Have you ever taken money to fuck or be fucked ?

Thedogsbolloxxl2

Last year in Indy I payed a guy with a BBC to fuck and stretch my ass.  He was the second load of the night and i told him in advance what I was looking for

I was naked in the hotel room, door open, lights out on my stomach. The only light was the bathroom with the door open just enough so anyone could navigate safely.  he came in and caressed my cheeks while he stripped. I was already lubed and in heat, I was fingerings my own ass plus the guy that did me earlier had a small cock but a big load.

When the guy climbed on me I was withering like a pig in heat. He really had me wound up. He slid his hard cock between my cheeks, rubbing across my very sensitive asshole.

• Like 5

When I was 16, I gave my first blowjob to an old man in the train station toilets for 5 marks and he was so charismatic and dominant that I went with him and his friend afterwards and lost my virginity there. They raised me to be their obedient sex slave and let anyone who wanted to fuck me and I paid 10 marks for the blowjob and 20 for the fucking. I got half of that.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Rene701 said:

When I was 16, I gave my first blowjob to an old man in the train station toilets for 5 marks and he was so charismatic and dominant that I went with him and his friend afterwards and lost my virginity there. They raised me to be their obedient sex slave and let anyone who wanted to fuck me and I paid 10 marks for the blowjob and 20 for the fucking. I got half of that.

I do envy you!

I was offered money when I was like 22-24 (i looked younger) online but always refused because I was looking for even younger boys, olders were revolting to me.

Once reached 30yo I did occasionally ask few euros (10~20~50) and fucked some oldies. just for fun.

Now I am 43 and occasiinally pay youg students in their twenties

• Like 1