What is Slammer like these days?

• 3 weeks later...

I've been 3 times over the last 2 months.  Once - weekend, late night and it was packed!  I got my fill of cock in both ends and left with a gaping hole drippping cum.  Once was mid week  and it was medium busy. Had some fun, but wasn't a great time.  this last time was early evening on a Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised at the crowd.   Had a good deal of fun and stayed a bit later than I thought I would.   They have a new affiliate club in Palm Springs.  That one has ben fun every time I've gone (but it might be the newness of it, we'll see what kind of longevity it has).

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Went last Thursday 5/2, at 830 when they opened, and stayed till midnight.  Alrhough there was guys there it really wasn’t poppin. Lots and lots of bottoms, very few tops. The tops that were there were very picky and only going after particular types of bottoms. (Obviously I wasn’t the type, and that’s ok) seams very hit or miss, business varies day from day, my opinion. 

I was in LA August 2023 - I went to Slammer on a Friday or Saturday night (can't remember which).  It was moderately busy, a few people told me I looked hot, but few people fucked me, although I did get fucked at least 3 times, maybe more.  Then I met a guy who fucked me in one of the large booths there - I was wearing a mask since I don't like how I look (I don't like how my face looks).  He asked me to take the mask off after fucking me and said I was very handsome - so I was his cup of tea.  He was a former athlete, slightly taller than me (maybe an inch or more taller actually, so 6'2, 6'3), muscular, guy, and said he had noticed me but though I was "stand-offish" because I was clearly just trying to get fucked (people have told me this before - so some people go to a total fuck joint for an emotional connection).  We spent the rest of the night together. 

So you never know what's going to happen.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I haven't been since maybe 2018 or so, I really need to re-visit soon! The indoor/outdoor layout was fun to wander around.

I really miss The Zone LA. 2-story Dark Maze with gloryhole booths, open areas and private areas.

I was last there in February. It is a decent scene most of the time, I think I've managed to both get fucked and fuck every time I've been there. I've been wanting to attend a Cumunion or one of the new offshoot Bearunion parties there.

I'm excited to experience it. I'll be in Los Angeles June 29-30 and I'm planning to go both Saturday and Sunday nights. 

I used to go to Steamworks in Berkeley often when I lived in the Bay, and I miss it a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went last summer and it was crowded and rowdy as fuck. So many fuckers at their absolut horniest.   Spent a lot of time in one of the dark room slings and attracted plenty of cock. the glory hole buffet is a must  experience. Swallowed so much cum that nite it was a feeding frenzy 

• Upvote 4