Guy claims to be 100% Straight

I met a guy on sniffles several weeks ago . He claimed he was 100% straight. Then he asked to come over 

When he arrived he gave me a deep tongue kiss while feeling my ass. He proceeded to pull down my pants as he pulled down his. In no time he had his bare dick in my ass fucking me hard He then shot his load deep in me.

He then went on to say he was 100% straight 
He is a little in self denial Any comments 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

He sounds straight to me. It's 2024 and he can identify however he feels. In some cultures men are considered hetero as long as they assume the active (top) role with other men.

MSM is the term used now. I see this behavior more in non-western cultures.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

I met a guy on sniffles several weeks ago . He claimed he was 100% straight. Then he asked to come over 

When he arrived he gave me a deep tongue kiss while feeling my ass. He proceeded to pull down my pants as he pulled down his. In no time he had his bare dick in my ass fucking me hard He then shot his load deep in me.

Words have no meaning anymore. And when it comes to straight identifying men, the gay community will accept anything, no matter how outrageous or how tall the tale. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

tbh the gayest thing about this description is that he didn't mention having to pick up pizza for his kids' dinner while walking out zipping his pants up. in my experience str8 guys always need to mention their wives/girls/kids after they nut. i figure it's part guilt, part str8 guy arrogance (they all seem to think everyone is in love w them lol), and part reminder to both of us that what just happened was 100% about nutting and nothing more. 

i've hooked up w a bunch of straight identifying guys who profess to love breeding ass. and tbh they all do go right for it acting like i got a Ken doll crotch they've no interest in. 

one of the things i love about these guys is they're also the first to start tellin you to take it like a bitch, smacking your ass etc all the good shit they feel weird doing w the mother of their kids. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, norefusal said:

tbh the gayest thing about this description is that he didn't mention having to pick up pizza for his kids' dinner while walking out zipping his pants up. in my experience str8 guys always need to mention their wives/girls/kids after they nut. i figure it's part guilt, part str8 guy arrogance (they all seem to think everyone is in love w them lol), and part reminder to both of us that what just happened was 100% about nutting and nothing more. 

i've hooked up w a bunch of straight identifying guys who profess to love breeding ass. and tbh they all do go right for it acting like i got a Ken doll crotch they've no interest in. 

one of the things i love about these guys is they're also the first to start tellin you to take it like a bitch, smacking your ass etc all the good shit they feel weird doing w the mother of their kids. 

Same experience here. And yeah, it’s MSM now. A lot of guys on Sniffies don’t even bother posting their sexuality. They just want sex and it happens a guy will do. Why make more out of it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Same experience here. And yeah, it’s MSM now. A lot of guys on Sniffies don’t even bother posting their sexuality. They just want sex and it happens a guy will do. Why make more out of it?

Well the gay/bi crowd have made themselves pretty available to everyone. why male a big deal out of getting it? 😄 

I think people are finally starting to understand that the terms "gay" and "straight" are correctly applied as social constructs instead of descriptors of sexual activity.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Not knowing what reason individual said what did.  There are several reasons possible. One is parts of society still not accept LGBT. Next is some women may not accept and if has a girlfriend or wife that wants to keep what do private. Also maybe individual not open in what do. Or just wants to unload.

Also maybe term not have any meaning as some terms change meaning, individual using term put own meaning to a term.

On 4/18/2024 at 5:00 PM, Bottom Jim said:

I met a guy on sniffles several weeks ago . He claimed he was 100% straight.

When are gays going to realize that some men go on these platforms claiming to be straight because they know many gays are obsessed with seducing (so-called) straight men? 😆 

For those obsessed with labels, please understand that there are men out here who will fuck any warm moist opening regardless of the hole's gender if given the opportunity. It's not the flex gays think it is, You're just a human fleshlight to these guys. You had sex with a straight horny guy. Period.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

@Bottom Jim why does it matter if this guy is straight or gay or bi or whatever? Why do you care about that? I’m not interested in what the sexual orientations of the men I meet for sex are. I have zero interest in what label he applies to himself.  I can’t understand why that matters so much to some guys. 

• Like 1

idk... i subscribe to the spectrum theory of human sexuality, and i think it's more than linear, it's multidimensional, and human sexuality is complex. i was married to a woman for half my life, we fucked often and i played the role of top in the relationship.  i was tied into a straight identity because of religious conditioning, but the fact that i had sex with a woman, didn't ever make me straight (even though i tried to be straight for a long time), and the fact that i played the role of a top, didn't ever change my being wired bottom. 

Words,  labels, are never the thing, they are descriptors we use to try and convey a message, in this case, who and how we are.  If this Guy perceives himself as straight and that's what He is conveying to me, then i'm going to take Him at face value.   i'm not connecting to His identity, i'm connecting to His lust/need to penetrate, fuck, have His pleasure and orgasm inside of me and leave His seed inside of me. Those four things outweigh any notions or thoughts i might have about Him being straight or gay. 

If we're talking romantic tangle? Yeah, i'm going to give thought to His identity as a straight.   To me, that means there's a barrier to connecting on other levels, and i would not want that barrier in a lover.  If it's important to Him to maintain that He's straight, it's telling me He is not 100% available for a romantic, loving relationship.  The truth is, i don't find that kind of open availability  from most guys identifying as gay either.  i'll receive what's wanted/needed from either, i love connecting with a Man as much as i can.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Words,  labels, are never the thing, they are descriptors we use to try and convey a message

Well said.  Often, cloaking the 'message' in 'descriptors' is how some guys are able to excuse their mental/sexual demons.  It's a shame that any guy feels the need to do that, but .... 

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'm not connecting to His identity, i'm connecting to His lust/need to penetrate, fuck, have His pleasure and orgasm inside of me and leave His seed inside of me

Which, at least to my mind, is the entire point.  The sexual "connection" doesn't happen every time, but it is worth the effort every time. 

• Like 1

Meanwhile there are 'versatile' guys who meet but can't share and be top because they didn't clean out, had a long night out, have a busy work week coming, etc etc. Men, eh? 😎