and now he's a convict .... 34 times over.

hntnhole

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Yet, there are apparently so many citizens that have been fooled into sucking up every lie that drops from his lips, we are presently a Country divided against itself.  We've faced tests of our National Character before, but never one like this - until now. 

….  It's up to us to save our Republic. 

Dear @hntnhole

thanks for starting this thread 

I will disagree one one point though when you say we have never faced a test of our National Character like this before 

I would say we were more divided in the mid 1800’s leading up to the civil war..  which was a very violent test of our Character 

And then there was the 1960’s and the hard fight (although at least not a war) for Civil Rights

although I would say that this is probably worse than the 1960’s …. But I hope that this crisis will not lead to the blood shed of the 1860s 

but hopefully just as the side of good won in the 1860s and the 1960s the side of good will win again- but only if we choose the right path 

I totally agree that it is up to all of us to take the right path to save our republic…. And to o that we all have our work to do to make sure that the country survives past 2024

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

I agree @hntnhole.  This is perhaps the simplest election so far.  Do we continue as a democracy honoring our well crafted and able to be amended constitution?  Or do we chuck it all (including every property right we have) and start over with an Orange King (Dictator)?  

As imperfect as our government is; it works for most of the population most of the time.  Presently we are broken with our severely divided politics; with the R side building a platform on false information and more base human instincts.  We can do better and I for one truly hope we do.  While I would prefer a new generation of President; now doesn't seem to be the time.  

I miss the GOP though; at a time it provided a good check and balance.  I hope we can return to that....

I totally disagree.  It is the Dems who are the new fascists.  Trump left the White House in 2020.  Therefore the notion that he wouldn't leave in 2028 should he be elected in 2024 is false.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Who says Melania is a Trump supporter?

I feel sorry for the youngest son, who must be so embarrassed.

And even Melania - although she no doubt knew the sort of person she was marrying; she’s been humiliated through this court case, and when he wished her “Happy Birthday” from the courthouse where it was all exposed (no pun), the only person who didnt appreciate the irony was no doubt Trump - who had no empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself.

He is certainly a disgrace

Watch the Kimmel clip today, all the way through.

He speaks for me!

Jimmy thinks Trump will get Community Service - imagine it, Trump in an orange jump suit (that matches his hair) picking up garbage by the highway with a Secret Service detail!

Trumps criminality is the gift that just keeps giving!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, sub4oralcum said:

"...R side building a platform on false information and more base human instincts."

That's funny. No, that's hilarious! Democrats are the masters of projection. Every underhanded thing they do, they accuse others of doing. This isn't sexual freedom that's at stake. It's foreign policy, national security, the economy. You can't think with your cocks on this. 

I’ve heard this particular piece of bullshit over and over, almost as long as there has been a gay rights movement. At least in earlier times the haters justified their hatred in religious terms. Many still do.

But the blunt truth is that preserving gay rights will have no effect on foreign policy, nor national security, and certainly not the economy. No effect. And you definitely -should- be thinking with your cocks. And your marriages. And your right to walk around free. Ian’s if anybody -anybody- ever asks you to sacrifice your rights for “national security” ask them just what the fuck they’re willing to sacrifice.  And when they sputter, that’s funny.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, barefucker44 said:

Trump left the White House in 2020.  Therefore the notion that he wouldn't leave in 2028 should he be elected in 2024 is false.

He left only after his attempt to interfere with the counting of the electoral votes failed.    After that, it is irrelevant whether he "stayed" in the White House or not.  His presidency ended at noon on January 20.  At that point, he would just be a trespasser if he had physically remained in the White House.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BergenGuy said:

He left only after his attempt to interfere with the counting of the electoral votes failed.    After that, it is irrelevant whether he "stayed" in the White House or not.  His presidency ended at noon on January 20.  At that point, he would just be a trespasser if he had physically remained in the White House.

He did not attempt any interference. The electoral vote counting was done according to procedure.  Pence did have the option of entertaining alternate electors which is legal and routinely done by democrats.

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, barefucker44 said:

He did not attempt any interference. The electoral vote counting was done according to procedure.  Pence did have the option of entertaining alternate electors which is legal and routinely done by democrats.

Pence, himself, says he did not have this option. He even consulted another former vice-president about it - Dan Quayle, who reportedly laughed. The vice president’s role in the certification process is purely ceremonial.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBArchangel said:

“And if you don’t march down (to Congress) and fight like hell, then you won’t have a country!”

sounds like election interference to rational people.

He also said, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, norefusal said:

rotflmao

foreign policy: the one thing both sides are guilty of is kissing the ass of israel. but lol at the putin/kim loving, classified info babbled at cocktails party  loose lipped financially compromised guy being better for foreign policy. that was a good one! 😂

He's way better than than this doddering old fool who doesn't even know what day it is. The whole world is laughing at him and the U.S. for putting up with him. 

10 hours ago, norefusal said:

the economy? lol did you enjoy those 4 years of deficit building, out of control inflation and record unemployment. the pathetic mishandling of the covid crisis alone ruined the economy in ways that will take forever to heal. 

I'll concede the deficit increase but you're wrong about:

Inflation (Trump-1.9% Biden-5.7%)

and

Unemploym. (Trump-5% Biden-4.1%).

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BBArchangel said:

I’ve heard this particular piece of bullshit over and over, almost as long as there has been a gay rights movement. At least in earlier times the haters justified their hatred in religious terms. Many still do.

But the blunt truth is that preserving gay rights will have no effect on foreign policy, nor national security, and certainly not the economy. No effect. And you definitely -should- be thinking with your cocks. And your marriages. And your right to walk around free. Ian’s if anybody -anybody- ever asks you to sacrifice your rights for “national security” ask them just what the fuck they’re willing to sacrifice.  And when they sputter, that’s funny.

I didn't say gay rights would have an effect on those things, and I didn't ask anyone to sacrifice their rights. That's your bullshit bub. I meant you can't boil this down to the issue of gay rights. You have to look at the bigger picture which includes foreign policy, etc. The democrats are the ones who want to take away rights with unreasonable gun laws, taking away freedom of speech and censoring those who disagree with them. 

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

And yet with your response @sub4oralcum you do exactly that, think with your cock.  The base human instinct I was referencing was greed and power.  

FWIW is dislike political parties altogether.  They oversimplify human dynamics.  

And yet, I wasn't thinking with my cock. I didn't assume your meaning with that phrase. I was basing my response on the false premise that it is the Republicans that build a platform of false information and act on more base human instincts.

• Downvote 2

58 minutes ago, BergenGuy said:

So you're saying he left when his term ended? 

• Downvote 2

Guess I hate the idea of another 4 years of Trump.  It will be another 4 years about Trump, and not about the people of the USA. This man is such a narcist twatt that he does anything to Shine a light on him.  Currently the Republican party is filled with cowards, they all are to scared to stand up to him, and go against him. He is a treath for his own nation, and the security of his own people.  Hope People will see that when they vote.   Biden is also not the ideal candidate, but he at least did do his job, and did govern

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1