Bookstore Hookup Etiquette

So I tend to stay away from bookstores and cruising places mostly because I always end up having multiple guys blowing there loads in my mouth within  ten minutes of me arriving or if Im feel extra sexy and naughty, my cheeks, hole and thighs will be shaved, my hole thoroughly worked over, cleaned out and lubed up and I give it up to whoever asks because it turns me on how on edge, horny and lustful older guys are at the abs... I always let them slide in bare first and plan to tell them to pull out when they start getting a rhythm, but most of the time they'll get the rhythm and then twitch and thrust there seed inside me...

Anyways the last time I played I sucked of a guy who come to my booth and afterwards a middle aged blonde dad kept peeking over the booth wall at me... So I pulled down my shorts, got on my knees  and pointed my ass towards the door...

Didn't take long before I hear him whispering what a slut I was and how bad he needs to cum... He slide inside slow and did 3 long reserved thrusts and then he blew his loads half I side and half outside leaving a mess running down my crack dripping down to my balls...

Before I could really react this Mexican kid grabbed ahold of my hips and started aggressivly fucking me for about 30 seconds until he started gasping for air and spasming...

I realize this was getting serious so I got up and pulled up my shorts and this older Asian guy gave me this look of disbelief and sadness that I'll never forget and it always bothered me thinking if I just committed a major sin or if any other bottoms experience the same when they close up shop?

I'm kinda thinking if your getting fucked out where other men can see you it's probably best practice to let them have there fun as well?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2024 at 4:10 AM, YayForMe said:

I'm kinda thinking if your getting fucked out where other men can see you it's probably best practice to let them have there fun as well?

Super erotic description. Made me #jealous! What a GREAT problem to have.

Almost everyone here will answer this question in the affirmative. You should have, many might ask you why you didn't? What was the reason for "closing up shop" when you did? What did you mean by "this is getting serious..."?

Most men here would do anything to have a line-up of horny men behind them...so why pull up your pants when things are getting going? Especially if you had properly prepared for it...

While the sluttier side will say "give up your hole to whatever man wants it," the real answer is that it's your fucking body. When you're done, you're done. You don't owe anyone anything, only yourself. If you're enjoying it, keep going. If you feel that you're done or a guy creeps you out, leave. 

You decide. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

When you're done, you're done.  You don't have to give any reasons.  As a cumdump myself, I would've taken his load too - when I'm in the mood, I usually can't get enough.   If I was done, however, I would have pulled up my shorts and left, just like you did.  Though, I will point out that when he reacted with a look of "disbelief and sadness", he might have been reacting to his own issues. Maybe he's been turned down because he's older?  Maybe he's been turned down because he's Asian? If so, those are HIS demons, but may explain why his reaction was "extreme", to your perspective.  You never know what's in the other guy's head (other then when they're fucking you, then you know EXACTLY what they're thinking - "Cum in this hole!").

Edited by phukhole
grammar

On 5/22/2024 at 12:51 AM, Heir2012 said:

While the sluttier side will say "give up your hole to whatever man wants it," the real answer is that it's your fucking body. When you're done, you're done. You don't owe anyone anything, only yourself. If you're enjoying it, keep going. If you feel that you're done or a guy creeps you out, leave. 

You decide. 

Agree 100%!

First, anytime, anywhere and under any circumstances the no means no. There’s no need explanation for others. 

Second, if that top was disappointed it’s not your business. He will find another hole, since there’s a bookstore. You can deny or interrupt an action always. We used to say that a good slut never says no, or should follow a “no load refused” policy. It sounds super hot, but in the reality sometimes it doesn’t work. I also say and do this, but tbh it happens sometimes that I am not in the mood or the top is so disgusting or does his job so awful that I want to stop him. I agree that it’s your body, it’s my body and it’s our decision what to do with it. 

Third, if it embarrasses you, it would be worth to think thoroughly what happened, why it happened, etc. Not because of that top but because of yourself. To know yourself better. That’s all. 

I agree, you are under no obligation to let everyone have a go at you. Even if you are being a cumdump, you choose when, who, how many, and when you are finished.

• Upvote 1

When you’ve had enough you’ve had enough. Like as already been said, you’re under no obligation to anyone, especially in a ABS. Take it as a compliment and triumph that someone felt disappointed when you left.