Hampstead heath

Is this a night time only cruising site or is there action all day? Visiting and probably easier to get there during the day for some action if there is any.

• Upvote 1

If you’re visiting in August it will be the school holidays here, and HAmpstead Heath will be packed with families during the day, particularly if the weather is nice. Although cruising on the Heath is tolerated by the local community (as well as the local police), this only applies to night time cruising, when there is zero chance of a child stumbling across your activities. I would stay away until after sunset, if I were you- and try one of the saunas for daytime fun instead.

FYI, access to the Heath from central London is pretty easy whatever the time of day… night buses run regularly throughout the night.

• Like 1

• viking8x6 changed the title to Hampstead heath

Anyone fancy picking my up in Cambridge for some fun let me know!! Night of 28th August up for anything, keen to visit London sauna or this cruising area. More fun going with someone that knows where to go

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 10:40 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

If you’re visiting in August it will be the school holidays here, and HAmpstead Heath will be packed with families during the day, particularly if the weather is nice. Although cruising on the Heath is tolerated by the local community (as well as the local police), this only applies to night time cruising, when there is zero chance of a child stumbling across your activities. I would stay away until after sunset, if I were you- and try one of the saunas for daytime fun instead.

FYI, access to the Heath from central London is pretty easy whatever the time of day… night buses run regularly throughout the night.

Couldn't agree more. Cruising in the daytime is a risk not worth taking. 

On 5/26/2024 at 3:00 PM, Leather-lee said:

Couldn't agree more. Cruising in the daytime is a risk not worth taking. 

I completely agree but for anyone who has never been to Hampstead Heath I would recommend having a walk around in the daytime before going after dark. It’s a huge wooded area with paths everywhere and very easy to get lost in the dark if you don’t have some idea where you are heading. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jasenotts said:

I completely agree but for anyone who has never been to Hampstead Heath I would recommend having a walk around in the daytime before going after dark. It’s a huge wooded area with paths everywhere and very easy to get lost in the dark if you don’t have some idea where you are heading. 

but, if you do get lost just remember to follow the smell of semen... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jasenotts said:

Good point- arriving about an hour before sunset is ideal.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jasenotts said:

This is VERY good advice. It's best to get the lay of the land first. I haven't been there since I used to cruise it regularly in 1987 when I lived in London. I even discovered that there was a bus direct from my neighborhood to the Heath! I sucked a lotta cocks there.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Worth remembering that aside from the area where the fuck tree is all, all the cruising takes place in roughly the same area so unless you wander off to find the fuck tree it's actually difficult to get lost.

Also, take all your litter with you or throw it in the big industrial bin on the main path. Litter is a huge issue, especially in the summer months. Be responsible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Leather-lee said:

Worth remembering that aside from the area where the fuck tree is all, all the cruising takes place in roughly the same area so unless you wander off to find the fuck tree it's actually difficult to get lost.

Also, take all your litter with you or throw it in the big industrial bin on the main path. Litter is a huge issue, especially in the summer months. Be responsible. 

How do you find the fuck tree please?