Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

to me getting fucked (and sucking dick!) isn't masculine or feminine - as a bottom it's what i love to do ..  i just want "him" to feel good and unload in me!

3 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I feel extremely masculine when I bottom

As you should, BRF. 

As I see it, there is absolutely nothing one iota less that completely masculine about one man needing another man's hard raw Cock rutting in his gut.  It's entirely, 100% natural for some men, whether they're butch as nails or fey as flowers.  It's men being "whole" - celebrating who they are with others that will completely understand, uphold and reinforce that wholeness-of-self.    

Now:  sit down and finish your dinner of 10-penny nails ... 😉

• Like 1

I feel *powerful* when I've got a man rutting and nutting in my guts the way he needs to.  

Whether he's kissing me deeply as he slow grooves into me, holding my hair in his fist and pulling me back onto his cock like property, or teasing me into begging for the impregnation he's about to give me.

• Like 3

Some men are of the opinion that bottoms are the truly masculine men.  They are the ones who endure the sometimes painful penetration.  I tend to agree.   While I may be submissive depending on the vibe, I'm always masculine and always glad to be male. The sex that two men have is different from the sex that two women or a man and a woman have. And I think that a bottom is manly for not fearing and even desiring the raw masculinity of a top.

Edited by BBBxCumDumpster
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Fuck yeah, I feel real masculine when I’m being fucked. Especially when I’m taking some real thick meat. You gotta man up to take a big cock deep in yer ass. I like it sweaty and rough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, Iker80 said:

I get the feeling there's a wide range on this, but I feel masculine and comfortable with it when I've got a guy in me. I'm curious how other guys see it and feel when they do it?

Well, I identify myself as a fucking horny masculine gay man. I get a hardon when I get fucked, I like men to fuck me, not women with a dildo. And I am super comfortable with that.

I assume, right or wrong, that when a man fucks me he does so because he sees me as a man not as a woman. Those of you who know me IRL know that after 20 odd years of playing rugby, my thighs are thick, my shoulders are strong, and my chest sticks out. I have a hole that has been fucked tens of thousands of times, and I am proud to be a masculine butch taking cock up the ass. I am comfortable with who I am and my appearance never hinted to any other tops that I may anything but a badass gay fucking bearded masculine man with an insatiable gaping hole that can take any cock hard enough to make it inside. 

So @Iker80, the short answer to your question is Yes, I (always) feel masculine and comfortable when I have a cock, or two, in my ass. 

And no judgement to anyone else who feels different. At the end of the day, you do you and be happy with whatever gives you pleasure.

Happy fucks peeps!

Edited by EuRawBull
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

I consider myself to be a pretty masculine bottom 

I powerlift, have a beard, and I take it in my ass because it feels fucking amazing to cum that way. I’m not some hole a top uses for pleasure, their cock is what I’M using for pleasure 

I’ve fucked men, women, trans — and the most intense way to cum is from a thick cock pounding against my prostate mercilessly 

I'm not sure what "feel(ing) masculine" breaks down as.

Each culture has different idea of what is "masculine" and it feels as arbitrary and surrounded by gatekeepers as terms like "real top" and "real bottom". So I had to break it down into *how I feel* independent of the framing of the question. That's how I got to powerful. I don't always know what the breeder has in their head as they fuck my hole. They frame me as whatever suits them, a bottom daddy, a cumdump, a slut, a faggot, a bitch-in-heat, a whore, an emasculated puta, a useful hole, etc. Sometimes they are verbal and I know, sometimes not. Whatever is in their mind, I know how physically and mentally strong I am to please and give powerful release to so many different kinds of breeders.

That feels powerful.

• Upvote 1

I’m a married masculine man but I must confess that I feel very feminine when I’m getting fucked. Especially when guys are sweet talking me into giving them ass. 
It reminds me of myself sweet talking a girl to get pussy. Though I’m masculine I’ve become very comfortable wearing panties for men. If my is out of town I only wear panties even if I’m not meeting men. 

• Like 1

I do feel masculine when I bottom, but especially so when we are both actively participating in the fucking - the top gets on top of me with intent to destroy, and wraps his arm around my body or throat while I back into his cock with each thrust and clench down so he is getting maximum grip on his cock. The feel and sound of our bodies is like a sweaty and forceful but coordinated dance, and nothing is more masculine than that. 

• Upvote 2