Somebody to be mine forever.

Sorry for my attempts at poetry/lyrics in this chapter it will make sense later 

**************************************************************************************

They had decided to keep Mike’s house as a rental and tax write off so they swung by to pack some personal things and the rest of Mike’s play equipment. Jeff picked up a picture of Mike in his show choir uniform from high school “Awwwww look at the Emo Twink! You were SO adorable! Were you any good?” 

“I got a few solos so I guess so” Mike replied sitting at his computer and finding the video file his mom had made “Here” he said clicking play and a much younger Mike popped up on the screen singing a show tune

“Why didn’t you tell me you could sing?” Jeff asked 

“It just never came up I don’t think about it much” Mike shrugged “I also wrote music though it’s not very good” 

“Do you still have them?” Jeff asked 

“Some of them, I think. Look on the top shelf in the closet” He said pointing to the bedroom “A black box has some of my drawings and songs” Mike shut down the computer and started disassembling it to pack as Jeff headed for the bedroom 

“I knew you could draw but these are really good Mike” came down the hall then the sound of papers rustling followed by a long silence followed by a very soft “Oh my” 

Jeff came down the hall holding a piece of sheet music as Mike looked up he started to sing and the story of two boys, best friends finding fun and mischief came from his lips then the first course:

Always together, Just me and you 

Our boyhood dreams under skies so blue

I kept my secret, you never knew

That my heart beat Just for you 

Then more adventures but this time tinged with sadness ending with one boy flying off to college and the second course:

Always apart now, me and you 

My broken dreams flown into the blue 

I bit my tongue, you never knew 

That day my heart broke because of you 

Mike sat there stunned as Jeff crossed the room to sit in his lap “Mike that was beautiful, your music does not suck” he said and gently kissed him.

Mike blinked away tears and said “I wrote that for Luke” and he pointed at a wedding photo of a blond man and woman in white with Mike standing behind the man in a black tuxedo “I was the best man at his wedding. You made that sound much better than I ever could. I don’t think I ever sung it out loud actually” 

“You must have really loved him” Jeff said a bit sadly 

“I thought i did” Mike said looking him in the eyes “But lately I have been rethinking what love is” 

They packed a few more things and left the rest for the movers Jeff walking out the door with a black box tucked under his arm. 

Hank was a regular visitor at The Compound now that he had retired from football “I want to get out while I am still young, pretty and have my health” he joked by the pool one day as the three sat naked in the sun Jeff had insisted that when it was just the boys this was a naked pool and Hank after some coaxing had ditched his swim suit. “I really don’t know what to do with myself though, I never thought about what I would do after football” 

Hank’s reluctance became obvious almost at once. His cock which would have been average on a normal man looked somewhat undersized on his huge muscled frame and with Mike swinging like a pendulum a guy could get self conscious. Neither Mike or Jeff (Jeff not Billy Hank reminded himself) seemed to notice so he quickly relaxed and just had fun. 

Mike and Jeff had gradually opened up to him about the dynamics of their relationship showing him their dungeon. Jeff modeling the custom bondage equipment they had had built  especially the self locking bench where motion sensors closed the restraints when an ankle or wrist was placed into them. They could be released by a button on the wall and were on a half hour timer as well to prevent accidents. They even told him after swearing him to secrecy that Mike was trying to poz Jeff. Hank accepted it after being taken aback for a bit. What they did was their business. 

Today Hank was telling them about his fiancé Janice. They had been dating for 5 years. “You should have her out here for a party so we can meet her!” Jeff said 

“She is flying back east in two days” he said 

“Have her out tomorrow then!” 

The following day the four of them (properly swim suited this time) sat by the pool and Jeff had already decided he did not like Janice. She always seemed down on Hank giving him veiled insults and demeaning him though Hank looked at her with disgusting puppy eyes for a man his age. Even when she told him to shut up and lightly slapped him on his cheek. The party ended early much to Jeff’s relief. 

A few weeks later Mike and Jeff drove into town, their destination was Mike’s (and now Jeff’s) Doctor. Jeff had had blood drawn a week ago and the test results were back. 

They sat holding hands as they got the news “Jeff your test results are positive and your strain is exactly the same as Mike’s” the Dr. said then sighed as they shared a deep kiss to celebrate. 

“I suppose like Mike you are going to refuse medication?” 

“At this time Dr.” Jeff said 

As they drove home fully intending on fucking for the rest of the day Jeff smiled. He had Mike inside him forever! On pulling through the gate however they saw Hank’s car parked and Hank standing next to it. 

“Hank, this is not a good…” Mike started

“Janise left me” Hank blurted out “She said she needed a man who could satisfy her and with a dick like mine I didn’t qualify as a man at all” Hank finished 

Jeff started forward to hug him but was stopped by Mike’s harsh words “She’s right”

Mike looked around angry at this interruption of his plans and said “Follow me lets not do this outside” and led them into the side building to the dungeon in the back then he stepped in front of the stunned quarterback and unzipped his pants pulling out his cock and balls and letting them hang 

“This is what a man has between his legs” He said motioning for Jeff to do the same. 

Bewildered Jeff pulled out his own hardening cock and let it hang 

“Now” Mike said in a harsh voice ‘Strip and show us what you think makes you a man” 

Blushing and squirming Hank obeyed 

“Put your hands behind your head” Mike ordered and Hank complied 

Mike walked around him feeling a muscle here and there then taking both Hank’s nipples in his fingers he twisted hearing a moan escape his lips and smirking evilly as Hanks cock spewed cum on the floor 

‘You are not a man.” Mike said “You are a little small dicked bitch pretending to be a man and hoping no one notices. You didn’t come here for comfort, you came here because you knew I was here and it’s in your nature to submit to a real man like me” 

Hank tried to say something but Mike barked “Shut up bitch!” and stepped forward to rub the head of his half hard cock over Hank’s small shaft “I’m going to tell you what is going to happen, You can either obey or you can get dressed and leave.” 

Mike walked over to a shelf and picked up a ball gag “You are going to put this in your mouth  then you will walk over to the bench and place yourself in bondage. Once you do this I will mount you and I will fuck you. I won’t pull out when I cum. I will deliberately infect you with my virus and you will be grateful that a real man is using you like you were always meant to be used. Don't think this is sex for your pleasurer you are simply submitting yourself to the will of a real man and his desire to breed you. When I release you you will never think of yourself as a man again you will think of yourself as my property” 

Hank bent down reaching for his clothes and his face bumped into Mike’s half hard cock after a moment he straightened. took the gag from Mike’s hand and put it in his mouth then he walked over the bench laying over it and letting each restraint close on him testing them and finding not even he was strong enough to break loose

Mike disengaged the timer. This was going to take more than half an hour Jeff was looking at him with awe in his eyes his cock literally drooling pre as Mike worked the muscle ass in front of him once again using no lube but pre eventually popping the head in then working the shaft into his new bitch past the inner barrier and fully into the guts sliding in and out edging for over an hour inside that “straight” ass before leaning down and whispering “Here comes my virus bitch” into Hank’s ear as he shot wad after wad on toxic cum up that hole. Mike stepped aside motioning to Jeff who had been edging the entire time. Jeff stepped behind and rammed his cock into Hanks battered hole blasting his first confirmed poz load into his helpless friend 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

Hank was happy. He had never really felt like this before. Despite his physical prowess, his almost perfect body, his fast tactical mind able to make snap decisions on the fly, his drive to win he had felt inadequate since the first time he had stepped into the locker room shower in high school. All of his achievements in life had hidden that feeling that he didn’t measure up as a man. Honestly it had started before high school with a loving but domineering father, the home town hero, state champion quarterback Hank spent his childhood thinking he could never live up to.

Somehow Mike had seen through all that to who Hank really was inside. Hank didn’t want to make decisions, he didn’t want control. He wanted someone in authority to make them for him that way right or wrong, Hank was not responsible. Hank was actually straight. Women turned him on and men did nothing for him sexually. He held men like Mike, men who had the attitude, the commanding presence, the unconscious sense of confidence that was only enhanced by a massive cock in awe but he didn’t want to jump into bed with them. Moreover he found getting fucked by a man like Mike uncomfortable most of the time and quite painful fairly often and the thought of being infected wit Mike’s virus was not one he would make. And there it was. The reason Hank was happy. Mike had made that choice and the choice to fuck and breed him for him. He had not asked he had simply asserted his natural dominance and Hank had submitted. There would be consequences down the road but Mike would be there to decide for him how to handle them. Hank knew this was where he belonged to the core of his being

“How did you know I would not freak out and leave or just flatten you with my fist” Hank had asked the next day while Mike was casually fucking him on his back just because he could. Hank had already accepted that his body belonged to Mike and Mike could use it how he saw fit. 

Mike thrust hard into him and he grunted in pain. “You really don’t like getting fucked do you?” 

“No” Hank said honestly 

“You know that just makes it hotter for me,don’t you?” Mike asked 

“I kind of figured that out” Hank said wincing again

“You could not keep your eyes off my cock at the pool or even Jeff’s but you were not turned on. It was more resigned and ashamed like you were wishing you were bigger but it seemed deeper than that.” Mike answered his question

“Your cock is awesome. I have never seen one that big but Jeff’s is perfect. I envy him more than you. His cock could not be more perfectly proportionate to his body” Hank said blushing. Every time Hank saw another man’s cock in the locker room or elsewhere he compared and every time he found himself lacking

“You were turned on when Janise was here, your little nub twitched every time she insulted you small as you are I could see that. You came when she told you to shut up and slapped you.” Mike said with a smirk “She had you but I knew I could break you if she ever ;et you go. You showing up all upset right after she dumped you just made it easier”  Mike said, thrusting hard into Hank making him groan in pain. “Jeff also got his positive test results yesterday he’s infected with my HIV and we were going to fuck all day to celebrate till we saw you there. Jeff has always wanted to watch me poz someone so I decided to reward him in a different way”

Hank’s face went from shock to anger to acceptance of what was now inevitable in a few seconds. “So this was all a cold calculated game for you. You changed the direction of my life to give Jeff a reward and because I was vulnerable and you could take advantage” he said with a slightly sullen hurt tone

“Yup” Mike said. thrusting even harder into Hank’s ass and casually slapping him across the face “I wanted to breed you the first time you walked into my shop but I never thought I would get the chance” Mike said and casually slapped Hank’s other cheek harder this time. “Don’t get me wrong. I care about you as a friend and Jeff adores you but I had the chance to break your mind infect you and take your body as a trophy so I did. Things are pretty much irreversible now anyway. You would not walk away and have to pretend to be a man again if you could. Would you?” Mike asked a cruel, condescending smirk on his face sliding his cock in and out of his property,  digging his way deeper into Hank’s psyche 

“No” Hank said and spread his legs wider

Mike groaned and filled him with another load of virus laden cum. 

Later that day after they had cleaned up and Hank was in the gym learning how to work out with a huge plug in his ass. Mike insisted that he would keep that trophy body perfect Jeff’s producer and a rep from his record label arrived. Mike started up the stairs but Jeff said “Babe could you join us?” 

Curious Mike sat in his favorite oversized char after shaking hands with everyone and Jeff sat in his lap. 

“Mike” the producer said “We have been working with Jeff for a couple weeks and we are at the point we need your approval before going further.

“Why would you need…” Mike started as the producer pulled the cover sheet off a display he had set up and Mike stopped 

The first thing Mike saw was his own artwork. A slightly abstract picture of Luke and him in a field. Neither boy really recognizable then he saw the words:

Life and love from a different perspective 

Vocals by: Billy Clay-Blake and Michael Clay-Blake 

Music and Lyrics by: Michael Clay-Blake 

“Blake?” Mike said his mind picking the least absurd thing on the display

“That’s subject to change but you don’t want to use your real name it makes you to easy to find through public records” the producer said

“Jeff what the hell is going on?” Mike asked 

“Babe, I love your music! Here is how we want to arrange the song order.”:

Different - which was a song he had written about realizing he didn’t quite fit in with the other kids

You never knew - The song Jeff had sung at his house 

A wonderful disaster - a song about him losing his virginity with another equally inexperienced boy in college -  “We are going to work that one into a duet! It’s hilarious!” Jeff chuckled 

King of the world - A song about being the young hot and hung new kid in town 

Three general songs about the life of a young gay man 

More than that - A song about realizing your “friends” just see you as an object and that life has so much more to offer 

Heartsong - A love ballad - “I wrote that for Luke’s wedding and sang it for their first dance” Mike said 

“And I’m going to sing it for you to close the album” Jeff said. snuggling deeper into his lap

“Jeff these songs aren’t good enough for…” 

“I disagree” the producer cut in “They need a tweak here and there and we want to work at least two more into duets but I think as a whole they stand up well. Besides it’s time a mainstream album written from a LGBTQ point of view came out” 

“All we need is your agreement Babe” Jeff said 

“I have a contract right here” The producer said 

Jeff snatched it out of his hand “And we will get back to you AFTER our lawyers have reviewed it” he said 

The producer sighed “It was worth a try” he muttered 

Alone later Mike asked “Babe are you serious about this?” 

“Didn’t you ask me that before a long time ago? I am serious. You realize doing vocals and writing the music you will probably make more off this than I will?”

“If it’s successful” Mike added 

“It will be” Jeff assured him 

They walked back to the gym and found Hank just finishing his workout covered in sweat. 

“Stand against the wall. Legs spread and hands on your head” Mike ordered working out the plug after Hank obeyed. It was Jeff however who stepped up and slid his cock into that firm muscle ass pounding him hard fast like only a 19 year old cab and introducing something new. Jeff’s smaller cock pounded that spot that Mike’s monster ignored as it slid past. Hank’s shame deepened as he realized he was enjoying getting fucked in fact he loved it. Hank let out a moan and Mike grinned knowing exactly what was happening. Jeff tried to make it last but he had not cum yet today and soon lost control breeding the moaning quarterback

Jeff pulled out sitting on a bench to catch his breath as Mike stepped up and rammed his entire length into the cum slick hole making Hank groan in pain. “Daddy’s home” Mike said through a slightly malicious grin “Did you miss me?”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Mke was walking through the kitchen when he heard Jeff’s phone, the ring ton indicating it was a message from family. “Who is that Babe?” he asked as Jeff read a text his eyes going wide

“Ummm you should read this” Jeff said, holding out the phone. 

Mike read the message from Jeff’s dad and flushed 

Jeff’s parents had divorced amicably when Jeff was 18 and when Jeff had taken over his own finances they had separated his Dad moving out so they could pursue their own interests. 

Mary, Jeff’s mom, who at 48 looked 30 had stormed the penthouse two days after the wedding taking to Mike instantly and berating her son for “trapping” this “poor innocent” boy and he better make Mike happy. Jeff had just laughed and hugged her. That night she had shocked them both by asking “Jeff, how the hell do you walk when he is done with you?” Mike loved Mary 

He did not meet Jeff’s dad till about a month after they had moved to The Compound.

Jeff had been in New York on business and was due back the next day when Jay arrived. After sex 2 or 3 times daily since they had met Mike was really missing his husband. When the figure stepped out of the taxi in front of the house Mike at first Jeff was a day early but the hair was salt and pepper and close examination showed a few smile lines Jeff did not have/

“Hi I’m Jay, Jeff’s dad. You must be Mike!” he said extending his hand 

“Great to meet you!” Mike said adjusting fast 

“I’m staying with a friend in town but I wanted to pop out to meet you”

“Jeff is out of town till tomorrow but come on back by the pool and lets talk” Mike said 

“I didn’t bring a suit” Jay said 

“One of Jeff’s will fit you I’m sure” Mike replied 

They chatted for a while Mike uncomfortably aware of how similar Jay’s body was to Jeff’s and after a week of denial his cock responded in entirely inappropriate ways 

“I realized I was gay when Jeff was about 10” Jay said “His mom and I had drifted apart sexually but we stayed together for the kids and because she’s always been my best friend. Since we split I for real I have been down in Jamaica sampling the fresh fruits” he said with a laugh 

“I’m guessing you were popular. I hope you played safe” he was Jeff’s dad after all 

“Life is no fun without taking risks” Jay replied noting Mike’s problem “and I’m going to take one now” he said dropping his suit and walking over to Mike and freeing his cock from the thong that was about to give up anyway he straddled the frozen younger man and slid his ass SO much like Jeff’s down in his cock. Instinct rook over and Mike grabbed those slim hips thrusting up inside

Jay was much more aggressive that Jeff “Come on boy, fuck that ass. Breed this old man” 

Mike groaned loud filling his father in law with toxic seed. 

Jay rode him a bit longer shooting his own load then he pulled up. Put his suit back on and continued getting to know his son in law like nothing had happened. 

The next day Mike was by the pool when Jeff came home. He dropped his bags in the front foyer and came out back for a quick kiss. 

“I met your dad yesterday, he was here” Mike said 

“Oh! How long is he in town for? I hope I get to see him. I’m gonna take a shower” Jeff said turning and starting back inside 

“Babe” Mike said nervously “Things got a little out of hand, I kind of fucked him, well he didn’t give me much choice he just sat on my cock” 

Jeff stiffened and slowly turned. Mike was secretly surprised gis eyes were not glowing red, He loomed over Mike reaching down to grab one of his chest hairs “You” he said yanking out the hair “pozzed” each successive word accompanied by another lost chest hair “my dad and you didn’t delay it so I could watch!” 

Mike relaxed as the import of Jeff's words sank in. He could lose a few chest hairs. It was better than losing a husband. 

Jeff paged through his phone and made a call ‘Dad? Yeah it’s Jeff. If you want to use my toys you need to ask me first. YOU taught ME that! Yes I’m talking about Mike! What? Yes we are free, see you then” and hung up “We are meeting him at seven for dinner” Jeff said and went in the house to shower. 

Jeff bumped him and his mind returned to the present. The text read “Boys just letting you know I have tested HIV positive. My Dr says every partner I have had since my last test should get tested themselves. Sorry to put this on you” 

They looked at each other and Jeff texted back “Mike has been to the Dr no surprises”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

PozBear likey!!!!!  🙂  

Another story that should go into the BZ Coffee Table "gift" book.  (somehow I doubt I would be the only one buying it)

• Like 1

Work on the album was done and Jeff’s movie was coming out in a month.

Mike had been thinking about his relationships. He had Jeff and something was developing between he and Hank as well. Not romantic love but a protectiveness that grew out of Hank’s trust in his domination. He knew there was something between Jeff and Hank too, a more subtle domination based on the fact that Jeff so easily got Hank off by fucking him It made Mike proud but there was a slightly guilty edge to it. He had taken advantage of the situation. Hank had his problems, mostly being kissed by another man. He would meekly accept being brutally fucked but Mike but if he or Jeff were gentle telling Hank how pretty he was and kissing him deeply he squirmed obviously liking it but not wanting to admit he did. 

Hank would be flying out east for a couple weeks. He was getting an award from his college and had agreed to mentor the new quarterback his team had picked up in the draft. The day before he left Mike did something unusual after a discussion with Jeff. He sat in his favorite chair and motioned Hank over to sit in his lap. Something only Jeff had done till now. Wrapping his arms around the big man Mike said “we need to talk” 

Hank blushed and nodded 

“This is becoming something more that it was. I have real feelings for you. Not like what I do for Jeff, and I don’t think you want that anyway, but they are real feelings. I love abusing you, controlling you and breeding you. I love pushing your boundaries but you need to know I will never actually hurt you. I will always protect you in my own way. What I need to know is if this is truly what you want. I want to take things further but I need you to be absolutely sure you want to give me that much control. I know you hate making important decisions and I want this one made by you with a clear mind not influenced by my physical presence, but if you come back from this trip and willingly submit to me it will be the last decision you will have to make. You need to understand where I will take you after that to make this decision. Every important life decision of yours will be made by me from that point. You probably won’t even be asked for an opinion. You will sell your house and move here. I will not touch your finances though. I don’t need to. You will learn to suck cock (it was the one thing Hank had actually resisted) and if I chose you will drink my piss. I will modify your appearance if I chose with piercings and tattoos and you will have no say in what our where. You will sexually service any man I tell you to in any way I tell you to. There may be more but that will be for me to decide. I really want you to think about this Hank and also know Jeff and I want you as part of out lives. We will be committed to you as well, We want many many years of abusing, protecting and loving you but only if you can love us back”   Then he squeezed the big man and just held him for a while

The next day after they had seen Hank off Mike took Jeff to the same chair and held him “I have some regrets” Mike started “I regret that there was no way to know how special you are and how much you would come to mean to me when we met. I know we had fun. I think my cock would have exploded if I hadn’t gotten in you when I did but you deserved more. You deserves to be romanced and wooed. I took something from you you can never get back” 

“I think things were pretty mutual back then. If I created my dream man in a lab he would come out just like you” Jeff said then sighed “It was never going to happen any differently but I wish it could have” 

“Stand up for a second” Mike said then he stood and sank to one knee taking Jeffs hand and looking into his eyes “Jeff, I can’t imagine my life without you, I love you so much. Will you marry me again? I'm talking a real wedding, church,, family friends and all” 

Jeff’s eyes filled with tears “I would be honored to” then he giggled “Hank can be the flower girl” 

And they both laughed 

Two days later they were in Northern Virginia on the movie’s promotional tour and so they could attend a political fund raiser. They had a few free hours so they walked from the hotel to a nearby shopping plaza. Jeff was wearing his “Clark Kent” glasses and oddly enough they worked. Mike thought he looked so cute and made a mental note to fuck Jeff in them and he was almost never recognized. 

Mike was standing on the sidewalk as Jeff was looking through a classic record store. Jeff loved vinyl, when he heard an unwelcome voice behind him 

“Mike? Is that you?” 

Sighing Mike turned “Hello Doug” he said in am even voice 

Doug stood there with a blond woman on his arm “Mike! It’s so good to see you! This is my fiancé Heather. Her dad owns the company I work for” 

Heather was… chunky… big boned but pretty 

“This is Mike?” she asked not quite hiding the condescending slightly disgusted tone in her voice. 

“Nice to meet you” Mike said 

“He’s older than I thought” Heather said “Doug has told me all about you” she said, then her voice became slightly malicious and she continued in the casual calculated cruelness of her kind when they think someone will be to polite to come back at them “You know, God can fix you Mike, just like he fixed Doug. God can even forgive you for giving Doug that terrible disease. Thank God there are medications to control it now” then to Doug “I see my sister over there. I need to tell her something, I will be right back” walking away quickly 

Doug blushed a little but then a familiar smile touched his lips “Sorry about that, I had to edit our story a bit and tell  her you pozzed me. What hotel are you in? Maybe I could stop by tonight and we could get reacquainted”

Mike just stared speechless and like magic Jeff, who had been browsing the outdoor display and listening to every word,  suddenly appeared at his side

“Oh, you are busy I see. Who is this little bit of nothing? He might be fun in a threesome though if he doesn’t mind being a third wheel” Doug said in a spiteful jealous voice. 

Jeff took off his glasses and looked Doug up and down “Ummmm no… I would not touch you with someone else’s dick. You better wipe that look off your face here comes Heffer, I mean Heather” 

Heather walked up and positively took Doug’s arm

Mike, who had been willing to let things go till Doug insulted Jeff was out for blood now 

“Doug, Heather” He said in a pleasant voice “This is my husband Billy Clay, Billy this is my Ex and his fiancé Heather” 

“You are married?” Doug asked stunned 

“Yup, the very same day we last talked on the phone. I never knew what love was till I met Billy" he said looking Jeff in the eyes "You left just in time. It saved me from having to throw you out and cleared the way for Billy and I. Billy was there in the shop when you called and we were married about 4 hours later  wasn’t it Babe” If Doug could lie he could stretch the truth a little himself

“About that” Jeff agreed 

“Mr Clay I have all your songs on my playlist and I have watched your videos for years!” Heather gushed but then her true nature took over “But I didn’t know you were gay. Gad can fix you Mr Clay! He really can!”

Jeff looked at Mike and just said “wow”  then “You didn’t do Doug justice when you described him Babe, ‘moderately slimy’ doesn’t come close I think ‘complete scumbag’ comes much closer.” Then to Heather “I’m going to do you a favor though you don’t deserve it. Firstly it was Doug who cheated on Mike and brought that 'terrible disease’ home and I’m not just taking Mike’s word, Doug admitted it when you walked away. Secondly your ‘God fixed man’ next tried to arrange a hook up at our hotel tonight he even suggested a threesome. I don’t think he’s good husband material. You could never trust him not to bring something home to you. But hey! If you give me your address I will make sure you get an autographed copy of our new album when it comes out. I’m sure you will love it.” Then to Mike “Come on Babe we have to get ready for dinner with the President” Then he turned Mike and marched him away leaving the “happy couple” standing in his wake.

Mike made a mental not to never really piss his husband off he was vicious. 

That night in the hotel Mike said “I have not let anyone top me since Doug infected me but if you want I would love to feel you in me. I love you so much and I want to experience you in every way” 

For once the sex between them was gentle. They made love all night long fully sharing in ways they never had before. Life was good. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

While still on the tour in a major Northeaster city Mike took Jeff to his first bath house. He had made Jeff some temporary tattoos  and used a concealer he had found to cover some of his. They got a room and changed into their leathers. Mike had to admit that custom made and fit leather looked incredible on Jeff the each donned a leather mask and went out to cruise the halls. Their cocks hanging out and asses exposed by their chaps. A few guys tried to interest Jeff stroking themselves suggestively but he only smiled and shook his head. One man didn’t want to take “no” for an answer looing over Jeff and calling him “Boy” insisting Jeff come back ti his room with him and showing a respectable 9 inches promising he would stretch Jeff so good’ 

Jeff pointed to Mike wo was a few feet away chatting with a younger guy abd maybe a quarter hard “You see him? He fucks me at least daily. I’m sorry buddy I’m afraid I would not even feel you in me.” 

The guy looked at Mike’s cock. Realized he was outclassed and made a hasty retreat.

They wandered off together and through the locker room. There they met a young man. 18 last week he said. From a small town upstate. His first time in the city and in a bath house. A total virgin.

“It’s my first time too” Jeff said. “You better stick with us. They will eat you up in here, I have him to take care of me so ket us take care of you”  then he placed a hand on the young man's cheek and kissed him gently even holding his hand as they led him back to their room. 

Jeff and Mike took turns making out with the fresh meat. Mike expertly manipulating his body, pinching nipples lightly, stroking muscles all the while showing Jeff how it was done. Jeff went down on him giving him his first blowjob and swallowing his sweet cum leaving him a relaxed heap of flesh 

“I want to take your virginity” Jeff whispered in his ear “You are so pretty I want to be your first” 

“I want you to” their young victim said totally relaxed and seduced by them “I have dreamed about giving it to someone like you”  he didn’t ask about status or condoms 

Jeff pushed him gently back onto the mattress raising his legs to his shoulder and slowly working his cock in with only pre for lube. The neg man calling out in pain as Jeff popped in then slowly working his seven inches into the sweet tight hole as they shared kiss after kiss Jeff’s breath coming in ragged gasps as he got closer finally losing himself in the bliss of shooting toxic cum into an unsuspecting now ex-virgin” 

“Did you enjoy that baby boy?” Jeff asked between swell little kisses 

“Oh yes though it hurt at first” the bred boy said 

Jeff laughed “I know how you feel, he took my virginity” he said pointing to Mike who stood stroking his monster as it drooled pre. “You should feel how he fills a hole up. It’s incredible” 

“He’s so big but I want to try” he said

“I will be gentle” Mike said moving between the still spread legs and slowly pushing the head in his kisses more demanding and dominating

“Oh my God, so huge” came the reply when Mike pulled his tongue out of his mouth 

Mike worked abut 8 inches in then said “It’s easier to take the rest all at once but it will hurt for a bit 

“Ok, I want it all” came the reply 

Mike pulled back and rammed forward and Jeff winced in sympathy remembering the first time Mike had passed his inner barrier 

The young man moaned in pain and pleasure as Mike truly fucked him and quickly. mercifully bred him with his own poz seed staying buried in the spasming hole thill he started to soften 

They both continued to make out with the now pozzed boy Jeff fucking him twice more and Mike breeding him again once , They quietly dressed as the man they had deliberately pozzed lay sleeping sweetly unaware of the virus invading his bloodstream slipping out the door and shutting it. Holding hands as they walked towards the exit

“What was his name?” Mike asked 

“I don’t think he ever told us” Jeff said as they left the building

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The Year was coming to an end. Mike was exhausted. The Hollywood premiere of Jeff’s movie had been exciting. The after party was a blast though Jeff grumped, Newly 20 he still could not drink. Mike stayed sober as well he had had a problem with alcohol in his early 20s and had quit cold turkey the morning after he had woken up on the couch of a friend who had “rescued” him from a woman who had been buying him drinks all night in an effort to get in his pants. The “friend” had ridden Mike’s cock though Mike had no memory of it but at least there was no chance of a baby.

The one who had been drunk was that actor. Alex was his name. he had played one of the human heroes in that three film fantasy epic about rings and short people back in the day and still looked hot in his late 40s. His room was in the same hotel and theirs on the same floor so they had helped him. In the elevator in the elevator he had admitted to a crush on “Billy” and said if he was not straight he would so fuck him, then tried to kiss him but passed out. They got him into his own room passed out face down on the bed. It was so tempting but they were wiped out as well so they went to their own room and fell into bed. 

The following Jeff had woken up in his favorite way with Mike easing his cock into him. Things were progressing nicely when a knock on their door stopped them. Mike threw on a robe that didn’t do much to hide his erection and Jeff pulled a sheet up just to cover his ass. Mike yanked the door open with a surly “What?” 

Their friend from last night stood there looking much worse for the ware, a carafe of coffee and a news paper in hand. “I wanted to thank you guys for your help and I thought Billy might like to see the reviews” he said holding both up 

“Reviews!” Came from the bedroom door and a very excited very naked Jeff burst into the foyer yanking him in pouring coffee for all three in the sitting area then snatching the paper and plopping still naked into a chair. “Billy Clau’s debut role as the bullied boy turned world saving superhero was both refreshing and believable” he read out loud after scanning for a second then he continued reading making happy noises. 

During this ALex had been staring at Mikes not so concealed cock. Seeing this Mike had fully opened the robe and when Alex had looked up at him Mike had snapped his fingers pointing at the ground at his feet. Without a word Alex sank to his knees and began sucking with practiced ease. 

Looking upJeff stood and guided Alex’s hungry mouth to his own cock. They took him to the bedroom simply yanking his pants off made him kneel on the floor his top half on the bed and his ass in the air. Jeff mounted him roughly pushing in as Mke sat on the bed legs spread and Alex licking his oversized balls . There were no questions about status or condoms once again 

“I wanted to do this last night” Jeff said thrusting and slapping that ass 

“I was hoping you would” Alex said and Jeff slapped his ass harder 

Jeff finished inside the actor when no mention of pulling out was made then Mike took his place giving Alex the fuck of his life and also breeding him with his poz cum no questions asked

Later that afternoon they flew home arriving at The Compound about 6 pm to find a familiar car parked out front

Hank waited inside and they walked up to him holding hands 

Hank smiled then with no shame at all knelt on the floor put his arms around their hips pulling them both into a hug and said “I’m home and I missed you” 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

The album dropped three weeks before Christmas along with the first twi singles: “You never knew”, with Mike singing and Jeff doing backup and “Heartsong”, with Mike backing up Jeff. To Mike’s more that pleased surprise the album shot to number one and their singles spent the next 12 weeks trading the number one spot on the charts. 

That’s not tp say everyone was thrilled. Right wing politicians and groups like “Mothers who have not updated their hairstyle since 1999” as Jeff called them came out with that tired old “They are coming for your kids” threat but if anything their negativity just spurred sales more.

There was a almost sad moment when Doug’s ridiculously outraged face with a promotional picture of Jeff and Mike happily holding hands in the lower corner appeared on the tabloids with the headline “Man claims Billy Clay broke up my happy home”  The story did not go as Doug had planned though. When contacted for comment Mike had forwarded the “I’m leaving you” video Doug had recorded on Mike’s own computer which started with the line “I’m going back to God you fa**ot” then he proceed to use every anti gay slur in the book also saying several times that Mike would be unhappy and alone forever because he was gay. The story read:

Doug Ashpole. An unemployed man currently in a County lockup for drug possession in rural Virginia claims that pop star and actor Billy Clay-Blake ``swooped in and stole his man'' breaking up a happy relationship and then said man, Michael Clay-Blake as he is known now. an up and coming pop star in his own right, And Billy pursued him to Virginia. Breaking up his relationship with then fiancé Heather Jones and getting him fired from his job. However, irrefutable evidence obtained by this reporter strongly disputes these claims. 

In a video provided by Michael within minutes of being contacted for comment Mr. Ashpole says. And then the entire content of the video was quoted word for word. 

Also contacted for comment Ms. Jones said “I broke up with Doug when I caught him cheating on me with another man for the third time. He was fired from his job a couple weeks later when an internal review found he was misusing company funds on porn and call boys” Then she added a personal message to Billy and Mike “Could you tell them I did love their album and it changed my mind about many things?” 

The story then became a commentary on how the album was giving hope to so many LGBTQ youths, letting them know they are not alone and finished listing resources for those young people if they needed support. 

Another story came out in “Rolling Rocks” magazine but this time they had sat for the interview. Video excerpts were going to appear on Christmas day on that TV news show that made such a big deal about being an hour long. 

Sitting together holding hands Jeff blithely said “We met, got married, had sex then fell in love. We did all the same things other people do just in a different order” then refused to elaborate further. 

He then gushed about almost all of Mikes good features, leaving out the twelve inch cock. Finishing with “And on top of all that he is an award winning tattoo artist! He just finished my first tattoo!” Jeff said standing. pulling off his shirt and turning to show it off.  

The tattoo showed sunlight coming through a window set in stone falling on a single rose on a wood table. Sunlight however causes shadows and very subtly in the shadow of the rose a scorpion lurked shiny black in the dull black shadows. 

“It’s a stunning piece of art does it have a personal meaning?” the interviewer asked 

“It’s to remind me of a lesson I learned early in life. The most beautiful things can hide a nasty surprise” Jeff replied 

Mike then answered some questions about his tattoo art, the awards it had won and how it was to work with his husband on the album 

A month or so later Mike got the shock of his life when the nominations for Grammyphones  came out.

“Life and love from a different perspective” was up for “Album of the year” Both he and Jeff were up for ‘Top male vocalist” and “Best duet or group performance” Mike was up for “Best Newcomer” and both “You never knew” and “Heartsong” were up for “song of the year” it was overwhelming 

Mike spent a lot of time tattooing Hank. It was the best stress relief after sex for him. 

Hank was different since he had returned to their lives. He had an almost fanatical  devotion to Mike now. Mike was fairly sure there was nothing Hank would not do for him. Mike loved pushing his limits and Hank always told him when something made him uncomfortable, not to get Mike to stop but because he knew Mike loved to push those things even further. 

Hank was on the phone with Buzz Anton, the rookie quarterback he had mentored who looked like a young Greek god, green eyes, blond hair and a body almost as perfect as Hank’s,  several times a day and during every game he took notes while watching on TV to share but the calls were not all business. From Hank’s tone and warm words there was a lot more going on than football advice. They talked for hours after Buzz almost single handedly won the championship game for his team. MVP and all 

“He’s kind of obsessed with me” Hank said in answer to Mike’s raised eyebrow after the call. “He told me he’s had a crush on me since my rookie year with the team, he used to beat off watching my ass during games apparently” Hank laughed “He's never come out but it’s an open secret to anyone who knows him. He can be an ok kid but most of the time he’s an arrogant prick to hide the immature little boy inside. He tried to get me into bed the first time we were alone and me turning him down made him try harder and now he thinks he’s in love with me. He hates you by the way” 

“Me?” Mike asked 

“I told him one of the reasons. The main one. I would not sleep with him was because you own and control me and that I was happy with that. I didn’t tell him you had infected me though” Hank replied “He doesn’t understand it all and thinks I am being taken advantage of” 

“You are and you love it” Mike laughed 

“This is true” Hank said with a smile and a look of devotion for Mike “He can be irritating and petulant but I’m stringing him along, keeping him interested, hinting that I could maybe have feelings for him while also telling him the only possible way to have me is with your permission” 

“Why would you do that? Do you want to be with him?” Mike asked

“I don’t want to be with anyone you don’t tell me I want to be with” Hank said and meant it. “I’m doing it to manipulate him into a position where you can use his “love” for me to collect him as another trophy and get your virus into him”

Mike just stared at him for a moment the rewarded him with the most brutal fuck he had ever given him. 

Hey folks I'd love to hear your comments, feedback and suggestions. Let me know if you like where I'm going with Mike, Jeff and Hank

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1