What city has the most BBC? Where have you guys had the most luck finding BBC to breed you? I need to plan a trip. 

Let's be honest some towns have a better selection of black top breeders!

On 5/25/2024 at 10:40 AM, reliableslut said:

Dc

Second on DC.  half street was amazing when it was still around.  Glory holes on 3 sides of a booth, and black cock in every one of the all night long.  Place  always super crowded. If you were able to get a prime booth -  there was one in particular that had a spotlight trained on it so everyone could see you, but you could not see anybody - it just seemed like the guys were nonstop and endless. As soon as one dude creamed  loaded up your hole, there was an another forcing its way up your cunt immediately as if they were watching and lined up for their turn.  Waving dicks would be coming in and out the other two holes trying to get my attention. Going back and forth ATM with the three cocks would drive em crazy, and I think got them that much hornier, could sense their dicks were aching to unload when I’d suddenly pull off and let another waving dick have a shot at my increasingly cum-dripping cunt.  A lot oh ‘hey dude’ come back.  They all shot within seconds when I eventually did.  Their moans i’m sure we’re a signal for another black dude to slip into the booth as quickly as he slid out .   I live on the West Coast so I’d make special effort to extend any business trip, so I could stop off and DC for a day or two because it was guaranteed. unfortunately the opportunity to live that scene again is lost. 

• Like 2