I too, would really like to see Beth get her comeuppance for the way she treated Andy but can't really see that happening unfortunately.  UNLESS Andy and Dave were somehow able to "seduce and poz" the ex now current boyfriend Phil. 😁😁☣️

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

I too, would really like to see Beth get her comeuppance for the way she treated Andy but can't really see that happening unfortunately.  UNLESS Andy and Dave were somehow able to "seduce and poz" the ex now current boyfriend Phil. 😁😁☣️

I like that idea!!!

• Like 2

Damn what a way to get pozzed. Still I wish I had a strong guy to poz me like that. 

Maybe they can get back at Beth by turning her new bf into a poz slut too. Make her watch😈

Beth tricked Andy, yes, and humiliated him -- but also led him to admit his true sexuality and to the best sexual experiences of his life. That doesn't sound evil to me.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Beth tricked Andy, yes, and humiliated him -- but also led him to admit his true sexuality and to the best sexual experiences of his life. That doesn't sound evil to me.

I totally agree. She must have seen this in him and brought it out. Did him a real favor in life really. 

While at end Andy is in a better place, that was a crappy thing to do to anyone one purportedly loves.  And to set it up and then act that way?  Historically that is a classic "dick move".