Bareback rules?

Man4manplay

This guy from bbrt is telling me that if I´m a true barebacked I should know and obey the bareback rules? He is not my type but he told me the first rule was to take any load from any guy willing to offer, so do I have to let him fuck me even if i don't like him? are there any other rules i should be aware of

This is how I see it. A. hes the top and a good one is going to be a bit bossy, so hes gonna say just about anything to get into your pussy. B. Ive fucked men that I've thought as I traveled to their place....Im going to have a bad time. he's not my type. Low and behold, he turns out to be a fantastic bottom. C. Ive fucked guys who I thought were just my type and I discovered theyre horrible lays. Try him on for size, if he's not terribly unattractive to you, and see if it works. If hes missing teeth, or hes fat, or something that totally turns u off, tell him to keep shopping.

This guy from bbrt is telling me that if I´m a true barebacked I should know and obey the bareback rules? He is not my type but he told me the first rule was to take any load from any guy willing to offer, so do I have to let him fuck me even if i don't like him? are there any other rules i should be aware of

The guy is an insecure, self loathing and pittying dick and is making this shit up because he can't handle rejection. His self esteem issues, implying you need to just let him fuck you because those are the "rules" is not your problem.

You're deciding to not use condoms: not joining a secret club. There is no "brotherhood", no "agreed code of ethics and conduct" apart from don't let anyone make you feel like shit for rejecting them and don't have sex or do anything with someone you are not interested in. It's your life, not theirs.

It doesn't say much about their life skills and personality if they can't handle rejection on the casual sex scene. Look out for yourself, because no one else will.

• Upvote 1

Wait, what? No, you don't have to submit to rape.
  • Upvote 1

This is how I see it. A. hes the top and a good one is going to be a bit bossy, so hes gonna say just about anything to get into your pussy. B. Ive fucked men that I've thought as I traveled to their place....Im going to have a bad time. he's not my type. Low and behold, he turns out to be a fantastic bottom. C. Ive fucked guys who I thought were just my type and I discovered theyre horrible lays. Try him on for size, if he's not terribly unattractive to you, and see if it works. If hes missing teeth, or hes fat, or something that totally turns u off, tell him to keep shopping.

I think that Thick has got it summed up here. Sounds like he's just having fun and being a little bossy or forceful or whatever. It's just kind of cocky, which some people like - and since it's just online I guess there's no harm in seeing if this lad is actually slutty enough to obey!

Also - there are plenty of groups on here and other sites where lads are voluntarily agreeing to these 'rules' - so you can't really blame him for at least trying!

He's probably just trying to see what kind of bottom you are...

There is only one bareback rule. Don't let a rubber touch you. That is all.

Seriously, this guy either thinks that you'd enjoy being "made" to follow that rule (and frankly, if it led to him whoring me out, I'd probably hook up with him) which is kind of cool, or he he's trying to pressure you into sex with him even though he knows he's not your type, which is kind of a dick maneuver.

On the other hand, if you're advertising on bbrt that you're a real slut but then you turn this guy down as not attractive enough for you, that's kind of a dick maneuver on your part. Yeah, you can be a slut and still have standards, but it's just polite to spell them out in advance. Especially on a site like bbrt where no-one with a free account really wants to waste emails chatting up someone who's not interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
On 8/26/2011 at 3:14 PM, thick said:

Not saying you are obliged to let the man in you but there are several tools a bottom can use to take cock if hes not into the guy. First get in ass up face down position pt your face in the pillow so you dont have to address him. Second get a high quality hood. Arrange to be fucked in an annon. scene.  Personally I wear the hood sometimes when I like the guy because the sensory deprivation makes the anticipation while you wait hot, then your other senses are more in tune so even a zipper makes me excited