German Engineering

I was about to go to bed tonight when I see a msg from a guy on Grindr that I missed. German cabin crew in London for the night. He was staying in a hotel near me and when he sent photos of him in a jockstrap, small but muscular with a beautiful set of legs and round ass, I couldn’t resist! I walked to the hotel, luckily I could just walk in and take the lift in the lobby, he left his room door open for me. As I walked in, he was bent over, legs spread and ass up waiting for me. What a sight! I ate him out for a while , stood up and tease his wet hole with my cock. He was very horny, sniffed poppers and then just relaxed his hole and slid down on me, no lube. His ass was so warm and wet and he let out a big sigh when his ass hit rock bottom and I could feel his heart beating faster through my cock. I fucked him deep and slow for about 45 minutes, his hole wet and by now, relaxed and open. He wanted me to fill him up, so I increased my fucking till his legs were starting to shake and his hole was opening and closing from the thickness of my cock, I slammed in deep, held him tight, told him to open up a bit more to make me cum. He relaxed his hole and I went even deeper then came a huge load. He was moaning as he felt me empty inside him. We had a chat afterwards and I was about to leave when he asked for another quick deep fuck, I wasn’t sure if I could, but when he bent over and presented his used hole, I got hard instantly, slid into his wet cummy hole, fucked him deep and fast till I shot another load. What a sexy and horny boy! I told him he has an amazing ass, he replied: what do you expect, it’s German engineering, lol! 

IMG_2307.jpeg

Edited by Bcurious
  • Like 14
  • Piggy 9
  • Haha 5

"what do you expect, it’s German engineering, lol!" 

Move over, MBZ ..... sounds like you've got some serious competition ....... 

A lot of them wouldn't really GO on demand either - I wonder what the German word for "torque" is?  

On 5/20/2024 at 9:47 PM, Bcurious said:

I was about to go to bed tonight when I see a msg from a guy on Grindr that I missed. German cabin crew in London for the night. He was staying in a hotel near me and when he sent photos of him in a jockstrap, small but muscular with a beautiful set of legs and round ass, I couldn’t resist! I walked to the hotel, luckily I could just walk in and take the lift in the lobby, he left his room door open for me. As I walked in, he was bent over, legs spread and ass up waiting for me. What a sight! I ate him out for a while , stood up and tease his wet hole with my cock. He was very horny, sniffed poppers and then just relaxed his hole and slid down on me, no lube. His ass was so warm and wet and he let out a big sigh when his ass hit rock bottom and I could feel his heart beating faster through my cock. I fucked him deep and slow for about 45 minutes, his hole wet and by now, relaxed and open. He wanted me to fill him up, so I increased my fucking till his legs were starting to shake and his hole was opening and closing from the thickness of my cock, I slammed in deep, held him tight, told him to open up a bit more to make me cum. He relaxed his hole and I went even deeper then came a huge load. He was moaning as he felt me empty inside him. We had a chat afterwards and I was about to leave when he asked for another quick deep fuck, I wasn’t sure if I could, but when he bent over and presented his used hole, I got hard instantly, slid into his wet cummy hole, fucked him deep and fast till I shot another load. What a sexy and horny boy! I told him he has an amazing ass, he replied: what do you expect, it’s German engineering, lol! 

IMG_2307.jpeg

I need this 😵