Getting Snuck In

Anyone ever been snuck into FB’s place when his unknowing partner or spouse was home? A top hit me up on A4A and invited me over. It was late and he told me that his girlfriend was home and asleep, so we had to be quiet. When I got there, he met me outside and led me down to his basement, where he fucked me hard and long. It was so hot taking his big load knowing that his girlfriend was asleep upstairs. 

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Like 8

On 5/9/2024 at 1:26 AM, KindaBasic said:

Anyone ever been snuck into FB’s place when his unknowing partner or spouse was home? A top hit me up on A4A and invited me over. It was late and he told me that his girlfriend was home and asleep, so we had to be quiet. When I got there, he met me outside and led me down to his basement, where he fucked me hard and long. It was so hot taking his big load knowing that his girlfriend was asleep upstairs. 

this is fascinating.

i guess im old fashioned because im still stuck on the idea of consent

it sounds like he described the situation beforehand and you were into it so win win

the only experiences ive had close to this have been w liars who try to pull something on you at the last minute so lol at " he met me outside" because that is exactly the moment i usually realize ive been lured into a situation w someone who's not being honest. 

im thinking of one guy in particular who never came out and said his wife was asleep upstairs but the whole situation supported that possibility. i was looking for an easy exit the whole time as this guy had told so many whoppers including sending dic pics of someone else's dick. 

at one point i sighed in frustration and he asked me if i just came and seeing my opportunity i quickly told my own lie: "yes! sorry, im a premature ejaculator. sorry." zipped up and ran out that basement so fast. 😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A few times. 
First time I was invited by a guy to come see him at his sister house. It look like a mansion. He open his bedroom window from his private suite room. We showered and fucked me on his bed. 
his family must be heavy sleepers. Couldn’t hear a thing from us! We been a regular in the past. I would always come ever after work. 

Second time, a guy invited me to his place. His wife was asleep. I have him a blowjob. Since he prefer a blowjob. His wife wouldn’t give in what’s so ever. I filled in that void. 

third time-

With a different guy. I had to be super quiet with his older brother present. 

They were so hot. 

Edited by BlueSaphir
  • Upvote 1

I avoid situations where full consent to enter someone's home was not expressly given by ALL parties: including open door cumdumps, private glory holes or sneaking into the husband's garage or basement.

Before Drew moved in with me he lived with his dad. A few times he snuck me into his room after his dad had fallen asleep. It was horny as fuck knowing he was asleep in his bed while I was next door fucking loads up his son’s arse. Drew’s dad is a fit guy, I would love a session with him and me both breeding Drew. 

• Like 1

Love this, married daddies love fucking me on their driveways, in the garage.. once was snuck in and fucked in hallway while the wife and kids were sleeping. 

• Upvote 1

Years ago I fucked the dad of a guy I went to high school with while he was still in the house. According to his dad he was super hungover. I fucked the dad in the master bedroom while the son was in the basement.

• Piggy 1

20 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

Love this, married daddies love fucking me on their driveways, in the garage.. once was snuck in and fucked in hallway while the wife and kids were sleeping. 

I have been bred in a number of backyards of “straight” men while their wives were sleeping. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jmw003 said:
6 hours ago, jmw003 said:

Years ago I fucked the dad of a guy I went to high school with while he was still in the house. According to his dad he was super hungover. I fucked the dad in the master bedroom while the son was in the basement.

Had a similar set up with my sister’s friend’s uncle. He was visiting and met him at the park. It took me back to the place he was staying and I realized whose place it was when he took me there to play. 

First time one of my old fuck buds bred me was something like this. He's partnered, only ever fucked with condom up until that point. The night had started with another fuck bud breeding me in the park. I was walking home and the safer fuck bud messaged me on the app. I told him I had just gotten fucked in the park by a bud. He responded "raw?" and I told him yes. He tells me to come over. This is like 1 AM at this point. I didn't get snuck in, rather he told me to go around to the backyard. He comes out the basement door in the backyard, says his partner is upstairs asleep. I start to blow him, he pulls me up and slides his uncut cock in my ass raw, adding his load in. Hubby never knew his man was in the yard getting his rocks off.