and now he's a convict .... 34 times over.

hntnhole

i've actually met Melania which is not the same thing as knowing Melania. in fact what struck me most about her was her almost aggressive vagueness like she doesn't want to be known. that being said, i have a hard time believing she spends much time feeling shame. humiliation is for wives who love their cheating husbands. that's just not my understanding of the Trump union which appears very transactional

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/2/2024 at 1:17 PM, PrisonbaiT said:

Respect for Melania, this lady must feel so humiliated, by this con-man.  

I'm not so sure ..... 

It's not inconceivable that she got to the US, figured out a way to meet Orangie, waggled those tits, smiled and had it all planned out.  Some say she was a bit of a high-class tart back when she was building that "modeling" career in Slovenia ... just sayin ... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, hntnhole said:

I'm not so sure ..... 

It's not inconceivable that she got to the US, figured out a way to meet Orangie, waggled those tits, smiled and had it all planned out.  Some say she was a bit of a high-class tart back when she was building that "modeling" career in Slovenia ... just sayin ... 

More than not inconceivable, highly likely. 

A world champion in gold digging, or so she thought.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 50latinos said:

A world champion in gold digging, or so she thought.

she might actually be the smarter businessman. it was reported that she renegotiated her prenup before agreeing to be flotus. 

of course, how much she gets will depend on how much personal wealth he manages to hang onto, despite the impending court losses. she'll never be Melinda Gates 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, norefusal said:

she might actually be the smarter businessman.

Ya think ???   I'll lay you 10 to 1 that she's got more dough squirreled away than that fat fart of a husband does ... 

2 hours ago, norefusal said:

if he ever gets jail time, i hope the central park 5 get to be there to watch him walk inside 

He is to Ugly to become a Jailbitch, and with is orange skin, they may think he has hepatitis C😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 3

While I think the man deserves jail time; hell there are stronger punishments handed out to traitors post WWII.  But, better to let this record stand.  Now, if all four trials ever happen; and if all four are guilty verdicts; I think we've no choice but life in prison.  We wouldn't be the first country to have to jail a former leader.  

• Upvote 1

I think I’ll register a new fetish on behalf of my palpitating raw sisters. TDS. Maybe it will warrant its place in the back room section before too long. In the meantime DJT just raised $200M to right the miscarriage of justice and JB just gave up 5 percentage points. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, norefusal said:

if he ever gets jail time, i hope the central park 5 get to be there to watch him walk inside 

I would pay dearly to be there, watching if that ever happens ... I would even make a weak attempt to control my mouth ... 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 8:07 PM, nanana said:

I think I’ll register a new fetish on behalf of my palpitating raw sisters. TDS. Maybe it will warrant its place in the back room section before too long. In the meantime DJT just raised $200M to right the miscarriage of justice and JB just gave up 5 percentage points. 

Trump *claims* he raised $200 million. I'll believe that when AUDITED financial statements for the campaign come out. Based on his civil fraud trial, this would hardly be the first time he's dramatically overstated the value of something. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Trump *claims* he raised $200 million. I'll believe that when AUDITED financial statements for the campaign come out.

damn .... you beat me to it .... aGAIN ..... 

• Thanks 1