Cum taste on Meds

I am just curious, but guys who I know are poz on meds or on PrEP seem to have cum that tastes bitter (like meds/chemicals). There seems to be less sweet tasting cum around now. Is this just in my head or have others noticed? Should I just change to taking it all in my ass instead?

• Upvote 1

I can't say I've ever noticed any change in mine, but I've always found that guys who smoke have a bitter taste to their cum. Not that it stops me from taking it. Just an observation.

Apparently if you eat pineapple its supposed to make cum sweeter.

It is more than reasonable to suggest there is a link between what we put in and what we can produce but I doubt there are many studies on how the flavour of spunk is effected in drugs trials 😉

6 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

It is more than reasonable to suggest there is a link between what we put in and what we can produce but I doubt there are many studies on how the flavour of spunk is effected in drugs trials 😉

Hi @Loveitraw

you are right- I doubt they include how the various meds impact the taste of cum in any of their studies 

but I for one would be happy to volunteer to be in those trials should they ever start them

and something tells me that I would not be the only one on this site raising my hand (or dropping to me knees, as the case may be) to volunteer.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

I doubt there are many studies on how the flavour of spunk is effected in drugs trials

Considering the patient population, taste tests should be part of the protocol for any AIDS drug.

• Haha 1

This is a good topic!

I have definitely noticed tasted different tastes depending on what they did.

Definitely going to try having them drink alot of artificial sweet drinks!

On 5/30/2024 at 12:41 AM, ILoveToPlease said:

I am just curious, but guys who I know are poz on meds or on PrEP seem to have cum that tastes bitter (like meds/chemicals). There seems to be less sweet tasting cum around now. Is this just in my head or have others noticed? Should I just change to taking it all in my ass instead?

For me the best place is in my ass. So, i f you don’t like those cums’ taste let you be bred. 😜