Fraternity Guys

I was on Grindr last night and was contacted by a young fraternity guy .They were having a party and were looking for an older bottom guy to play with. Two rules

1. there would be 15-20 guys there would be alcohol I had to accommodate any and all with oral and anal 

2, there would be no condoms I had to take cum either in my mouth or ass 

All would be at least 20-25 years old. 
I went to the house and got ready in one no of the bedrooms 

after some drinks they started to wonder in

i the 5 hours I was there I got 10 loads in my ass and 6 in my mouth Highlight was three guys who fucked me immediately one after the other One would pull out and the next go right in After they were done I had cum dripping down my balls on the bed 

my ass and jaw were sore the next day

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 11

What I have found is that young guys like older bottoms One told me that older bottoms know how to take dick

They want a hole to fuck and breed I can supply that hole

• Like 4

One young guy told me he loves raw fucking He is afraid of doing with a girl due to pregnancy 

With a guy that problem goes away He dates girls and has sex with them But when gets horny for some raw sex he finds an older bottom 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

What a dream come true! I hope this becomes a regular thing for  you. Even if they contact you 1-on-1 occasionally. You could be getting bred by young buck dick every day.

And yeah, young guys love older bottoms because they just want to fuck, and we provide them with loose, deep talented pussy they can just slide in and fuck any way they want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Being a cumdump for a fraternity is a huge fantasy of mine. I would happily make a donation to their fraternity to be used.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1