Tops - Seeding preference

7 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I’ve never really thought about it. When I’m in the throes of orgasm, anything can happen. Sometimes I’ll thrust balls deep and just let my cock unload. Other times, I know that I am pumping hard and keep going.

when the top goes balls-deep - and then GRINDS his dick in - and unloads .. that's fucking heaven!

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

I’ve never really thought about it. When I’m in the throes of orgasm, anything can happen. Sometimes I’ll thrust balls deep and just let my cock unload. Other times, I know that I am pumping hard and keep going.

I'd be happy with that cock doing either of those things inside me 

One top that fucked me asked me:  "Should I be a planter or a painter?" before we got going.

Planter:  dump it deep in the hole you're digging

Painter:  Spray it all over the house you own

I've never used the terminology again with another guy, but I chose planter.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I know that feelin.  I make sure my loads are deep up my boys ass.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I've never had a top pump while he's cumming, always balls deep unloading.  As I've stated before I prefer a guy pull out and feed me his delicious seed I LOVE cum and ATM cum is no exception. I tell them up front and let them decide, most will pull out. All the ones who haven't had thrust deep and unloaded. I push back on their cock and enjoy the moaning and grunting as he's pumping is seed into me. A guy pumping and seeding sounds fun, just never had it happen.