Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

9 minutes ago, RickBayman said:

I definitely don't feel masculine or macho or manly when submitting myself to fucking,  starting when I was young with a cousin-bf who is four and a half years older, leading me, teaching me, loving me like his little boyfriend. 

I wouldn't say I feel feminine per se ... 

Thinking of being junior,

I still cannot see how I can give thumbs-up or a heart or applause to any posts in Breeding.Zone.  I'm still too new, too junior to up-vote guys' posts?!

You’ll get there; I recently was granted the reactions in very small limits.  Little by little. 

Hell yeah, I feel masculine when I bottom, no reason not to feel that way. Yeah, so, I'm getting fucked by a man - most likely I have just fucked him or will be fucking him when my turn on the bottom is over and it's time to flip. If not, and I'm only bottoming in a session (very unusual - I normally am top-vers, and like both topping and bottoming in any given encounter, but will occasionally only top or only bottom. Doesn't matter, at least to me and in my experience, I'm fully comfortable in my masculinity and to be fair tend to be kind of dom even when I'm getting fucked. And hell, LOOK at the size of some of those cocks out there - it takes a MAN to take some of those without whimpering or whining or crying - and to take it and enjoy it thoroughly, encouraging the other dude to go for it, to pound and pound hard as I know not only can I take it, but can enjoy and have fun doing so.

I guess the answer is different for every guy, but I honestly don't see why one would feel any less of a man just because he's getting fucked - unless he wants to feel that way. And although that's very much not for me, that's just fine if someone else wants to explore their more feminine side or whatever when being topped. If someone has the need to feel submissive and dominated and controlled - then fine (I've certainly topped enough guys like that in my life) but it doesn't HAVE to be that way - like me, I consider getting fucked to be physically pleasurable and just another part of how enjoyable I find in all facets of male-on-male sex to be, and I really enjoy bumping into other guys who can span the full spectrum of top/bottom/vers and explore as much variety in their sex life as possible.

So, no, I personally don't feel less masculine when being fucked, and don't see any need to feel my masculinity threatened by it - but if others DO feel that way and WANT to feel that way, then cool! Revel in it! But if you feel your masculinity threatened by it and don't want to - then let it go, there's no need to feel that way. You can have both if you want, just realize that the only one who can really threaten your masculinity is YOU - and you get to decide whether that's for you or not!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

Hell yeah, I feel masculine when I bottom, no reason not to feel that way. Yeah, so, I'm getting fucked by a man - most likely I have just fucked him or will be fucking him when my turn on the bottom is over and it's time to flip. If not, and I'm only bottoming in a session (very unusual - I normally am top-vers, and like both topping and bottoming in any given encounter, but will occasionally only top or only bottom. Doesn't matter, at least to me and in my experience, I'm fully comfortable in my masculinity and to be fair tend to be kind of dom even when I'm getting fucked. And hell, LOOK at the size of some of those cocks out there - it takes a MAN to take some of those without whimpering or whining or crying - and to take it and enjoy it thoroughly, encouraging the other dude to go for it, to pound and pound hard as I know not only can I take it, but can enjoy and have fun doing so.

I guess the answer is different for every guy, but I honestly don't see why one would feel any less of a man just because he's getting fucked - unless he wants to feel that way. And although that's very much not for me, that's just fine if someone else wants to explore their more feminine side or whatever when being topped. If someone has the need to feel submissive and dominated and controlled - then fine (I've certainly topped enough guys like that in my life) but it doesn't HAVE to be that way - like me, I consider getting fucked to be physically pleasurable and just another part of how enjoyable I find in all facets of male-on-male sex to be, and I really enjoy bumping into other guys who can span the full spectrum of top/bottom/vers and explore as much variety in their sex life as possible.

So, no, I personally don't feel less masculine when being fucked, and don't see any need to feel my masculinity threatened by it - but if others DO feel that way and WANT to feel that way, then cool! Revel in it! But if you feel your masculinity threatened by it and don't want to - then let it go, there's no need to feel that way. You can have both if you want, just realize that the only one who can really threaten your masculinity is YOU - and you get to decide whether that's for you or not!

Exactly how I feel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, versmetropig said:

Totally agree 💯 I feel it’s actually a demonstration of true masculinity being totally comfortable and enjoying taking the biggest raw cocks as well as enjoying giving as good as you get. 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, versmetropig said:

Men fuck men because it feels good to be inside another man’s body. It feels good when a man wants his bodily fluids inside you and he may also want to enhance the experience to increase the desire you share.  It is voluntary,  it is beautiful, it makes you feel strong and connect when you commit to the passion and chose to enjoy it again.

• Like 3