Guy claims to be 100% Straight

I think many guys can separate their emotional sexual orientation from their physical.  I am 100% straight when it comes to love.  I am not attracted to men in a romantic sense at all.   But I am definitely bi when it comes to sex.   Perhaps the guy mentioned in the first post identifies as 100% straight when it comes to emotional attachment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2024 at 11:00 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I met a guy on sniffles several weeks ago . He claimed he was 100% straight. Then he asked to come over 

When he arrived he gave me a deep tongue kiss while feeling my ass. He proceeded to pull down my pants as he pulled down his. In no time he had his bare dick in my ass fucking me hard He then shot his load deep in me.

He then went on to say he was 100% straight 
He is a little in self denial Any comments 

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt 

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 6:35 AM, tallslenderguy said:

idk... i subscribe to the spectrum theory of human sexuality...

That is also the way I view it. I was mid twenties the first time I had sex with a guy. I bottomed. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I enjoyed it a lot. Before, I had considered myself 100% straight and had never even fantasized about sex with a guy. After it happened I was psychologically conflicted for a period of time. I knew I needed to come to terms with it or it would become a real problem. I finally realized that I was still the same guy as before, still liked women, but decided I had just expanded my sexual horizons.

As a top, when I am with a guy for sex I never pretend to be straight. I like gay sex and am indeed 100% gay while playing around and breeding a bottom and I like it that way. When I am with a lady there is nothing gay about me, I feel and act totally straight. I have been with M/F couples a few times and that gets interesting.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 12:14 PM, bibearbtm said:

I think many guys can separate their emotional sexual orientation from their physical.  I am 100% straight when it comes to love.  I am not attracted to men in a romantic sense at all.   But I am definitely bi when it comes to sex.   Perhaps the guy mentioned in the first post identifies as 100% straight when it comes to emotional attachment.

i think most guys are like this. i used to be. 

but i think these labels are really more for show than science. it's almost like "who are you taking to the office xmas party?" you're not gonna show up w last night's drunken mistake. you're going to take someone you're emotionally involved w. which gender that person is tells your coworkers if your "str8" or "gay" 

14 hours ago, ktopper said:

That is also the way I view it. I was mid twenties the first time I had sex with a guy. I bottomed. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I enjoyed it a lot. Before, I had considered myself 100% straight and had never even fantasized about sex with a guy. After it happened I was psychologically conflicted for a period of time. I knew I needed to come to terms with it or it would become a real problem. I finally realized that I was still the same guy as before, still liked women, but decided I had just expanded my sexual horizons.

As a top, when I am with a guy for sex I never pretend to be straight. I like gay sex and am indeed 100% gay while playing around and breeding a bottom and I like it that way. When I am with a lady there is nothing gay about me, I feel and act totally straight. I have been with M/F couples a few times and that gets interesting.

Do tell!

5 hours ago, norefusal said:

i think most guys are like this. i used to be. 

but i think these labels are really more for show than science. it's almost like "who are you taking to the office xmas party?" you're not gonna show up w last night's drunken mistake. you're going to take someone you're emotionally involved w. which gender that person is tells your coworkers if your "str8" or "gay" 

I am SO NOT that guy. I'm 100% gay both romantically and sexually. The only pussy I ever touched (besides the one I came out of at birth) was the trans dudes I've fucked. I surprised myself by LOVING IT. But it was because it was attached to a dude. I think I"m the only one of my friends who really enjoyed cunnilingus (to me, the lube tasted like oodles of pre-cum which was delicous).

The world is so deliciously complicated. 🙂 

Dude is living in a fantasy. He is bi at the very least. The closest a truly str8 man can get to being gay without touching cock, or someone who is swinging one is as a cuckold, he gets to eat the cum, but doesnt touch the dude. Once you start touching cock (beyond innocent curiosity, to try it to make sure you don't like it) you cant claim str8 anymore. Maybe, maybe if the str8 dude fucks trans girls now and then. If he never sees the cock, he cant be 100% sure she has one. I even consider playing with trans men to be gay, in spite of the pussy they have. The only 2 things keeping me from claiming strait is the fact that i like random men using my ass as a jizz jar, and cuz i prefer trans men over cis women. I even consider men in prison who only top to not be completely straight. A true str8 man would only jack off in that situation, perhaps with the help of a fifi. That said, i think truly str8 men are very rare. Men who never jack off being even more rare.