

Live life, Be all You can be 

Take control, Give it to me

“Are you really going to release a song about taking someone’s virginity?” Buzz asked when they played it for him.

“Mike wrote it and he’s an expert wouldn’t you say?” Jeff laughs slapping the larger man on the ass

“This is true” Buzz said with a grin 

Mike’s hometown had exactly one hotel. A 45 room retreat for hunters and fishers that while rustic in decoration was one of the best rated small hotels in the country. The next nearest hotel was 70 miles of twisting mountain roads away. Somehow Jeff managed to book all 45 rooms for a month “To make sure we have rooms for all the guests”. Then he had mercilessly dragooned everyone they wanted there into promising they would be. Hank and Buzz would be in the wedding and the entire offensive line who were frequent guests at the house tagged along. 

Luke and Cathy came up to the hotel after Jeff quashed the idea of a camping trip. If it did not involve air conditioning Jeff was NOT camping. Cathay and Jeff became instant best friends and fell to wedding planning. The kids played by the lake shore with seven hulking football players acting as life guards and diving platforms.

Luke sat in a lounge and said “Come here” to Mike who, shaking a little, sar as instructed in front of Luke leaning back against him as Luke wrapped him in his arms holding him close. Cathay looked over catching Mike’s eyes nodding with a warm smile.  

“I wish I had had the balls to do this when we were younger. I’m not sure either of us were mature enough then. You do feel good in my arms though” Luke said kissing his hair

Mike searched back through his memories “You know? This is all I ever wanted from you. I have never once had a sexual fantasy about you. I just wanted you to hold me and love me” and something that had been broken in Mike for a long time started to heal. 

“I’m glad to hear that” Luke laughed “Remember I saw you in the gym shower. Even if I swung that way there is just no way”

Mike heard Cathy giggle and ask Jeff “Is he really that big?”

“You have no idea” Jeff replied 

“ But this feels right, something that should have always been. I’m going to store up holding you as much as I can while you are here” Luke said “I need it as much as you do” 

Mike glanced over at Jeff and Cathy who had identical expressions on their faces. Smiles and tears then he felt a wet drop on his shoulder and realized Luke was crying too. 

Luke and Mike talked for several hours catching up on everything then Mike heard a voice say 

“Michel Henry Baxter, This is all very sweet but don’t  you think it’s time you introduced me to your husband?”

Only one person in the world ever used his full name.

“Mom!” Mike said scrambling to his feet and hugging her tight 

“Don’t break my ribs Son” She said laughing “You must be Jeff, well of course you are it’s not like I have not seen your picture all over everywhere for years”

“Hello June. it’s nice to finally meet you in the flesh” They had talked on the phone a few times but had never met.

“I thought you were in France! Is Raoul here?” Raoul was the French man she had married after leaving his father. After Mike had grown up they had moved back to his home

“No but he sends his best wishes. I do have to tell you your father is in town staying with Garry.” she said with a frown

Mike blanched “What is that asshole doing here?” 

“I’m not sure. I saw him driving in out in front of Garry’s house” she said 

“I hope he does not think he is coming to the wedding. He is NOT invited” Jeff said hotly. He knew why Mike hated his father.

“He would only show up to cause trouble” Mike said 

“Probably,” June said. She had left the man over his treatment of her son “Any way. On to happier things" and she sat down with Cathey and Jeff, the three as thick as thieves 

“Cathy is incredible” Jeff said that night in bed after they made love  “Not many women would let their husband hold another person like that, so intimately” 

“”You are just as incredible for allowing it Babe” Mike said kissing him

“I have more practice seeing you with others though Luke is the one person I would prefer you never sleep with. He’s the only person I think you love as much as you love me.”  Jeff said honestly 

“In a totally different way maybe” Mike admitted “And I love you more. I survived without Luke I don’t think I could without you” 

“Good answer” Jeff murmured kissing his husband back

About a week later Mike was taking Jeff into the local diner to treat him to “The best sandwich in the world” in his opinion not reacting in any way as they walked past his father sitting in a booth 

“You’re not even going to say hello?” came the voice from behind them 

Mike kept walking but Jeff’s hand on his arm stopped him “You have to deal with him. I prefer it not to be at the wedding” and he guided Mike back both of them sitting across from the man 

“Hello Melvin” Mike said 

“I’m your dad, can you at least call me Mel?” the man said, wincing. Melvin was short and stocky with a pot belly. He could not look less like Mike if he tried

“What do you want?” Mike asked 

“Son, I have been so wrong, I never meant to hurt you"

“Bullshit” Mike said “You spent my entire childhood telling me I ruined your life. Who tells a 5 year old that he had had a paternity test done to make sure I was his?. That my mother was a slut who trapped him into marrying her because of me. If mom had not dumped your ass the first time you hit me I probably would have killed you by now. Every time I saw you after that you bitched about your child support and you spent my teen years calling me a dirty little fag” 

“I was jealous!” Mel snapped “From the day you were born your mother loved you more than she loved me! I could tell even as a baby you were going to be better looking than me! Then you turned out to be gay and you just went with it like it was something to be proud of! You didn’t have to pretend tp be someone else and marry some girl to make your parents happy! I’m sorry! You have to forgive me eventually though”

“No he doesn’t” Jeff said calmly “You have to forgive me is something bad parents say to wipe away what they did and evade the consequences. You were the adult. You knew better. You took your petty little feelings on someone who could not defend himself. Now you are implying that you are gay but that just makes it worse.”

“Why don’t you let my son speak?” Melvin shot back

“He’s pretty much expressing my feelings Melvin” Mike said coldly 

“Then there is the question of why now? You have years to try to make things better. Why now? I know you traveled quite a long distance to be here now when you knew Mike would be in town. I have had my people look into you occasionally since I met Mike. Could you be here because your son is a wealthy man now? Maybe because you owe some very nasty people a lot of money? Maybe you think your wealthy son can make your life better?”

Melvin looked stunned “How did you know that?” 

“We have good people Melvin” Mike said 

“They are going to kill me” Melvin said 

“How much does he owe?” Mike asked Jeff and Jeff told him “Wow we spent more than that on jet fuel last month. Let’s go get you that sandwich” and he stood walking towards the counter. 

“Wait! Are you going to help me? This is apparently chump change to you!”

“If I had those guys number I would call and tell them where you are” Mike said over his shoulder.

“I’ve got it!” Jeff said as he followed Mike “Maybe you should leave town Melvin” 

Mike was right, it was the best sandwich in the world. 

Mike and Jeff more or less behaved themselves in Mike’s home town, Hank and Buzz didn’t. There were about 6 guys in their early 20s ti 30s who hung out at the lakeshore. Over the month they were there all six ended up being the meat in a Hank and Buzz sandwich. Each convinced that he was the only one. They would breed Hank and Buzz would breed them. That was the deal. One day they had four of the six guys in bed at various times.

The wedding took place on the last day of summer. That high in the mountains the trees were already turning and the evenings had a cold chill in the air. Mike stood looking at the man who had so totally changed his life wondering how he had gotten so lucky. Jeff returning his gaze echoed his thoughts. They said their vows over the soft sound of both moms crying before everyone in the world who mattered to them. Laughing latter as Jeff’s drunk dad flirted with a straight but very polite offensive lineman. Mike’s father was conspicuously absent. 

Jeff and Mike flew Mike’s mom home and spent a week in the south of France (That adventure coming in a future chapter)  then returned home to find bags and bags of mail in the front foyer. 

“What’s all this?” Mike asked

Jeff looked at a few “Apparently its letters from fans wanting to ‘Give it to us”  

Mike groaned 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Jeff had a database of virgins of every body type and ethnicity. His new hobby was going through the steady stream of incoming mail and organizing them into categories. He had an idea. A hot but slightly evil idea and after discussing it with the family he put it onto motion.

They all had the first week in December free and Jeff had located an exclusive and very private gay resort on a small Caribbean island. In fact the entire island was part of the resort. He contacted them and they agreed to host the event limiting reservations to only those with a pass code they would be provided. The family including Hank and Jack Ripper, a porn star friend of Buzz’s who was from a famously bareback only studio went through the pictures and letters Jeff had screened and each selected 20 to 30 from twinks, twunks, jocks, sexy nerds, cubs and cubbies. They had decided to start at age 19 to avoid mishaps and proof of age would be required for all selected to attend. During a press conference about an unrelated issue Jef casually mentioned “To all our special fans who wrote to us. Keep an eye on your email. You just might get a response” The next day the emails went out linking a private site:

The Holiday Give it to me event 

One week of giving it up 

Travel required 

Proof of age required

To be considered please pick your top choices to give it up to 

You can pick just one or rank all 5 

Then a picture of each: Mike, Jeff, Buzz, Hank and Jack with their vital stats Hank was listed as 5 ½ inches beer can thick uncut and Jack as 9 ½ inches tapered cut and you should know the rest of them by now/

Responses came in and each picked their 7 all had a sprinkling of cubs nerds and chubbies in with the others. Jack Ripper picking cubs and chubs exclusively. “Don’t make me quote Sir Mix-a-lot, you can guess why” he laughed in explanation

Then the actual invitation went out: 

Santa invites you to 

The Holiday Give it up Event 

5 tops 35 virgins

Come get your Gift 

This is a no questions asked Bareback event 

Some of the tops may be HIV positive so consider carefully 

before attending. No body shaming allowed. 

You will receive one day of attention from the Top you selected as your number one.

During that day your virginity will be taken. No condoms, no pulling out. 

Click (This Link) to reserve your room. Note: Your rooms and meals are paid for you just have to get here. 

They had a 100% response rate 

“The funny thing is that Jack is the only one who’s status is unknown but working for a bareback porn studio most will assume if anyone is poz it’s him. You are a genius Babe” Mike chuckled as they drove to the airport 

They arrived late the guests would be arriving in the morning. They all went to bed early/ They would need their rest. 

The next day they all gathered in the inner courtyard “Welcome everyone!” Jeff called out. “In a few minutes each of us will call out their first sacrificial virgin” a chuckle went through the crowd.”If you don’t get picked today don’t worry. Your day will come! I have some sad news though 5 of your fellow virgins could not make it so on the last day you will all have a free for all orgy while we watch! We will probably need a break by then!” 

Then each top called out the virgin they wanted to start with and they split up to get to popping.

Jeff took his to a private gazebo surrounded by a sparkling pool. He was 22 and a college track athlete. He looked like a slimmer Buzz with olive skin and light body hair. He seemed nervous and full of energy. 

“Come sit here” Jeff said patting a pile of cushions next to him. It took a while of soothing and coaxing. Making out and exploring bodies. Finally Jeff rolled him onto his stomach slowly licking from his tailbone up his spine to the back of his neck as Jeff's body settle above his “It’s time": Jeff whispered as he centered his cock on a virgin hole and pushed forward there was one grunt of pain followed by writhing moans as Jeff slid his toxic cock in and out pounding that spot and making him cum twice before Jeff deposited his tainted seed inside of him. 

They swam in the pool and relaxed in the sun before a repeat a couple hours later.

Jack’s was a chubby 20 year old with a cute face, scraggly beard which Jeff loved and the hugest most beautiful blue eyes. He radiated self doubt with every step, 

“Why did you pick me?” he asked 

“Because you are beautiful” Jack replied 

“Please don’t make fun of me” 

“I’m not” Jack said walking up to him, putting his hands on both sides of his face and kissing him hungrily. 

To be honest Jack didn’t know his status and didn’t care. He just had a need to be in this beautiful, damaged man. To show him how beautiful he was. 

Taking his hand Jack led him back to his room

“I have been watching your videos for years, every guy you are with is hot and muscled or a twink with a bubble ass” He said as Jack gently pushed him onto the bed on his hands and knees

“That’s my job and I have to take the little blue pill to stay hard most of the time” he started probing his cock between those big round cheeks 

“No pills today though” he said, pressing his cock to that hole and coaxing it open, little whimpers of pain and pleasure coming from under him. He worked his way in finally bottoming out then just staying there his hand exploring the soft body below him giving words of praise and encouragement as belly and chest were rubbed and hugged. Nipples gently pinched. Jack began to thrust in and out flesh slapping flesh till he filled him with his first load ever making him cum without touching himself. They kissed and cuddle the rest of the day and fucked two more times

Hank’s was a short guy who had just missed going to the Olympics for the US as a gymnast. His skin was the color of light caramel, his mom being African American and his dad Mexican/ he had a thin mustache and a big smile. He started calling Hank “Coach” as soon as they were alone. Changing plans Hank lead him to the gym. Things were simple from there. Hank laid on the bench and started pumping iron. The weights so small Hank could pump them all day as his little friend rubbed him down with oil saving his cock and balls for last then he agilely straddled Hank and slowly impaled himself on his cock wincing as the head popped in then bouncing till a groaning Hank filled him with poz seed. They rested a while then Hank laid him on the bench. Bent his flexible body in half shoving roughly into that hole and pounding another toxic load into him.

Buzz’s guy was a twink who looked a lot like Jeff. They had chatted online in the days leading up tp the event so they knew what they wanted. He followed the twink to his room closing the door and pressing him face first into the wall “I’m going to take this hole now boy” He growled putting his cock head to it and shoving hard as the twink moaned and grunted in pain not resisting Buzz fucked him like a jack hammer once he was used to it literally lifting his feet off the floor with some strokes pausing to catch his breath then starting again before finally blasting his guts full of the gift Mike had given him (re gifting is a good thing) , The twink fell into bed with him after worn out and panting. Over the rest of the day he found out that cumming five times a day was the norm for Buzz and he was almost limping when he walked back out the door 

Mike sat by the pool talking to his guy at 26 he was the oldest of the virgins. 

“Why did you wait so long? You are hot. You should have no trouble getting laid” Mike said

“I was looking for love, I just never found it” he replied 

Mike nodded Sex is a good way to meet people” Mike said “Why don’t you come over here and suck this for a while?” and the oldest virgin there wrapped his lips around the head and shaft 

“This guy has a lot to learn” Mike thought though he didn’t mind a little scraping from the teeth.

“Stand up, bend over and put your hands on the arms of this chair” Mike said 

The guy complied and Mike spent his usual half an hour working his massive cock into a virgin hole the screams echoing through the courtyard as Mike did his final push” Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck ringing off the walls. Mike let him get used to it than began sliding slowly in and out fucking him for all to see building up speed until he filled the guy with his virus making him cum all over the chair. Later Mike fucked him again on the edge of the pool filling him with more poz cum

The first day went just as planned. There small party in the courtyard at witch the first dayers were given a t-shirt that said “I got popped by a star” Jack danced with his new chubby friend all evening and they were seen headed back to Jack’s room hand in hand. 

The rest of the even went as well as the first day and many many asses were seeded. Jack made sure every one of his virgins got popped but at the end of the day he was back with his original chub and at the final day orgy they were only with each other.

Exhausted the family flew home to get ready for Christmas. They were still in the gift giving mood.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Mike answered his phone “Hey mom! Good to heat from you!”

“Hey sweetie I have some news I think you should sit down if you aren’t already” his mom said in a serious tone.

“I’m sitting” Mike said bracing himself for a shock 

“Your father had  a heart attack. He didn’t make it” She said

Mike felt… nothing 

“He never changed his will so I am stuck being executor. There is no estate or anything just some papers to deal with and a box of old photograph and letters” 

“Thanks for telling me Mom” Mike said “It’s good to close that chapter of my life” 

“Mike sweetie. I don’t know how to tell you this. Going through his letters I found out… Mike you have a brother” 

John sighed and reached for a painting getting ready to pack it to go into storage when he heard the shop door open “We’re closed” He said through the door to his “gallery” which was just a small room attached to the back of his dad’s gas station/convenience store. 

John’s dad had been an incredible man. He thought back to the day 5 years back just after his mom died when his dad had told him that he had married his mom when John was a year old and had adopted him. “Best thing I ever did in my life” he had said “I could not love you more if you were my flesh and blood”. A complication at John’s birth meant there were no more children and his parents had focused on raising the one child they had right. They had not batted an eye when John came out to them at 14 and had given him nothing but love. John’s dad was gone now too. He had left John a moderate amount of money. the house and the shop. Which was now in the process of being sold. John wanted to open a real gallery somewhere. His art sold well and had won a few awards and he wanted to make a go at being a full time artist.

He heard someone moving in the shop and stepped though the door to tell them it was closed again and froze. There were two people in the shop and he knew who they were at once being a huge fan of both. Standing closest to him was Billy Clay. just as cute as he looked on the cover of his first album and behind him was his husband Mike. As he moved his eyes from Billy’s face  to Mike’s he froze a second time. He had seen Mike’s face many times but in person there was something. An instant something. A familiarity. The set of the eyes, the shape of the jaw, the curve of the lips into a familiar smile.

“Hi. I’m Mike and I think you are my brother” Mike said

John just about fainted.

“Oh that was subtle” Billy said moving to catch John’s arm and keep him upright 

Mike flushed “I’m so sorry. I  burst in here like a bull and…”

“I knew I was adopted by my dad” John said “You didn't blow any family secrets” 

Mike visibly relaxed.

Billy was looking back and forth between them “I could have picked you two out of a crows as brothers Mike. He’s a green eyed, ginger version of you. Just as handsome. I wonder if he resembles you in other ways” he said glancing down with a naughty little smirk

John flushed knowing instantly what his brother’s husband was talking about. “Billy I…” 

“My name is Jeff. Billy is a stage name” Jeff said “Stop teasing him” Mike said 

“I’m John by the way” John said

Mike nodded. He knew a lot about his brother thanks to Jeff’s P,I, 

Mike was feeling a little shaken himself. There had been an instant connection. An instant love for this complete stranger. John instantly had become one of the most important people in Mike’s life and it was a big mental adjustment. 

“Oh! Look at this Mike!” Jeff said. It was a painting of two men kissing and the men were obviously Mike and Jeff.

John blushed “I’m a huge fan…” 

“I want this!” Jeff said “Over the mantle to replace that terrible moose picture!” 

“I love the moose picture” Mike said 

“Shush you” Jeff commanded “You are really talented. How much is this one?” 

“I don’t charge family” John said and the realization hit him. After his dad had died he had been alone in the world but now he had a family again.  Remembering that Mike was a talented tattoo artist and that he had done the cover art for their album. He asked “do we get our artistic talent from our father?” 

“Hardly” Mike snorted. “I think we get it from our grandmother, who had hair exactly the color of yours and I know we look like our grandfather” Then Mike told him about “Melvin” 

“I’m glad I never met him” John said and meant it, He could not stand people who mistreated their kids.

“We found out a lot about you locating you” Mike said “I know the man who raised you recently passed and that you are selling this store and your house. What are your plans now?”

“Things are kind of up in the air for me. I was thinking of moving to San Francisco and opening an art gallery but I have not decided yet.”

“Then you are coming to stay with us for a while to get to know your brother” Jeff said firmly

“I would not argue with him” Mike said “He usually gets exactly what he wants and it’s less painful just tp nod and say yes dear” 

“Yes dear” John said with a laugh nodding at Jeff

Sitting by the pool, naked as usual, Jeff could see that John did indeed resemble his brother very much so. John had told them he was gay too when they explained that they had two other men regularly in their bed. They in turn had shared that hey were both HIV positive John commenting that he had dated a couple poz, undetectable guys. 

Within the first day John had been there, with encouragement from Mike and very little resistance from John Jeff had tasted John’s cum. John saying that he had fantasized about a blowjob from Jeff for years. John was the barest fraction longer than Mike but his balls were a little smaller. 

In fact Jeff was on his knees keeping both brothers happy when Hank and Buzz walked in having just arrived from back east. Mike and Jeff had failed to mention John when talking to the two on the phone and also who the “other two guys” were.

“That’s…” John said as two of his heroes stood naked before him.

Buzz just stared then they all laughed at Hank’s reaction.

Arms spread wide palms up Hank looked at the sky and said “Two of them. Oh God I don’t think my ass can take two of them”

Jeff was being mysterious as he had Mike drive them into town from The Compound having him park in the lot of his own tattoo shop then he led them across the street and along the side of the building there that had a small font actually on the strip. Mike rolled his eyes and John’s jaw dropped.  Inside was an art gallery with John’s art prominently displayed. 

“I got this building too when I bought Mike’s shop” Jeff explained “The tenant's lease was up a couple months ago and they didn’t renew/ I was going to sell it but then we met you and you said you wanted to open a gallery so…”

“You decided to take matters into your own evil little hands…” Mike said “What did I tell you about discussing things with me Boy?” this time it was a growl 

“I’ve neen a bad boy again haven't I” Jeff said in that mock meek voice of his. He knew he was in for a rough session when he got home and that was exactly what he wanted. 

“Who are all the other works by?” John asked stunned

“You don’t  have enough to fill the space so I invited several up and coming gay artists to put up displays but the gallery is yours along with the loft studio up there Jeff pointed to an open loft surrounded by huge windows. 

“Jeff I can’t accept this. I could never pay you back. I…” John said 

“What did I tell you about him getting his way?” Mike interrupted 

John swallows. looked around and said “yes Dear” 

When they got home Jeff very quickly found himself pushed over the familiar ottoman in the living room bound at elbow and wrist while Mike “Punished” His ass and John fucked his throat. Things with John stayed strictly oral for safety reasons. Jeff was in heaven. Mike was always a satisfying lover but when Jeff have him an excuse to be he could be downright brutal, forcing his way in past Jeff's inner barrier and making it hurt like that first night. John’s huge cock in his mouth sprouting from those ginger pubes made it even hotter all and all Jeff was a very satisfied boy by the time they were through with him.

John’s look as he watched his brother slide in and out Jeff’s ass was a little envious.

A week or so later Mike and John were alone in the house for a day. They decided to watch a movie together and sat together on the couch. Mike’s arm around his little brother’s shoulder John’s head on his big brother’s chest. 

At one point John glanced up to find Mike looking down at him John tilted his head up. Mike lowered his and suddenly they were kissing and just as suddenly they broke off saying “I’m sorry” in unison 

Mike looked troubled “We are brothers, we can’t” 

John looked just as troubled “We are but I have to admit that what I feel for you is more that brotherly love” 

”I’m poz! We can’t! Mike said

“Mike, you remember I said I had dated poz guys before? Every guy I have dated was poz. I have been thinking about bug chasing for years. I even saw your profile on the bareback site the day you met Jeff (They had told him the full story) If you still had the responses you would find one from me even though I was to old and not a submissive. I have wanted to fuck you since you walked into my shop! When you said you were my brother my perverted brain just wanted to fuck you more!” John said is a shamed ragged voice 

At this point a very disheveled Little Angel Mike came striding out of nowhere straightening his robe his halo a little askew and planted himself directly in front of Mike’s face

“He is your little brother! Shame on you for what you are thinking!” the Angel said pulling up his robe to hide what looked suspiciously like hickeys on his neck 

Little Devil Mike appeared out of the same nowhere buck assed naked his cock dripping pre. He didn’t bother saying a word he just yanked Angel Mike off to the side, pushed him up against an invisible wall threw the back of his robe over his halo to hang down over his face then slammed his cock up that Angel ass resuming an obviously rudely interrupted fuck.

Mike noticed a little biohazard tattoo above Devil Mike’s cock and a matching one on that glowing Angel ass.

“Oh! You brute! Stop! I’m an Angel! I can’t be doing things like thi! Came the squeaky Angel voice then a whisper “You promised you would never do this where someone could see” 

“Oh shut up Angel cakes” Devil Mike said “You know you love it.”

Then something else that had been said sunk in.

“Wait” Mike said “YOU want to fuck ME!?!”

Out of the corner of his eye he saw an Angel’s and a Devil’s heads slowly turn towards him, the Angel peeking from beneath his robe. The fucking stopped and they were suddenly sitting on a couch together with a large bowl of popcorn. They each popped a kernel in their mouths chewing as they watched wide eyed.

“You don’t think I’m going to let you poz me without a crack at that ass first do you?” John said with an evil grin 

“But I…” Nuke said 

“I can be just as much of a top as you are brother mine” He said cupping the bulge in his shorts “In more ways than one” 

Mike thought long and hard about it, He had never taken a bigger cock that Jeff’s and while he liked to dish out pain he didn’t take it very well. But the perverted thought of pozzing his own little brother and also all the possibilities that would open in the family gradually won him over

The popcorn bowl was nearly halfway empty when he said “Fair is fair. But only the one time and I get your ass directly after. Right after you cum in me.” Mike had his own evil thoughts of how much more uncomfortable it was to be fucked when not completely horny. 

“Only one time unless you ask for it again. You may find you like it” John said with a grin

Mike snorted, out of the corner of his eye he saw a flurry of motion. An Angel and a Devil were setting up lights and video equipment the Devil whispering “We can sell the video online! Call it Mike Gives It Up to his horse hung brother! We will make a fortune!”

“Go away you two pests” Mike said irritably  waving his hand through them making them vanish like wisps of smoke.

John looked confused for a second then said “I know your reputation and lucky for you I am a far more gentle lover and I use lube. You are also not a virgin. Neither am I anally by the way. I do want you over the famous ottoman though you can hold on to the straps” 

Grumbling Mike stripped and assumed the position while John ran upstairs for some lube.

John knelt behind him and gently eased the head of his cock in. It hurt but only for a second. Thank god Jeff fucked him a couple times a month or it would have been much worse. Gentle or not when John slipped past his inner barrier into his guts it HURT. That was virgin territory. John proved to be an excellent top. Siding in and out of his brother his hands caressing and massaging, easing the tension and Mike gradually came to understand if not appreciate for himself  why Jeff loved this so much. He could do this for John and Jeff no one else

John groaned and bred his big brother filling his guts with maybe his last neg load/

They both took a few minutes to catch their breath then they swapped positions.

“You are sure you want this?” Mike said. This was his little brother after all.

“I am.” John said 

Mike pushed in. John was able to take him easier than when it was a virgin beneath him but John had never had anyone this large either and when Mike did his “Final push” he squealed like a  stuck pig making Mike even harder. Mike took his time. The thought of being inside his own flesh and blood urging him to rush but his desire to make it good for John making him take his time and give back as tender an experience as John had given him. Eventually though the virus in his balls urged him to thrust faster as his breathing became ragged then with a final balls deep thrust and an “I love you little brother!” Mike filled with his poz seed knowing they would share more than genetics in their blood from now on as he collapsed panting across John’s back.

He looked up at the sound of clapping. Jeff stood giving them a round of applause and grinning. “It’s about fucking time!” then to John “Did he give up his ass to you like I said he would?” 

John nodded with a grin of his own and Jeff leaned down to give him a high five 

Mike realized he had been set up again and again found that he didn’t really mind.

Hey guys I would love to hear your feedback! Do you like the detailed story or do you want more nasty sex or both?

Please let me know.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

The level of detail, in my opinion, depends on the characters and their importance in the chapter/story line, but I believe (since this is a gay sex-oriented site,), there can't be too much detail when it comes to describing sex scenes, especially the first pozzing of a neg guy.....😉

Fuck I just love the way you write your story. Reminds me of another author on this site. The way you set the characters, their strengths and compassions, the detail,  the love story, the sex, the pozzings. So please continue as far as you can take it because I know it will have to end eventually. But in the meantime fucking amazing.

John had just finished his latest painting. It showed Hank and Buzz in tuxedos grinning Hank sitting Buzz standing behind him Hank’s hand over Buzz’s which was on Hank’s shoulder both wedding bands clearly visible. It was his wedding present to them. 

The wedding was small and private at The Compound and had gone off without a hitch. A restraining order kept the press off of their land which extended quite a distance beyond the stone walls and Mike who had gone online to get ordained had performed the ceremony. The team had hired a professional video crew and the wedding had been included with a box set of all that season’s games undefeated right up through the championship once again. The box set had to be reissued 12 times and was still a collector’s item, Hank and Buzz’s share of it tripling what they had made playing and coaching football that year. Mike and Jeff had written and performed a new song for the wedding and when they released it it became their 9th number one hit. 

Mike had added “By Hank” to the tattoo on Buzz’s ass and had done a similar one on Hank’s ass proclaiming Buzz’s ownership. Hank and Buzz lived in the compound when football duties did not call them away and the sex life between the 5 of them was unchanged. 

John packaged the painting so he could safely take it home and present it to the happy couple. It was his turn to be resident artist in the gallery today. The artist who had displays in the gallery had made a schedule so one of them was always there and each only had to come in a couple times a month. One of the other artist however always seemed to show up when it was John’s day. 

Sal was a man in his late 40s his salt and pepper hair topped a face that featured a prominent nose and piercing blue eyes. His regular workouts keeping him in top condition though he usually hid that body beneath a sharp suit. John, 18 years his junior, was smitten with him and it seemed to be mutual. Sal was all top and had no problem with John's status. He also had no problem with John playing with the family members. Watching him have sex with his brother got him off big time. John having sex with others outside the family was also no problem but he himself only fucked John 

Jeff had pouted about that for a while to Sal’s amusement but all had been smoothed over when Sal let him watch him fuck John. Sal was a frequent guest at The Compound and spent many nights in John’s bed. 

True to form Sal showed up about mid morning bringing in a new piece to add to his display. Sal was a sculptor and John loved his work. 

Jeff stopped by that afternoon to browse for a present for his mom. John and Sal sat talking when something caught Sal’s eyes and a look of anger crossed his face. John followed his gaze to see Jeff animatedly talking to a very handsome man about 35 who was obviously flirting with Jeff. 

“Excuse me a moment” he said to John  and casually but deliberately walked over interrupting the two and offering to show Jeff his new work

Jeff looked a little confused but accepted Sal’s offer and excused himself as he walked away with Sal. The man looked more than annoyed and left the gallery. 

“What was that all about?” John asked when Sal returned to him later 

“Nothing” Sal said innocently 

After that John began to wonder if Sal was really coming to see him. It seemed that when Jeff was around Sal was around. Jeff reported having run into Sal several other times away from The Compound and that ir was usually when he was chatting up some guy. Sal was more subtle about it but he always managed to cock block Jeff and Jeff was getting fed up.

It all came to a head one night when out to dinner alone John asked “So what is your obsession with Jeff. He is married and it’s not like you could not have had him many times over. Why the jealous cock blocking? I thought it was me you cared about but even at home I only see you when Jeff is there”

“I’m not jealous. It’s all just in your mind. I don’t just care about you, I love you incase you have not noticed.” Sal replied taking John’s hand and looking deep into his eyes 

“It’s hard to tell when you are chasing after Jeff” John said but leaned across the table to kiss Sal. Those three words melting any anger he had 

The Next day John was in Mike’s tattoo chair at the shop. Mike was working on a “Brotherly Love" tattoo on his arm and when they finished they walked out into the shop to wait for Jeff who was meeting them for lunch. They heard a commotion outside and walked to the front window. 

Jeff was walking from the parking lot along the sidewalk when a van pulled up next to him the large side door slid open and three men wearing  ski masks jumped out and starting towards him. Mike and John rushed towards the door but before they could even  open it Sal was there stepping out of the shadows on the side of the building/ It was like an action movie. Sal took the first guy out with a gut punch, swept the feet out from under the second with his leg and then took the third out with a roundhouse kick to the face. The van sped away only to be blocked by two police cars before it went a block. They never got within 5 feet of Jeff

Mike burst through the door rushing to Jeff and enfolding him in a crushing hud demanding “Are you alright?” 

“I’m fine” Jeff said though he didn’t sound fine he sounded scared to death his face pale and his body trembling

John was looking at Sal as police cars pulled up and the three on the sidewalk were cuffed and hauled away. As the masks were pulled off John recognized one of them as the man who had been chatting Jeff up in the gallery 

John looked at Sal again “Who are you?” he demanded 

“I’m agent Justin Salvador F.B.I." he said, showing them all a badge in his wallet. There has been a plot to kidnap Mr Clayton for months now. “They finally got tired of trying to get him alone and tried a more direct method. You have been under surveillance for months Jeff and when one of them tried to get you alone I or one of my agents blocked them” 

“Why not just tell us? We could have hired security” Mike demanded

“Because a move like that. Obviously protecting yourselves would have just made them change plans. Our informant knew about this plot he may not have known about the next. If they had gotten Jeff they would have demanded a huge ransom but you never would have seen him alive again. Look I don’t agree with how this was handled but I had no choice. The higher ups want the man behind this and we got him. The guy from the art gallery. He’s the leader of a right wing extremist group. This wasn’t about money this was about silencing a voice that they violently disagree with”

Mike was fuming as he took Jeff into the shop and sat him down. They had been willing to risk his life to get this guy. That was so wrong on so many labels.

John looked at Sal sadly “So was I just your cover? A way to get close to Jeff? Into our house?”

Sal looked stricken “No. it may have started out that way but what happened between us was real. I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you.”

“That’s a little difficult to believe” john said “But hey. maybe they will give you an award for sacrificing your body in the line of duty” then he walked into the shop following Mike and Jeff and leaving Sal standing on the sidewalk 

In the following weeks Jeff never left The Compound alone a family member always went with him and the security they had hired was always there but seldom seen popping up out of nowhere when someone got to close to Jeff. According to the feds the threat had passed but they were taking no risks. Several months later an internal investigation found that the less than enlightened viewpoints of the “higher ups” had led to mishandling of the case and that Jeff and Mike should have been informed. There were a couple resignations. A formal apology and a promise of reform. They didn’t hold their breaths.

John went downhill fast. He buried himself in sex and alcohol  hooking up two and three times a day. He was having fun but t was empty, One day he took a sexy silver daddy up to his loft at the gallery after closing blowing him then fucking him over the rail depositing his seed in his ass having coaxed him to take it bare even though his online profile said “Safe sex only”

That was who John went after. The “Safe sex only” guys. He would make promises then get them alone and explain that they did not make condoms big enough for him and that they hurt his cock. One beautifully handsome guy in his mid 20s had offered to blow him but had only been able to barely get the head in his mouth. John spent an hour making out with him and coaxing the guy finally asking “Are you safe?” and John replying “As far as I know” John had not been tested since moving in with the family and as for being “safe” they were in no physical danger he knew of. The guy asked the wrong question and John had answered 100% truthfully.

John lubed up and eased in noting that this guy was no virgin but he was a good fuck pushing his bubble ass back to take John all the way in. John had bred him three times before sending him home happy and fulfilled and seeing him several more times over the next few weeks for nasty bare hookups. 

Most guys didn’t give him that much trouble though. He gave his condom speech and they spread their legs and took his seed. John determined that “Safe sex only” was just something guys put in their profile to look good and he enjoyed giving those posers what they deserved.

One night he had been drinking and decided to go to the baths taking an Uber he arrived and wrapped his towel around himself headed for the back room, A frightened looking guy who could not be  a day over 19 was being led by some leather daddies to the sling/ They used him hard then John stepped up, dropped his towel to the floor and sank himself balls deep in that abused hole making him cry out and moan. John fucked him with no mercy pulling on the chains to give him self more thrusting power. The guys gathered around and calls of “Breed him” rang out. John buried himself in the kid and shot a huge load of probably toxic cum deep inside him then he wandered naked to the sauna and promptly passed out 

He woke up groaning and wincing in pain as Jeff yanked open his curtains with a pleasant “Good morning sunshine”. He was in his own bed but had no idea how he had gotten there. “There is someone here to see you and I think you should listen to him. He’s the one who brought you home last night. He helped me wash you up and pour you into bed then spent the night watching you. John. We are all worried about you. If you won’t talk to him talk to me or Mike or we will get you help if you feel you need it.” 

“He’s awake” Jeff said to someone in the hall and quietly left 

Sal walked in carrying a tray with coffee and breakfast.

“What are you doing here?’ John asked in a flat voice 

“It’s a damn good thing I was there last night. Those guys were going to put YOU in the sling next till I stopped them.” Sal responded 

“I could have handled it” John said sullenly 

“You didn’t wake up when I carried you out of there over my shoulder. Or on the drive here. Or when Mike and I held you up in the shower while Jeff washed you.” Sal said putting the tray down on the table beside the bed 

“What were you doing there anyway?” John asked 

“Following you” Sal admitted. “John, I quit the bureau. I work for the company that handles security here. They put me in charge of the detail here three weeks ago at Jeff and Mike's request and you never noticed, You have stumbled right past me several times”

“I noticed” John said dully “I thought you were a dream. I dream about you a lot. About before. Honestly I think it’s the only time I have been happy in the last two months. But they are just dreams.” 

“I tried!” Sal said “You refused my calls and even sent back the flowers I sent but I never gave up and I never will. You mean too much to me.”

“Why did you lie to me then?” John asked. He knew he was being unfair but he could not help himself 

“I had no choice. It was the only way I could protect Jeff.” Sal said with a sigh 

“I know” John admitted “but it still hurts”

“I will never lie to you again” Sal said, making the promise all men make but none ever completely keep. 

“Liar” John said. Then “Sal? Thanks for beginning me home last night”

“Any time” he replied 

“Sal?” John said “Will you please hold me?” 

Sal slipped into the bed and pulled John back against him as john’s tears flowed. He cried to get it all our and he cried because it felt so good/

John an Sal didn’t resume where they had left off. They couldn’t but over the next weeks and months they built something new, John gradually resumed his play with the family members but Sal still only was with him. Like his brother he quit drinking cold turkey. Unlike his brother he got help. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Mike had been holding Jeff. A lot. Ever since the kidnapping attempt a week ago Mike had stayed close to him and held him at every opportunity. Mike told himself that he was comforting Jeff and helping him feel safe and secure but inside he knew the he himself needed the solid reassurance of Jeff in his arms to banish the fear and the nightmares. They had tried to take his Jeff! It brought back into focus what was truly important in his life. 

Jeff for his part was perfectly happy with it. He knew Mike needed to hold him and truth be told he did need the reassurance of Mike’s arms. He had nightmares of his own. Something open and trusting in him had died that day. The only good thing that had come of it was that he and Mike were closer than ever. Jeff could not say they had been drifting apart. They had so many people to love in the family that they had started forgetting to let the other know who would always come first. They always acted that way but sometimes you need to heat it. 

Mike had a newly found brother who was also a lover and they connected on a level no one else  could understand. Jeff loved John just as much as Mike did but they both forgot to remind the other that they loved each other more. Then there was the newly married Hank and Buzz while the loved each other both had a deep seeded need to please Mike and get his approval and both adored and worshiped Jeff. 

Jeff recalled the time three weeks before their wedding that had been one of the few times Hank and Buzz together did something that displeased Mike and Jeff so much that they had come up with a punishment that they would never forget. They had gone on a quick 3 day trip to a secluded seaside chalet where they had no cellphone service and each had assumed the other had told Mike and Jeff. By the end of the first day of them not answering their phone Mike and Jeff had been in a panic. They had a standing order that each was to check in daily and review things with Mike so he could make decisions for them. It was part of the deal. When two days later the guilty pair came driving up and casually walking in Jeff discovered just how much like his mother in full high drama mode he could sound. Every excuse was turned into further insult and shouts of “Irresponsible! Do you know how worried I was? I thought you were lying dead in a ditch somewhere!” rang through the house. He managed to keep himself from repeating the final line  though “Just wait til; I tell your father!” never passed his lips. 

Their authority figured already knew and he smoldered “Your moth… err…. Jeff has not slept a wink for three days! You two will march up to your room where you will sit quietly and THINK about what you did while Jeff and I consider what to do about this. Go! Now!” 

Jeff was not the only one who could sound like his mother and Mike’s mother was just as good at high drama.

The two massive football players looked at each other then at Mike and Jeff and in unison said “Yes Daddy” and meekly marched up the stairs to their room looking ashamed and followed by Jeff's shout of “And keep your hands off each other! This is a punishment not an invitation to play touch and tickle!”

It took them hours  to calm down and longer for Jeff to convince Mike that flogging would leave scars. The punishment the came up with was so evil and twisted that Jeff was sure neither of the guilty pair would ever set a toe close to that particular line again.

Mike and Jeff had been invited to be Grand Masters at a Pride parade in the home town of Buzz and Hank’s biggest division rivals. The spectators were shocked to see Buzz and Hank. Two very recognizable faces who were not well liked as they had knocked the home team here out of the playoffs last year, kneeling in boots, a harness and very brief leather shorts in front of Jeff and Mike on the very first float in the parade. Each had a dog collar around their necks with a leash running to holders on Mike and Jeff’s wrists. The only other thing they were wearing was a ball gag stuffed in their mouths. The spectators loved it.

When the parade ended outside the city’s famous 100 year old bath house Mike and Jeff marched them up the steps and into the large pool area where two slings had been set up. Hank and Buzz were strapped in and bound tightly their legs in the air and a queue lined up to take a crack at them Mike and Jeff monitoring and making sure there were no shenanigans. One guy caught Jeff’s attention. Taller and thinner than Mike in full leathers with a cock almost as big he was covered in tattoos including a prominent biohazard tattoo on his stomach looked questionably at Mike who nodded and the guy stepped between  Buzz’s legs and slid in bare. He looked like an evil spider with his long thin limbs wrapped around the healthy star quarterback pumping his shat in and out of that muscle ass shuddering as he groaned and shot toxic cum into the already infected ass slapping Buzz’s cheek hard as he yanked out and rested a while before returning to do the same to Hank. They each took about 15 loads of the rival team’s fan's cum. Both of them seething but not willing to make the slightest protest. Mike and Jeff had ordered them not to protest. When they were finally let up Mike shoved plugs up their asses and told them their night was not over yet 

Returning to their hotel suite, Mike sent the two into the smaller bedroom and waited. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Jeff let in two huge men. Both defensive linemen from the local team who had complained loudly and publicly when they lost. "You know the deal" Jeff said and the flipped a coin to see which one would get fucked by Jeff and which straight muscle cherry Mike would bust. They were wiling to get bred for a chance at a revenge fuck on Hank and Buzz the one getting bred by Mike would get Buzz. The two bent over offering their asses to a breeding that would give them far more than they bargained for. 

Jeff and Mike were not gentle even though these two were both virgins. They did use lube to speed the process up. Jeff rammed in balls deep in one stroke causing a squeal Mike took a bit longer because of his size but when he rammed the rest of his shaft in a bellow like a bull who had just stepped on his own balls echoed through the suite. Mike and Jeff just pounded the two intent on cumming as fast as the could not giving a fuck how the two under them felt about it. The each came in about five minutes. The thought of pozzing these two assholes speeding the process as they loaded the unsuspecting athletes with HIV tainted cum. 

“Ok you two can come out now” Mike called, Buzz and Hank coming into the room and glaring at the two rival players waiting for them. Buzz’s mouth opened and Mike snapped “Not a word! Now you two come over and show these two a good time, Make sure they get off in your asses. You can start by kneeling and sucking their cocks” 

Both red faced and walking like they had a broomstick up their ass they crossed the room and knelt. “Yeah pretty boy come wrap your lips around this big cock. I bet you been wanting it for years” The one said to Buck as he grabbed his hair and forcefully fucked his mouth. The sound of Hank and Buck gagging filled the room for a few moments then they were bent over chairs, their plugs pulled out and the rival players mounted them, rammed in and rutted in their nasty cum filled asses before adding one more load to each. 

Once the two jerks got dressed and left Jeff looked at the two thoroughly used jocks and placing one hand on his hip shook a finger in their faces. “Now! I hope you two have learned your lesson! You will always let Mike or I know when you are going to be out of contact!” 

“Yes Mommy” they said in unison identical fond smiles on their faces.

Jeff’s eyes narrowed but Mike just started to laugh. 

comments and suggestions welcome!

Edited by Scanbu
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1