Lowering Standards

I like the idea of being a no loads refused bottom, but I have a hard time going through with it with ugly/unattractive guys. Do you have any tips for lowering my standards to be a better cum slut?

First you need to clearly define what is important to you. If you are (for example) looking for a boyfriend, or want someone with soft, smooth, kissable lips, then hold onto your standards, whatever they may be.  But if your goal is to get dick -- lots of dick -- and lots of cum, think in terms of broadening your level of acceptance. Drop any preconceptions about appearance and focus solely on cock. Just because a guy may have a less than attractive face or less than ideal physique, that doesn't mean he can't give you a good fuck.  So keep the lights off, wear a hood or blindfold if you want, get your ass up, lubed and ready so the only thing you need to anticipate is a cock sliding into your hole.

Remember: there are no ugly guys in a dark room.  Stinky maybe, but not ugly.

Edited by funpozbottom
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

I get even  more turned on by giving up my ass to someone I’d never normally go for if I’m lit.  But always wear a blindfold as I don’t have a poker face and make it super clear. I’m just a raw hole to breed. No fucking kissing. 

Though  hate it when  some of them persist in trying to make out after I’ve said no. That’s when I loose my shit and insist they fuck off. Would rather not take the load. 

Im here to take ur raw suck and load bro. Save them freaky goldfish kisses for your mama’s cheek and your cuddles for your teddy bear.  😂

Call me "old fashioned" but there has to be something I find attractive about an individual.  Don't get me wrong, I have spent plenty of time in bathhouses here in the US, especially in south Florida or in Philadelphia.  When I said I need to find something "attractive" about an individual in THOSE locations, it is purely physical. What does he look like naked and does his sexual interests match what I am looking for.  But I consider bathhouses pretty much anonymous, sure you might get in a few words there as opposed to an ABS, but still, it's not like meeting someone in a bar or a dance club.

There is something to be said for the term "compatibility".  So he may not be someone you see in a T.I.M video, but if you are looking for a relationship or someone to spend an extended period of time with, there are other things to consider like, is he a decent person, will he make you laugh, will you be compatible in bed (even if he isn't Sir Peter (if you are a bottom) or Andy Star (if you are a top).

I don't think it's a matter of lowering your expectations, I think it's a matter of coming to grips with the reality that you are not going to be having sex 24/7 and you need to have something more in common.

If you wanna be a cum dump, and don't care who sticks there dick in you, there is a time and a place for that.  I just don't think it's realistic that you can live your entire life being like that.  Eventually, I think most guys are going to want more.....and I don't mean more dick,

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've always considered myself a cumdump and just a piece of ass for any guys to fuck and breed.  I totally love offering my ass up for all cocks and loads especially in darkrooms, sex clubs, house parties and bars.  Also enjoy just going out drinking and socializing with other guys even if they don't want to fuck me. 

• Piggy 1

I love men. All men. Especially the men that want to mount and breed me = they are my favourite.

"Standards" what a loaded term. Eek

The advice given here (in a round-about sorta way) is to remove the sense of sight. This will help you focus on the pleasure of receiving a man inside of you regardless of what you "wish" he looked like.

• Like 1

In my younger years I missed out on a lot of fun because I was choosy. I wish I could tell that kid that the dudes you don't find attractive will be some of the best fucks of your life.

Lesson learned: I spread my legs for ANY man who needs to get off, whether I find him attractive or not.

Because, let's be honest, if they find ME attractive, I'm going to get fucked, and that's the goal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, wh0rehole said:

In my younger years I missed out on a lot of fun because I was choosy. I wish I could tell that kid that the dudes you don't find attractive will be some of the best fucks of your life.

Lesson learned: I spread my legs for ANY man who needs to get off, whether I find him attractive or not.

Because, let's be honest, if they find ME attractive, I'm going to get fucked, and that's the goal.

This is exactly the sort of advise I was looking for. I feel like I've been too picky/choosy like you described your younger self being.

Thanks for the encouragement!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, hardbunny said:

Thanks for the encouragement!

Absolutely my pleasure.

I found that the arcade/glory hole is usually the best way to go while you're getting comfortable with the idea. That way you can just back up to the hole and not worry about the guy on the other side.

Trust me, from experience, you'll get a little less shy and by then it won't matter to you what they look like.

On 5/19/2024 at 4:55 PM, hardbunny said:

I like the idea of being a no loads refused bottom, but I have a hard time going through with it with ugly/unattractive guys. Do you have any tips for lowering my standards to be a better cum slut?

A cum slut is focused on the load. Not the breeder. 

If you want to call yourself a cumslut you take cum. 

It doesn’t matter if you are attracted to the breeder top or not. You are there to take his load. 

Until you get that mentality, you are not trying to be a “better cum slut.” 

you haven’t earned the title of cumslut. 

Show some respect to the bottoms around here who take cum. 

You are not a cumslut. You are an aspiring cumslut. 

• Like 1

I agree with the advice that if you want to be no loads refused, you should wear a blindfold. As for inclination towards no-loads-refused cum-dump status I would say for me it really depends on my mood. If I have easy access to it, I am more likely to be down for it. This doesn't mean that I don't value connection, attraction, companionship, cuddling, etc., but that is a different mood for me that can overlap but often doesn't.  

For the last 7+ years living in a rural location far from where most people live (average 2 hrs roundtrip drive for any hookup in the nearest town, which is also small) there is no way to easily slip into a cum dump situation, and even with hookups, it is so easy to be turned off by poor communication never mind lack of visual attraction, that I quickly talk myself out of meeting guys. However if there were a safe spot within 30 min away, it would be very appealing to put on a blindfold and get bred by strangers. 

Edited by polyglutton

Actually ugly fat guys go to the top of my list if they have big cocks. They probably don’t get laid as much so will have a bigger load. I don’t think about their looks, I just concentrate on their cocks pounding my hole and cuming deep inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1